Guys With Implants And Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Guys With Implants And Dating

Postby merrix » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:41 pm

strongagain wrote:
TEBozo wrote:I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are.

What's her IQ?

I would have to agree with StrongAgain.
If someone implanted says he's been having sex with a woman for 20 months without her noticing, my 100% conviction is that either:
1 - It is the most boring or prude sex (lights off, under the sheets, no oral sex, no scrotum touching).
2 - The woman is retarded.
3 - The man is retarded for not understanding that the woman surely noticed but just doesn't say anything because she would feel awkward or afraid of hurting the man by saying anything.
4 - The man is simply lying about the whole story of his woman not noticing.

In your case you say she has massaged your scrotum, so option 1 is out of the question.
2, 3 or 4?

Sorry for the harsh language, but this is a big thing for many guys here considering an implant, and I just hate giving people false expectations.
I always say that for 100% sure, if you properly touch the scrotum you will feel the pump (how can we otherwise inflate it???), and if the woman is not totally stupid, she will understand that a hard, irregularly shaped item in the scrotum is not natural. Maybe she doesn't understand it is an inflatable penile prosthetics (some people probably don't even know they exist), maybe she thinks it is something else. But if she is not retarded she will understand that there is something in there which was not there from birth.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:20 am

:D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:38 pm

merrix wrote:
strongagain wrote:
TEBozo wrote:I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are.

What's her IQ?

I would have to agree with StrongAgain.
If someone implanted says he's been having sex with a woman for 20 months without her noticing, my 100% conviction is that either:
1 - It is the most boring or prude sex (lights off, under the sheets, no oral sex, no scrotum touching).
2 - The woman is retarded.
3 - The man is retarded for not understanding that the woman surely noticed but just doesn't say anything because she would feel awkward or afraid of hurting the man by saying anything.
4 - The man is simply lying about the whole story of his woman not noticing.

In your case you say she has massaged your scrotum, so option 1 is out of the question.
2, 3 or 4?

Sorry for the harsh language, but this is a big thing for many guys here considering an implant, and I just hate giving people false expectations.
I always say that for 100% sure, if you properly touch the scrotum you will feel the pump (how can we otherwise inflate it???), and if the woman is not totally stupid, she will understand that a hard, irregularly shaped item in the scrotum is not natural. Maybe she doesn't understand it is an inflatable penile prosthetics (some people probably don't even know they exist), maybe she thinks it is something else. But if she is not retarded she will understand that there is something in there which was not there from birth.

(some people probably don't even know they exist),

Maybe I'm the one is being fooled, but she is just never said anything about it. She has a Masters degree in journalism and undergrad from Cal poly. Regardless its never brought up and I only get news and awes over the width and the hardness so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And I forgive you for being so impolite in your response.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:30 pm

TEBozo wrote:
...She has a Masters degree in journalism and undergrad from Cal poly...

Journalism. That explains a lot ;)
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:32 pm

Well I can agree the word retarded puts a somewhat impolite touch to it. Could have use stupid instead.
I still think the worst sinner is you, even though it may be unintentionally.
We know from reading at FT that whether the implant is possible for a woman to notice or not is a frequently asked question, and hence something important to many prospects.
You may actually contribute to a young man being very disappointed with his implant once he takes the plunge.

I will continue to repeat this every time I see a post like yours:
If the woman touches, grabs, holds, squeezes, sucks the balls and the scrotum - SHE WILL FEEL THE PUMP!!!!

Just answer this question then: If a woman who really touches the scrotum cannot even feel the pump - not even notice it's there - how the heck can you feel it well enough to inflate and deflate it? Do you have button on it which when you press it makes it disappear up your ass? And when you want to use it you press the button again and it wanders down to your scrotum?
You must understand it just doesn't make sense.

So back to my 4 options, which still are as valid as when I wrote them (impolite or not), you have ruled out (1) by saying she has massaged your scrotum. You have ruled out (2) by saying she has a degree. Even though Dg_moore doesn't seem to agree. It leaves us with (3) or (4). Since you are so persistent, let me rule out (4). That leaves us with (3), which I thought from the beginning was the right answer. And I do even more so now.

