MD Perito patients please come in.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Metraman

MD Perito patients please come in.

Postby Metraman » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:04 am

I'm going for my implants with MD Perito in a couple of weeks and was wondering what to expect. I plan to hold up for a couple of weeks then go back for my follow up and hopefully go back to work. I read some have issues with underwear, suggestions would be appreciated. How about pain have you guys needed drugs?
Thanks

LMCatman

Re: MD Perito patients please come in.

Postby LMCatman » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:20 am

Dr Perito did my revision two years and five days ago. They did a "spinal" and kept me overnight at Coral Gables hospital. Surgery was Friday and Dr Perito was out of town Saturday. Friday night was "foggy misery" (I've had other surgeries.... This night was no better, no worse). Saturday morning a woman, his assistant I suppose, talked to me, squeezed my poor package (OOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!) , and prepared me for discharge. I asked her what he'd prescribed for pain and she said 'no prescription... Just take Ibuprofen 650 (I think)' . After my initial panic (my first, botched by a different doctor, implant needed two scripts of Oxy and months of Tramodol) I thought ' he's telling me - yes, I am that good'. He is that good! Riding two miles home from my first implant I was whimpering in pain. Riding 35 miles home from CG I sat in the back seat singing with the radio!

Swelling was significant yet minimal compared with my first implant. I think this is from being overnight in the hospital with a "drain". I had pain but nothing like the pain of my first implant.

Recovery was pretty quick, don't remember day to day exactly. You're not supposed to drive until your follow up, and I didn't. After a few days, maybe a week I started going to work just after closing time to do paperwork. I'd been working half days for several years and went back to that about as soon as I could drive.

I had sex 17 days post op and is was great but no orgasm. It was probably 3 months before I had an orgasm.

I normally wear Fruit of the Loom briefs. I bought some bigger than usual and really didn't need them. Later I bought some smaller than usual and wore them to keep my flaccid dick dresed "up and to the right". My first surgery left it severely bent to the left and when it "flaccidly"))) wanders back to that position it is somewhat uncomfortable.

There's more info in my post on last Tuesday and more yet in my previous posts.

Dr.Perito is my hero. His staff is great and I'M FIXED AND CAN FUCK!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK...
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

flman48

Re: MD Perito patients please come in.

Postby flman48 » Sat May 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Don't worry too much about underwear, after they take the jock off you on your first post op visit they do not want anything that supports you too much. Anything that offers too much support can cause an issue with your pump ending up too high.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

Return to “Implants”