Small scrotum for AMS pump

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TerryH

Small scrotum for AMS pump

Postby TerryH » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:04 pm

I was disappointed to hear my uro say my sack appears too small for the AMS pump. He said my options appear to be AMS 2-piece or Titon. Don't want former for fuller flaccid state. Really want AMS 700 LGX. Anyone else dealt with this issue?

ED2013

Re: Small scrotum for AMS pump

Postby ED2013 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:22 pm

Whatever you do, don't get a 2 piece

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Just get a Titan then.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:56 pm

I've looked at several pumps and have the LGX MS ( momentary squeeze) pump. I cannot imagine that small of a pump not fitting in any nut sack. The scrotum is flexible. Sounds like a doc who wants to go a quick easy route or no experience to me. My balls have atrophied a lot over the years with the trt but the pump still is not as big as my nuts were before. Only slightly bigger than the poor shrunken rt nut it attacks all the time. It is not a huge pump. Do not go with a 2 piece. Too many doctors said they do no last as long and the reservoir is in the pump so it is not small. Cylinders ARE small as the pump reservoir cannot holed enough for big cylinders. Ask another doctor. Best as I remember, Coloplast and AMS pumps are advertised to be smaller size than years previous. If you can find the time line someone posted about implant history, it should describe the changes to the smaller pump profile.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:33 pm

When Dr Perito did my revision (two years ago this month) he said everything in me was too big..... He put in a "smaller Titan" and a smaller pump and release mechanism..that part I could tell was smaller. My dick is about the same size as my first (larger) implant. Before RP, I was never "big"..... 6".....now 5.5"....very happy....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

OttoHS

Postby OttoHS » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:55 pm

I really don't have any experience comparing the size of my scrotum to the scrotums of other guys. But Dr Kramer made an offhand remark after my surgery that I had a small scrotum. That being said I have had no problem accommodating an AMS pump down there. My guess is that if you consult with an experienced high volume implant surgeon like Dr Kramer, he will find a way to give you what you want.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:13 am

TerryH I thing you should at,least get a second opinion. Also agree with Merrix (as usual) there is little downside to a Titan. It is what Dr. Khera felt was best for me and we are very happy with it.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

I do not have a large hanging scrotum and because I am high and tight couldn't imagine squeezing anything else in there. I have the AMS MS pump with the CX implant and it fit in and they all get along fine. Get a high volume surgeon second or third opinion. Especially before getting anything other than 3 piece in this day and age unless you can't operate 3 piece due to hand issues. Sounds odd to me.
Last edited by RelievedofED1 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Lebanese

Postby Lebanese » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:15 am

I have a good size sack but pain and cold make it shrink to 1/3 of its size.
After the surgery, after everything down there went back to normal I noticed that my pump is in front and can be seen especially if i'm lying on my back.
When I asked the doctor about it he said because I have a small sack.
No matter how small your sack is, the pump should fit. But I think your doctor is afraid to do it.

SEARCH FOR ANOTHER SURGEON AND DO NOT PUT THE 2-PIECE IN THERE.

Watsupp

Re: Small scrotum for AMS p

Postby Watsupp » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Regardless if the doctor wants the "easy way" or whatever, Getting a 2nd and 3rd opinion is needed now, because you have doubts that need to be clarified before you choose elective surgery and you need a tiebreaker decision. If you don't then if the surgery is less than expectations, you will blame yourself. You don't want significant doubt when you go into surgery. I'm a pretty calm fellow and was thinking afterwards WTF DID I DO, heheheheh. Buen suerte :D :D

Return to “Implants”