My Doctor Says No Loss Of Length

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

My Doctor Says No Loss Of Length

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:52 am

My doctor has told me that there will be no loss of length and in fact my girth will increase. Why do so many men complain of loss of length. Anybody experience retention of length or increase??
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

PFracture

Re: My Doctor Says No Loss Of Length

Postby PFracture » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:41 am

Something is not right here. :roll:

Lebanese

Postby Lebanese » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:27 am

I was told the same. Not true. Don't take it for granted.
I am still happy with my implant I lost some length. The length lost is not very noticeable whenever the shaft and glans are filled with blood.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:58 am

Vagabond who is your doctor? He is right. I haven't lost anything and my dick got thicker already. Many people complain because they went to the wrong doctor.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:29 am

Vagabond, I think you know there is no simple answer to your question. Some claim they lost length and some claim they lost nothing. And some people either measure wrongly or lie (to others and/or themselves) about their outcome.
But it is safe to say it that outcome will vary.

All you can do to increase your chances of a good outcome, including length and girth, is to choose the best doctor and hope he doesn't have a bad day when he implants you.

In my case, Eid said I would not lose anything and I didn't.
Last edited by merrix on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

sinestra

Postby sinestra » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:36 am

I have to add my two cents for what it's worth. I'm a registered nurse in a NYC ER who not only researched how to properly measure my penis but became positively obsessed with it prior to surgery. Now, for no explainable reason beyond my obsession with my precious dick size, before surgery I went through some pretty extreme attempts to maintain, or even possibly sretch my member in preparation for this procedure that might possibly shorten my dick.

Well, even though after my original meeting with him didn't exactly boost my confidence that I would walk out with the same dick I went in with, I liked and trusted him as one of the best. So I went for it with no second thoughts...

Dr Eid is the real deal - worth every penny, a professional who sizes as aggressively as he can safely. Moral of story - as a professional RN, I am here to tell you I HAD NO LOSS IN LENGTH. So it is possible (although I'm two years in & still obsessively pump it up twice a day). And I'm sure Eids not the only one doing this...
62, Prostate Cancer survivor, Coloplast Titan 24cm Implanted by Dr. Eid 4/15/2014. Details here: https://bit.ly/2MjuvgE
Revision 8/28/2018 by Dr. Eid

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:03 am

Vagabond127 wrote:My doctor has told me that there will be no loss of length and in fact my girth will increase. Why do so many men complain of loss of length. Anybody experience retention of length or increase??

No loss in length for me.

KMeister

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:35 am

I think my loss of length (about 1/2") may have been due to atrophy during the 2.5 years between my radical prostatectomy and my first implant. As to my second implant, after nearly two years of "playing" with it, I feel Dr Perito sized it perfectly.....everything my first implant surgeon was "too big for me" and Dr Perito even put in a smaller pump mechanism. All fits comfortably and works well....

Whatever my "real" loss of length..... It was a small sacrifice for a fully functional dick.... Good luck
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 am

Some lose, some don't. I didn't.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 am

WOW. This is probably the most important post I've done on this site. I cannot thank everyone enough for your immense help. My surgeon is Dr Eid. He has fitted me right where I wanted to be if not a little more. Hopefully, I will be a proud patient of Dr Eids and a proud member of the boys club.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Return to “Implants”