how many?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

how many?

Postby alibaba » Mon May 23, 2016 11:36 am

How many of you that did not lose size with your implant were showers?
How many of you that did lose size were growers?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

roninhouston

Re: how many?

Postby roninhouston » Mon May 23, 2016 3:29 pm

alibaba,
What are you trying to determine? Your think there is a link between showers and growers?

How many of you that did not lose size with your implant were showers?
How many of you that did lose size were growers?

Did not find my question..... How many of you were growers did not lose size?
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon May 23, 2016 7:26 pm

I don't even know what I was. Where is the limit?
I think I had a flaccid of 8-10 cm and an erection of 16-16.5.
What does that make me?
I did not lose size. Actually gained. Measured it to 17.2 yesterday.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Showers basically are the same length flaccid or erect. Some races are basically as a whole showers. That all said, and having some conversations with some who say they lost length or even considerable length, all have told me they were growers, some like me what I would call a 2 stage grower. Grew some and after erect then grew some more. It seems from private conversations I've had, the more you were prone to grow, the more you tended to lose if you did, MOST particularly the 2 stage growers. One person described how his grew to me exactly the same way I felt mine worked. Just a bit of informal study here. My thought is if a person is a 2 stage grower, then there needs to be some sort of protocol besides the 15 minute short tug and stuff that is used to implant. What is at play when a penis works that way? Why does a doctor refuse to discuss it and handles growers, showers, 2 stagers all the same way? Not even the spare tires on all autos are the same, different sizes, different load rating, different diameters, different lug patterns and surely there is more diversity in dicks than an automobile spare.

Yes I had considered the third question, who is a grower and did not lose, but that is outside what I am trying to figure out. I know there is that set also. Not trying to eliminate you as a group, just simplify. 1/2 of all studies are broken down into so many segments that the entire thing is of no value. Segmentation to the most minute subset is useful after you have a result to explain your result or the possible reason thereof.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue May 24, 2016 2:05 am

Actually, what you say makes a lot of sense.
If someone has an 8 cm flaccid and an 18 cm erection - fitting cylinders which go well into the glans when erect would cause some issues when flaccid. The cylinders would have to lose 10 cm length - half their inflatable parts' length.
Is that even possible? Maybe a doc will be forced to insert shorter cylinders in this case?

Must at least be much easier with a dick which is 12 cm flaccid and 14 cm erect.

Took the time to look through my recorded size data:

Flaccid pre op length: 10-11 cm.
Flaccid pre op girth: 11 cm.
Erect pre op length: 16-17 cm (bad day - best day)
Erect pre op girth: 14 cm

Stretch test (on injection) day before op (measured by Eid): 16 cm

Erect length 16 days post op (2 days after activation):15 cm
Erect girth 16 days post op: 14.1cm

Erect length 2-3 months post op: 16 cm
Erect girth 2-3 months post op:13.5 cm

Erect length today 5 months post op: 17.2 cm
Erect girth today: 14.2 cm

Initial girth helped by swelling. Then reduced when swelling went down. Now bigger than pre op (due to tissue expansion or cylinder expansion?)
Initial length shorter than pre op. Now longer than pre op (due to tissue expansion?)

And finally, looking back in the world's largest size study, a median penis is 13.1 cm erect and 9.2 flaccid.
It grows by 3.9 cm or 42%. That should be the benchmark for what a grower or shower is.
The 90:th percentile grows from 11.25 cm to 15.25 cm, i.e. 4 cm or 36%.
The 10:th percentile grows from 7.2 to 11 cm, i.e. 3.8 cm or 53%.

Meaning all dicks, smaller, average, or bigger, grow about 3.9 cm. Smaller dicks grow (as a consequence of the nearly constant 3.9 cm length-growth) more in percentage terms than big dicks.

