Happy with implant? Who is your surgeon?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dirtman1993

Re: Happy with implant? Who is your surgeon?

Postby dirtman1993 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:07 pm

I chose Dr. Kramer and check out "My Journey" here under implants. I could not be happier as it is very firm or I could say hard as I have the AMS/LGX. Very pleased with inflating and deflating. Today was the best day so far inflating and can tell the girth is coming back. Length is ok and some small increase I have seen since I started inflating. Whenever I have a question, Dr. Kramer gets back to me the same day.

Before selecting I read all I could about Dr. Eid, Dr. Garber and some others before selecting Dr. Kramer. I thought about coming to Houston as a doctor there had some reviews but no one was better than Dr. Kramer. Watch his videos and read everything. Another doctor who chose him said to watch his hands during surgery.

Almost forgot some things, didn't have to keep penis up as many other doctors do, able to go to hotel day of surgery, catheter was removed next morning at hotel with help from wife (no problem at all), drove back home to NC three days after surgery and very little pain. Took 1/2 a Hydrocodone first night after surgery and found no better than Motrin. Used ice first night and things went very well. No drain required, no penis upright, no hospital stay and Dr. Kramer has stayed in touch since. Can't ask for more. Dr. Kramer and his team are the very best you can have.

Good luck on your implant and selection. If you want to email me about anything and Dr. Kramer write me at dirtman1993@live.com and I will answer anything you ask.

Implanted March 2nd
Dr. Kramer, AMS/LGX 10Up/10Down
ED for 10+ Years
Last edited by dirtman1993 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:45 pm

merrix, you have a very valid point about selecting patients to protect their infection rate and since Medicare which I understand many here have, grades doctors/hospitals and penalizes them for higher infection numbers or rehospitalizations, some doctors do use this selectivity to skew the numbers in their favor. Does it mean they are a bad doctor, not necessarily so, but it does give artificial statistics. Yes, Eid did not exclude me and and I think that favors him because he has confidence in his management of infections. Statistically, I have no higher risk than the average person by CDC figures, but IF I had one the consequences could be more severe. For some doctors it is no more than risk management. For some it is taking the easy route. I am not sure I would want a doctor that takes the easiest route for himself. Easy equates lazy in certain instances to me.

If you do not know if you made the correct choice of a doctor before surgery, you certainly will know after.
Last edited by alibaba on Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:55 am

I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and am very pleased with the results of my implant. My doctor is Sheldon Freedman.

KMeister

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Dr.Alan Morey; UT Southwestern Hospital; Dallas, Texas

Army surgeon who put our solders' crotches back together. He implanted me on 05282014 with a Titan 22 with extenders. GF of 2 years has no idea but she purrs like a kitten. Going to be 65 in November and it gave me my sex life back after several years of hit and miss with pill and shots.

Morey is well know and does 3+ a week.

jelizondo12

Postby jelizondo12 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:25 pm

I was implanted 6/1/2015 by Dr Robert Cornell and I ended up not losing any length or thickness. it was after the activation and cycling twice a day that I started see my penis grow back to its pre surgery size. Now when I have sex with my wife she is the one that crys uncle and is sore the next day. My only regret is waiting so long before having it done (10 years). I highly recommend Dr Cornell he made me whole again.
Last edited by jelizondo12 on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Electrician

Postby Electrician » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:27 pm

Implanted In Gilbert Az by Dr frank simoncini .He's not mentioned as much on the Internet ,But does most the surgeries in this area and I couldn't be happier.
Implanted 01/2016,AMS Cx at 56 had Ed for years ,On the pills (18yr) and injection (5yrs) married 37 years .Hope to use this inplant for years to come.

ldnboy

Postby ldnboy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Love my implant uclh London dr Ralph NHS

oldgoat

Postby oldgoat » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:02 am

Dr Jonas Benson at uropartners in Wheaton, il
Implanted with colorplast Titan 3 years ago. Davinci radical prostatectomy 6 months ago. Very happy with the outcome of both procedures.
Dr Jonas Benson. Uropartners, Wheaton, IL.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:16 pm

oldgoat wrote:Dr Jonas Benson at uropartners in Wheaton, il

Ok. What about the first question?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:28 pm

"I also said that based on the same population (FT posts last few months), there are issues with Kramer. None with Eid. "

Not true, there's 3-4 guys who PM'd me who had infections and/or totally bad complications from Eid, a couple went to Cornell for repairs, a couple to Kramer for revisions. Eid publishes a lot about infections, true, but the lowest documented infection rate in the world I think is currently Kramer in baltimore.

Return to “Implants”