By the numbers

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

By the numbers

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:16 am

The ONLY thing my record shows about my implant was it is an LGX 21cm .
From a student doctor, I learned it was 8cm in the crus, 13 cm in penis. Seems he had made a note of it on his iPad. Really nice kid by the way.
By the numbers that translates to implant size of:
8.27 inches overall
5.12 inches in penis
3.15 in crus.
AMS/Boston Scientific division of Endo generic drug manufacturing states "additional expansion of up to 20% in length and girth are possible"
With 20% additional length IF it happened:
9.924 inches overall
6.14 penile portion which would be an increase of 1.02"
Dr. Millam stated strongly in October 2015 that despite claims it would never increase.
AMS patient assistance told me to pump it for 2 more years to see if it gains.
Eid said a Titan would never gain length but would girth.

Don't give many any argument shit here guys. I am sure some of your are going to say your implant was able to grow a vienna sausage to the size of a full still of bologna and that is fabulous. As long as you are comfy with it, I am pleased. I am just putting my figures out because some may find it interesting.

On a side note, reading people's signatures here tonight to see who their doctor was, I ran across one who list a very large implant size plus rear tip extensions. Overall with the tips, he was claiming 12.60 inches when I calculated it. Several were in the 10" + arena. some were 6"
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

KMeister

Re: By the numbers

Postby KMeister » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:29 am

alibaba wrote:...reading people's signatures here tonight to see who their doctor was, I ran across one who list a very large implant size plus rear tip extensions. Overall with the tips, he was claiming 12.60 inches when I calculated it. Several were in the 10" + arena. some were 6"

The size of the cylinders with or without the rear tip extenders is NOT equal to the length of the penis itself because significant portions are buried below the...base of the pubic bone? I don't know what the technical term is but here is a picture.

KMeister

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:54 pm

Nice generic line drawing of a Coloplast implant. I say nothing in my post about the penis size. The tip extenders cannot expand in length or girth so there are no calculations for them. They are NOT a part of the description I was representing. The entire post is about the implant cylinders and the mathematical possibilities of it's claimed capability to expand over time. Sorry I made it so difficult for you again.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:24 pm

alibaba wrote:Nice generic line drawing of a Coloplast implant. I say nothing in my post about the penis size. The tip extenders cannot expand in length or girth so there are no calculations for them. They are NOT a part of the description I was representing. The entire post is about the implant cylinders and the mathematical possibilities of it's claimed capability to expand over time. Sorry I made it so difficult for you again.[/quoteI

It's okay, Ali. It's probably just a miscommunication. When you wrote...

alibaba wrote:On a side note, reading people's signatures here tonight to see who their doctor was, I ran across one who list a very large implant size plus rear tip extensions. Overall with the tips, he was claiming 12.60 inches when I calculated it. Several were in the 10" + arena. some were 6"

...I thought you were raising an issue about size as it relates to cylinder with and/or without RTEs.

When I had a Coloplast--and now with my AMS--my penis length did improve significantly after six months to a year of cycling; an additional two inches, to be precise (from six inches to eight). I do understand that individual cases vary. I don't know what else to say.

So what's your next step?

KMeister

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:16 pm

MrDynamite1 wrote:Do you need an implant to enlarge your penis?

Implants are NOT a means of penile enlargement.

Sometimes (I repeat, sometimes) a man has lost penis size through atrophy over not having had regular erections over a long time. Recently lost size can sometimes be restored.

Every man is unique. Living tissue can increase in size if carefully stretched over a time span of years (the tunica albuginea in the penis is the most difficult to stretch, and probably the urethra and any ligaments supporting the penis). So the conventional wisdom is, "Don't count on getting bigger...only erect."

The first paragraph is medically documented as certain. The other two paragraphs are opinion, but well supported by testimony and research.

The most effective and quickest way to increase penis length is to lose weight. The flesh (pubic fat pad) covering the pubic bone effectively "shims" the exterior length (usable for coitus) of your penis to be shorter.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”