Guys With Implants And Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
KMeister

Re: Guys With Implants And Dating

Postby KMeister » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:26 pm

TEBozo wrote:If I married this one, of course she'll find out and should be very grateful that her husband will never have a failure. We shall see what we shall see

I suppose it's up to the man to decide when he should tell his partner about the implant--or any medical issue, for that matter, but your post raises an interesting issue: At what phase in the relationship should a man tell his significant other about the implant?

KMeister

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Maybe after one hour uninterrupted sex?
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:21 am

I have to admit i laughed!

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:50 am

TEBozo wrote:
Vagabond127 wrote:Looking to hear back from guys with implants and their dating experiences. Are you able to fully hide it from your partner? Also, can you inflate the implant an hour or so before sexual activity? For example, going into the bathroom at a restaurant before going back to your place for sexual activity.

This is simple. My girlfriend of 18 months has no idea that I have an implant. All she knows is that , at 64 years old and she at 51, I get a hard on every time with no waiting for a pill to work or a complete failure. When I get home and before I go to bed, I pump up just a little for a semi-hard on. If we get in bed and she reaches around to play with me, she feels the modest erection. I then tell her that, I need to pee and I come back in full force. I have learned that, when I get in bed with the semi, I can pump it up while she is getting ready to get in bed, while she is watching TV etc. It has been a wonderful experience. My human nature sometimes makes me wish I didn't have to pump up but I remember the failures of the past with pills and injections. I get immediately so very grateful for my doctor and for what he did for me.

If I married this one, of course she'll find out and should be very grateful that her husband will never have a failure. We shall see what we shall see

I will never seize to get amazed when I hear things like this. Do you really mean that you have had sex with this woman regularly for 18 months and she didn't notice you have an implant?
My conviction is that this is impossible. Unless of course you never keep the lights on and she never touches your scrotum either with hands or mouth. Or you never shower together (where she might touch that same scrotum).
If you say that you have a girlfriend for 18 months and she hasn't noticed, I think, honestly, that she never touched your scrotum, or your girlfriend actually does know, just doesn't tell you.

I also think that you should provide more information on how it is possible she doesn't know, otherwise you will definitely give someone thinking of an implant the idea that it is normal the woman doesn't notice.
For anyone thinking normal sex involves the woman seeing and touching your scrotum - forget her not noticing. She will notice unless she is retarded.
For someone knowing your future sex partners will never ever touch your scrotum - yes, then there is a good chance you will get away with it. If your doc does a good job of visually hiding your pump.

My female reference point, i.e. my wife, laughs when I tell her there are guys here writing that they say the women they have sex with don't notice. Her comment is that of course they understand something is in there, they just don't say it to avoid hurting the man...
But then again, she also says that as long as the woman doesn't touch the scrotum, it may very well pass unnoticed.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:31 pm

63 Panhead wrote:If they don't ask, don't tell. I've dated many women who don't know and I like it that way. One woman said "wow, you're the only guy who has ever outlasted me"" one day while she was on top reaching back to play with my balls she mentions it and I told her. We had a good laugh. I usually will pump part way in the bathroom, then during foreplay pump up with one hand while distracting the lady with my other. Can't do that now with this POS AMS CX. It takes two hand to pump it up. The Coloplast was a breeze with one hand.

I agree there's no need to tell a sexual partner whom one is merely dating. However, as the relationship becomes more serious it may become prudent to share some information about one's medical conditions. (For example, I would certainly want to know if my potential life partner was a diabetic.) I believe the members here who report that their partners aren't aware they have an implant are telling the truth. But it's a "secret" that may not be worth keeping as the relationship progresses. I have an AMS CX and I'm very satisfied with it. I've always been a two-handed pumper, even when I had a Coloplast. I suppose I just don't have your dexterity. ;-)

KMeister
Last edited by KMeister on Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 am

nealthe spur wrote:I'm not implanted but if you are close enough to someone to have sex with them is bringing up the fact you have an implant that difficult? I would have thought that if the relationship was that advanced it wouldnt be an issue :)

Why would you need to be close to someone to have sex?
I think it's been around for a while, it is called a one night stand.
And it has nothing to do with an advanced relationship, actually, most of the time, you just met each other...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Could try to get her drunk after dinner and you exchange
each other's goodies.
Try a Martini
Shaken not stirred

If all fails tell her you are bionic
They made a 6 million dollar man for a tv show.
Tell her you have a 6 million dollar penis.
Cost same much as making the guy because of inflation
and currency manipulation.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:37 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Looking to hear back from guys with implants and their dating experiences. Are you able to fully hide it from your partner? Also, can you inflate the implant an hour or so before sexual activity? For example, going into the bathroom at a restaurant before going back to your place for sexual activity.

I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are, LOL, and certainly how hard my penis is and how she enjoys the width. I've gotten to where I can pump it up to about 60 or 70% after my last P of the night and if I sense an amorous situation I can pump it up the rest of the way without her noticing it. I don't feel the obligation to tell her no more than women walk-in-bed and proclaimed that they have breast implants. She is so very very satisfied because there is never a failure, no quick ejaculation etc.

My only issue, and it probably has come with age, is that I have to be stimulated very significantly to have an orgasm.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:47 pm

TEBozo wrote:I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are.

What's her IQ?
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:18 pm

What's her IQ?

strongman, thank you for the laugh. We both laughed over that one. :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”