Going for an implant? follow this protocol for size regain

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
woodturner

Re: Going for an implant? follow this protocol for size regain

Postby woodturner » Sun May 22, 2016 7:08 am

roninhouston wrote:
PFracture
Anybody who thinks they are going to achieve with an IPP what they were able get in the vacuum tube, will be sadly disappointed.

This has not been my experience. When the glans are engorged (which does happen) my implant length is identical to the maximum length I was able to get with the VED (refer to 2nd picture posted).
When the glans are not engorged, I am about 1/4" shorter than what I was able to get with VED.

Keep in mind, I started pumping less than 2 months after my prostatectomy. Starting so soon prevented any atrophy from taking place. It is my understanding that any loss due to atrophy can never be recovered.
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun May 22, 2016 10:17 am

Thank you for the post above. Not that your opinion is the de facto one, and only you are right. Also, that's one on the things I am oh so curious to try to know. Reliable information from somebody that had fibrosis and or scar tissues and stretched it back!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 22, 2016 11:38 am

I do not know if it puts validity to wood turner's statement or if it was just a shitty implant job but 2 hours before my implant surgery I used my VED for the last time and had my usual 7 1/4" in the tube. I now have a pathetic in comparison 5 1/2' with the silicone tubes shoved up my abused, non feeling and gutted out dick. That is DEFINITELY a noticeable difference!
No my glans does not engorge any more either. New trimix gel came in and it does warm it up, pink it up and plump it slightly after about a 2 hour wait but probably still only 1/2 the size of my pre surgery glans. Label says 1/2 hour to use. Bullshit on that plus after about 30 minutes lasting through about 6 hours the urethra is very uncomfortable. Not exactly burns, but uncomfortable.

My personal opinion: You have a better chance getting a good quality used car from the shyster used car dealer wearing the cowboy hat selling cars on the corner lot of an old abandoned gas station than getting the same dick you used to have with implant surgery.

As to revisions: So far I've been told by 4 doctors they can easily remove the implant, put it in scrotally to get rid of tubing hell, move the pump to a decent location, cut out the attachment of the pump to the right nut, but only one said he "may" be able to get some of the length back but we are talking about 1/4 -1/2", not the 1 3/4" lost in the first implant. The other 3 say what was lost is gone forever.

End of rant. Back to work. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun May 22, 2016 12:42 pm

Alibab: do you think it would be possible for you to use a traction device currently? I say this for a reason. Bear with me

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Sun May 22, 2016 5:31 pm

PFracture wrote:Either I don't get your post, the article, or merrix is lying, or..... I don't know. Shouldn't this protocol be able to make you gain size, close to what you had before ed, or at least close?

Reread my post, reread the article, the VED Protocol Therapy was not about gaining but in retaining.

My last line says ....
Bottom line for me is I followed the therapy, my doctor correctly sized my cylinders and six months after my IPP I had retained my Pre-Op length.

Your results may vary!
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 pm

The written report mailed to me by Dr. Lavine of Urology Partners ( who have been mentioned on FT) says for me to use a traction device. With a glans smaller than the shaft I do not see how and with it tapering like a traffic cone I do not either. I do have a traction device. Another issue is I do not think I could take the base of it pressing against that (^*&$#%*^ wad of tubing on the top side above my penis. The VED had been recommended by several here to me and I tried it. Could NOT take it pushing against the tubing and I have a flare end cylinder.
I would say the best resolution would be replacement, heavy drug use, inebriation or comatose.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun May 22, 2016 11:32 pm

There is a traction device which I am not sure of the name, but, it sucks the glans penis to cause traction with a vacuum. This is not your normal rod type device. Maybe it would work on your case? But if it did, you would be Running into issues with the glans being unsupported? But you want a bigger implant so it wouldn't be an issue till that would be solved?

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon May 23, 2016 2:44 am

alibaba wrote:I do not know if it puts validity to wood turner's statement or if it was just a shitty implant job but 2 hours before my implant surgery I used my VED for the last time and had my usual 7 1/4" in the tube. I now have a pathetic in comparison 5 1/2' with the silicone tubes shoved up my abused, non feeling and gutted out dick. That is DEFINITELY a noticeable difference!
No my glans does not engorge any more either. New trimix gel came in and it does warm it up, pink it up and plump it slightly after about a 2 hour wait but probably still only 1/2 the size of my pre surgery glans. Label says 1/2 hour to use. Bullshit on that plus after about 30 minutes lasting through about 6 hours the urethra is very uncomfortable. Not exactly burns, but uncomfortable.

My personal opinion: You have a better chance getting a good quality used car from the shyster used car dealer wearing the cowboy hat selling cars on the corner lot of an old abandoned gas station than getting the same dick you used to have with implant surgery.

As to revisions: So far I've been told by 4 doctors they can easily remove the implant, put it in scrotally to get rid of tubing hell, move the pump to a decent location, cut out the attachment of the pump to the right nut, but only one said he "may" be able to get some of the length back but we are talking about 1/4 -1/2", not the 1 3/4" lost in the first implant. The other 3 say what was lost is gone forever.

End of rant. Back to work. d

Your results were completely the opposite of mine. I used the VED protocol prior to implant surgery and lost not one cm of penis size. Also, my glans engorge significantly when sexually aroused.

KMeister

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon May 23, 2016 6:18 am

I definitely don't lie... Not on FT at least.
I never used any VED.
I was 16.5 cm pre op on a good day with pills.
I was 16.0 cm on Eid's stretch test day before op.
I was shorter when starting inflating 2 weeks post op. Don't remember exactly now but around 14-15 cm.
Now, 5 months post op, I am 16.9 cm.
Still getting more and more pumps in as time goes by.
Still pain in tip when inflating fully without arousal (i.e. when glans not engorged).
No pain when aroused (glans engorged).
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 23, 2016 11:35 am

PFracture wrote:There is a traction device which I am not sure of the name, but, it sucks the glans penis to cause traction with a vacuum. This is not your normal rod type device. Maybe it would work on your case? But if it did, you would be Running into issues with the glans being unsupported? But you want a bigger implant so it wouldn't be an issue till that would be solved?

I had not thought of the vacuum traction but you are correct, there is such a thing. Interesting thought. Might at least get some blood in the glans. This morning while dressing I thought it looked like a 100 year old desert looking woman's face it is getting such deep wrinkles in it.

I don't particularly want a bigger implant. I am sure that would be part of it, but I do want my old size dick back. This we will make your dick hard, albeit an annoying tiny little fucking thing, is a bunch of shit. I should of taught my index finger how to orgasm. Would have had about the same thing and less problems.
'

Return to “Implants”