Guys With Implants And Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Guys With Implants And Dating

Postby merrix » Wed May 04, 2016 2:07 pm

KMeister...
Are you serious?
Or are you paid by someone to cheat people to think an implant is impossible to detect?

Explain to me:
You can feel the pump well enough to inflate and deflate. But a woman who grabs your scrotum cannot feel the pump?
You do realize how that is impossible, right?
And when you say some women don't know the male anatomy well enough to realize the pump is not part of the natural anatomy??? Who are you trying to fool?
Every human being knows we don't have hard, squared shaped items in our sack.

I say again: a woman who really touches the scrotum will notice something unnatural is in there. Period. She may not know it's an implant, but she'll realize it's something that wasn't there from birth.
Say something else and you are simply lying. Or you have some other agenda.

Just answer my question please. How can a woman not even feel the pump is even there if you can feel it well enough to inflate and deflate it??????
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Wed May 04, 2016 2:38 pm

alibaba wrote:
KMeister wrote:
TEBozo wrote:You need more to do; perhaps get a second job. Maybe she does feel something but I do not care.. I am a STUD and she rides my dick like a pony. Like I said, they get in line

Good for you, mate.

A woman who doesn't notice that a man has an implant even after touching his testicular area isn't necessarily stupid or retarded. Many women--even couples--are somewhat conservative and/or just not very aware of human anatomy, including their own. Repeatedly insisting that women who don't notice the implant for whatever reason are stupid is just repulsive and indicative of the continued deterioration of the level of discourse on this forum.

KMeister

Any floozy who feels your ball sack and does not notice 2 soft round balls and a third one hard as concrete with 4 square corners is dense. If after 2 years she still hasn't figured it out she is really really slow on the uptake. Might be time to have sex sober, drug free and teach her something as the poor dear clearly needs help. At some point her orgasmic charm is not going to be able to make her living any more.

Kmeister: You are correct. Some men don't care to comment on obvious breast implants and many people including women have never HEARD of a penile implant. tell the 42 year old kid to quit trolling.

This is a Happy site!

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Wed May 04, 2016 10:35 pm

"Kmeister: You are correct. Some men don't care to comment on obvious breast implants and many people including women have never HEARD of a penile implant. tell the 42 year old kid to quit trolling.

This is a Happy site!"

This just shows that you are confused on what are the purposes of this board, and that apparently you are not very fond of criticism. Merrix's posts are very refreshing almost always for putting into question certain dogmas on franktalk, and certain ideias that don't seem right at times. I give him all credit for that. That's what this board should be all about. Support AND exchange of ideas.

This has nothing to do with being a happy place. Also, gives us a few hints at your sexual experiences might be. :|

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed May 04, 2016 11:49 pm

TEBozo. T-Boozer maybe?
You seem confused. Let us turn this into facts.

You call Alibaba – whose post you quote in your post – for a 42 year old kid. I don’t know Alibaba personally, but he has clearly stated his age as older than 42 in several posts. I assume you were referring to me, since it says in my signature I am 42. But when you're trying to be cocky in your argumentation but mix up quotes, it makes it a bit pathetic.

Then you go on to say that “Some men don’t care to comment on obvious breast implants and many people including women have never HEARD of a penile implant”.
I suppose this wording is supposed to be your way of breaking my argument that your sex partner must have noticed your implant.
Again, you are confused. Here is what is happening. I’ll try to guide you through your lack of logic in a logical way. Stay with me TEbozo:

1: You say you have been fucking with a woman for quite a long time. She has been massaging your balls without noticing your implant.

2: I (and several others, including the ’42 year old kid’ Alibaba, Dg_Moore and Strongagain) comment this and either question it or simply call it bullshit.
My point was that for this to happen (woman not noticing), any of the following must be happening:
A: The woman never really touches the scrotum. In this case you said she had.
B: The woman is stupid for not understanding that a plastic item in the scrotum is not natural.
C: She does notice, but she just doesn’t tell the man because it is awkward. That would in my opinion make the man not so clever, since he doesn’t understand that she is surely noticing. I have also several times said that she maybe will not understand that the foreign object in the sack is an IPP pump, because many women don’t know IPPs exist.
D: The man is just lying about the whole ‘she does not notice’-story.

3: You defend yourself against the criticism by saying that “Some men don’t care to comment on obvious breast implants and many people including women have never HEARD of a penile implant”.