In fact, I think this is a very common explanation. I even discussed this with my wife. She is only one woman, and one cannot draw general conclusions on every woman based on one of them. But still. She says first of all that it is impossible not to feel the pump when massaging and sucking the balls. Second, she says that if she met a man who didn't say anything, she wouldn't either. Especially not if it was a one night stand, or a casual relationship. There would be no point to bring it up and create the awkwardness. If and when the relationship progresses, she would expect the man to tell her what it is. What happens next, if the man never does tell her? Some women maybe bring it up and ask. Some maybe don't. Seems your woman doesn't. But I don't believe for one second that she doesn't know you have some plastic shit in your scrotum. And if you do, I am sorry, but then we're back to the retarded/stupid/ignorant/credulous/gullible choice of wording.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Just because a woman CAN notice your implant doesn't mean she WILL notice it...... and that doesn't mean she'll mention it.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:28 am

Aside from the grandiose comments how a plasticized dick is not noticeable to airhead bimbos being paid fee or trade for service, I guarantee the wench will remember your tiny little dick that did not work or the implant that did not satisfy forever. So much for making the cover of slut lover weekly then. One night stands are called that instead of 30 day risk free trials for a reason.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:47 am

LMCatman wrote:Just because a woman CAN notice your implant doesn't mean she WILL notice it...... and that doesn't mean she'll mention it.....

If she can - as in if she grabs the balls - but doesn't notice, she is stupid beyond belief.
If she does notice but doesn't mention it, she's tactful. The stupid one then is the implant owner who believes a woman thinks it is natural for a man to be born with a plastic device in the scrotum.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Tue May 03, 2016 1:00 pm

KMeister wrote:
TEBozo wrote:If I married this one, of course she'll find out and should be very grateful that her husband will never have a failure. We shall see what we shall see

I suppose it's up to the man to decide when he should tell his partner about the implant--or any medical issue, for that matter, but your post raises an interesting issue: At what phase in the relationship should a man tell his significant other about the implant?

KMeister

Do women announce that they have breast implants right before you start playing with their boobs? Nope.

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Tue May 03, 2016 1:04 pm

merrix wrote:Well I can agree the word retarded puts a somewhat impolite touch to it. Could have use stupid instead.
I still think the worst sinner is you, even though it may be unintentionally.
We know from reading at FT that whether the implant is possible for a woman to notice or not is a frequently asked question, and hence something important to many prospects.
You may actually contribute to a young man being very disappointed with his implant once he takes the plunge.

I will continue to repeat this every time I see a post like yours:
If the woman touches, grabs, holds, squeezes, sucks the balls and the scrotum - SHE WILL FEEL THE PUMP!!!!

Just answer this question then: If a woman who really touches the scrotum cannot even feel the pump - not even notice it's there - how the heck can you feel it well enough to inflate and deflate it? Do you have button on it which when you press it makes it disappear up your ass? And when you want to use it you press the button again and it wanders down to your scrotum?
You must understand it just doesn't make sense.

So back to my 4 options, which still are as valid as when I wrote them (impolite or not), you have ruled out (1) by saying she has massaged your scrotum. You have ruled out (2) by saying she has a degree. Even though Dg_moore doesn't seem to agree. It leaves us with (3) or (4). Since you are so persistent, let me rule out (4). That leaves us with (3), which I thought from the beginning was the right answer. And I do even more so now.

In fact, I think this is a very common explanation. I even discussed this with my wife. She is only one woman, and one cannot draw general conclusions on every woman based on one of them. But still. She says first of all that it is impossible not to feel the pump when massaging and sucking the balls. Second, she says that if she met a man who didn't say anything, she wouldn't either. Especially not if it was a one night stand, or a casual relationship. There would be no point to bring it up and create the awkwardness. If and when the relationship progresses, she would expect the man to tell her what it is. What happens next, if the man never does tell her? Some women maybe bring it up and ask. Some maybe don't. Seems your woman doesn't. But I don't believe for one second that she doesn't know you have some plastic shit in your scrotum. And if you do, I am sorry, but then we're back to the retarded/stupid/ignorant/credulous/gullible choice of wording.

You need more to do; perhaps get a second job. Maybe she does feel something but I do not care.. I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line

Return to “Implants”