Applying the 3.9 cm rule on myself, I used to grow approx 6 cm pre op and hence was a grower.
But still didn't lose (rather gained) length. With a Titan which cannot expand in length. And without ever using a VED.
Guess I should thank my lucky stars. Or simply thank Eid.
Guess this also explains my pronounced buckling of the cylinders when flaccid. And realizing this is necessy if size should be maximized. As Eid said: a perfectly sized implant is kinked and buckled when flaccid and straight without buckles when inflated. Maybe he was right.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue May 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Face Mr. Merrix, you just had an industrial size dick!
I am increasingly agreeing that buckling is necessary flaccid for a proper fit. No doctor has told me that though I have read several stating any buckles inflated is too long. I am starting to think that a few ripples in it inflated might be proper in a grower to give them the expansion potential to stretch out to their normal length. The implant surgery is traumatic to our dicks, scar tissue is inevitable due to the tearing of the internal cavernosa parts and scar tissue contracts as it heals. Logically, you need to combat all these forms of contracture to make it work including the natural contracture of returning to the flaccid state and the natural safety response of your dick retracting to prevent injury.
I would say 40% plucking a number that seems to fit out of my head of the people who have issues with implant size are due to a doctor treating every patient in a one type of treatment fits all method. I would say another 30% is due to a doctor limiting the time he spends doing the implant. No matter his "stretch" technique, not everyone fits the same pattern. Some grow 15%, some do not grow, some will grow 45%, then there are some I would call the 2 stage growers. I have 2 marks on my cylinder that I used for over a decade. The first mark is stage 1. deflate and repump the cylinder and my dick would go to stage 2. There is 1" difference between the 2. Watching surgery videos, some doctors inject some saline and and Yup that's it, that is his dick size and go to meat shop mode. Some doctors cut, tug a little while the measure, and yup, that's it. Not every dick works that way and of those I've talked to, nobody has said they can pull their flaccid dick out to the same length as their erection. Those who told me they were "2 stagers" like me said theirs worked exactly as mine. It would actually feel like you could feel muscles relax when it would start to expand the second stage. First stage it felt you were pumped to the max, then you would feel the relax and could pump the other inch. If you pulled on if flaccid a similar pattern. Hold if for a few minutes, then it would feel like muscles relaxed and you could pull some more. Your dick and balls have a natural reflex to protect them. Anything that makes them feel danger is imminent and they shrink up closer to the body to protect them. I think on the initial stretch the body is pulling back thinking danger might be imminent. When it realizes there is no danger, then the muscles that contracted release and allow the additional expansion. The danger theory is the reason the surgeon gave my wife when she first saw my penis after the prostatectomy. Her comment was: I cannot believe how small it is now". He said the 1 3/4" lost then would come back in a few months. Never did though.

My theories, my dick.

midwestman

Postby midwestman » Tue May 24, 2016 1:16 pm

I was a grower, quite short when flaccid, long when erect. Don't have a flaccid length but full erection was about 7-1/4" After implant (on the first few inflations) I measured in at 5", quite disappointing. Now, 5-1/2 months out from surgery, I am at about 6-1/8" Very pleased with the increase, hope it continues to get better but I know I will never be the same as before with the implant I got (AMS 700 LGX - don't know the specifics of the implant). If I pump up real hard it aches so I am assuming that means there is more to stretch. Weather it will get longer or not, who knows. I exercise it every day for 45min - 1hr fully hard inflated. I should also mention that flaccid I am now considerably longer than I ever was before the implant, probably 2-1/2" to 3".

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue May 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Interesting that we both have the lgx, started the same length and had the same after surgery. Mine has not increased in length, today being the 132nd day. I have found I pump it up to the max wait a few minutes, pump 7-10 more pumps, wait a few more and can get another 7 or so. Most total is 61 now. Second and third round do start to fill out the taper if I can hold it long enough w/o pain. Pain is another interesting aspect. When it starts hurting, if I deflate it and leave it deflated for about 10-15 minutes, then pump it again, I can hold it for a much longer period of time. First pumping no blood goes into the glans or the urethral area. After the deflate, some goes around the urethral area and plumps it up. If I pump again then, it will last an hour to 1 1/2 hour w/o too much pain. Deflated LOOKS longer than inflated but not. Maximum inflation actually shortens it because the bend gets worse and the pubic part bulges out as the tubing stiffens.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Thu May 26, 2016 1:34 am

I'm a grower and lost some length,but happy to be hard again .With out the pills and sticking I needle in my dick . Although I did get better erections with injections,miss the size.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Thu May 26, 2016 7:40 am

i dont undesrtand well ( not english Language mine), but this is my flaccid penis ... +- 16 cm

i have to say, it's funny when i go in sauna and the couples watch me curiously :roll:
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”