Found a way to remediate part of a bad situation.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Found a way to remediate part of a bad situation.

Postby alibaba » Sat May 07, 2016 1:36 am

114 days post implant.
Dr. Lavine had demonstrated modeling a month ago to deal with the left curve I was getting mid shaft. It seemed to help some for a bit, then the bend started getting worse and would not bend straight no matter how much effort was applied and getting quite painful in the attempt. A few nights ago I started working on a different strategy. I came up with wear it at about 15 pumps which is plumped up but still flexible most of the day. That seemed to help some. The idea that seemed to help a lot, though difficult, is that I bend my dick to the right and hold it and try to pump it with the remaining hand. Makes it hard, I shoot the damn pump across a few times in the process but if I pump it that way, I have a nearly straight dick when I am done. Both the left bend and the up bend improve considerably. No more 10:00 bend when I do this.
Last night I caught my ball sack in a nice loose hanging mood instead of tensed up and took a picture of the pump sticking out and how high it was. Came out perfect for a change. Tonight I noticed a corner broken on the camera card, tried gluing it on but still get card read errors so still no picture. :oops:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

thinktank

Re: Found a way to remediate part of a bad situation.

Postby thinktank » Sat May 07, 2016 9:13 am

Glad you are finding some things working with your implant that bring you some peace.

Prayers for a solution bro.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat May 07, 2016 11:46 am

Indeed! Always nice to see people trying all they can, and more to help their situation. Good luck!

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat May 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Thank you sirs. Sometimes you have to think outside the box instead of follow textbook protocol. Hope others may find it helpful.
Everyone have a great weekend!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat May 07, 2016 2:05 pm

)))
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sat May 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Alibaba; that's very inspiring. I had said quite a few times initially that if my car had the same level of dependability as my implant, I would only take the car to the grocery store in the summer. But you showed how you can work on the car yourself; open the hood and repair it on your own instead of always taking it to the shop. I think that's how I have to deal with my implant.

It's much better now; I'll admit. But it's good to know that if my pump ever acts up, I can think "outside of the box" and work on it myself, knowing that you were able to do that! Thanks!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 08, 2016 1:46 am

Thinking outside the box is part of me for some reason. I've not solved the whole dick problem but have come up with a way to improve it. NEVER NEVER give up.
I've told people my entire life, think outside the box, the view is better. Think about it. If you are contained in a box, all you see is what is in it with you. Nothing changes. It is always the same. Tear down the box. Make your own rules. Fix what is broken. If what is in the box does not fix it find a new way.
Tonight I took a shower and pumped it up. I must say I am impressed that I am now again starting to straighten this thing. As long as I can hang on to the pump it goes much easier than the pump up and bend strategy I was taught to model with. Still not come up with a solution why it works. Several theories but none I can attach to it with the slightest amount of certainty.
Go for it and share your ideas when you have them. They may help someone else or be the basis for someone else to build on or modify to fit their situation.
Cheers all and thank you for the nice comments.
Best to all.
Last edited by alibaba on Sun May 08, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 08, 2016 1:53 am

[quote="charlesr"]Alibaba; that's very inspiring. I had said quite a few times initially that if my car had the same level of dependability as my implant, I would only take the car to the grocery store in the summer.

I have about the same level of confidence in mine. Kind of sucks considering you could buy a damn fine new automobile which is much more complex for the same price. $71,000 would have bought a fine Mercedes or Jaguar and NOT a low end model.

I would never have a job if I produced work that has the issues of this product or installation. Good thing since I've gone back to work to afford a redo.

Best of luck to you sir.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sun May 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Thank you for calling me Sir, Sir! And I really like your advice in your blog. I know this sounds weird, but in thinking of the concept of "Thinking Outside of the Box" it never occurred to me that it could mean viewing it from the outside. When you are completely wrapped up inside your own situation, you cannot see things as well as you can than when you are outside (or seeing things from above, as some have called it) of the box and viewing things.

You are very motivational. You gave me a lot to think about.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 08, 2016 10:46 pm

Cheers. Be well all. d

Return to “Implants”