Eeeh? Are you serious?
You are criticizing my criticism by using the same arguments I used to criticize you!!!
First you say: She doesn’t notice.
Then I say: She does, but she just doesn’t tell you (option C above).
And finally you defend yourself by saying that maybe she notices, she just doesn’t say anything.

And to top your lack of logic off, you write in a other post:
'Maybe she does feel something but I do not care.. I am a STUD...'
So, then I was right then? She does notice..?

Do you realize now how confused you are?
Maybe you should think a bit before you write next time. Just spend a minute trying to get your quotes correct and your argumentation right.
That would make this a happier place, wouldn't it?
Last edited by merrix on Thu May 05, 2016 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu May 05, 2016 12:03 am

We do not talk about silicone bags full of saline in our tits on this forum because our tits are currently working.
We talk about our siliconized dicks because, they have not worked, might work, hurt, work well, don't work, or because we are men and dicks seem to be somewhat important to us. If one of us ever gets their dick stuck between a couple silicone breast implants and cannot extract it, I assume we will hear about that then. :D . d

Read this to my wife before posting. She started laughing. I asked what she was laughing about and she said she was imagining it.

I am 58. 42 was one of the best years of my life. merrix, glad you are 42. 40's are awesome.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Watsupp

Postby Watsupp » Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 am

alibaba wrote:We do not talk about silicone bags full of saline in our tits on this forum because our tits are currently working.
We talk about our siliconized dicks because, they have not worked, might work, hurt, work well, don't work, or because we are men and dicks seem to be somewhat important to us. If one of us ever gets their dick stuck between a couple silicone breast implants and cannot extract it, I assume we will hear about that then. :D . d

Read this to my wife before posting. She started laughing. I asked what she was laughing about and she said she was imagining it.

I am 58. 42 was one of the best years of my life. merrix, glad you are 42. 40's are awesome.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu May 05, 2016 6:33 am

strongagain wrote:Some of you I will never understand. With an implant you are able to make love for hours. Do you believe a woman will think that's normal?
After you came you can immediately carry on. Do you believe a woman won't notice that?
When leaving the vagina, your penis is still erect. Do you believe a woman won't notice that?

In other words, even if a woman won't touch your balls she will realize that your erection is artificial. Why to hide the fact that you have an implant? Obviously implants are not for sissies.

Do you believe women are nuts?

I suspect a lot of men who have implants DON'T make love for hours, so it's moot point whether a woman would think that's normal. Also, a lot of men with implants DON'T carry on after having an orgasm, so it's also a moot point whether a woman would notice that as well. Finally, I suspect there are many woman who wouldn't notice that her male partner is still erect when leaving her vagina because it's not uncommon for a post-orgasmic penis to be less "full", even an implanted one.

So it's very possible that for many men with implants their partners will not notice it unless the man chooses to tell them. Women being nuts has nothing to do with...well, anything. There are a host a variations when it comes to human sexual behavior. I don't believe any of us can say his notion about what happens or what one notices applies to everyone.

KMeister
Last edited by KMeister on Thu May 05, 2016 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 am

alibaba wrote:Any floozy who feels your ball sack and does not notice 2 soft round balls and a third one hard as concrete with 4 square corners is dense. If after 2 years she still hasn't figured it out she is really really slow on the uptake. Might be time to have sex sober, drug free and teach her something as the poor dear clearly needs help. At some point her orgasmic charm is not going to be able to make her living any more.

I don't see the wisdom of using names like "floozy" and adjectives such as "dense" or "slow" to describe a female sexual partner. For many men here on this website we're talking about loved ones such as wives, fiances, girlfriends, etc. It's a matter of showing respect for women in general and the partners of our brothers here in particular--but that's just how I roll with it.

As I mentioned earlier, not every male-female sexual activity involves the female feeling the male ball sack. As I mentioned in my previous message, there are a host a variations when it comes to human sexual behavior. I don't believe any of us can say his notion about what happens or what one notices applies to everyone. I'll leave others to insist that their beliefs apply to everyone. My point all along remains unchanged: It's very possible that there are significant percentages of females sexually involved with males who have penile implants and the female is not aware of the implant.

KMeister

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu May 05, 2016 7:15 am

TEBozo wrote:Kmeister: You are correct. Some men don't care to comment on obvious breast implants and many people including women have never HEARD of a penile implant. tell the 42 year old kid to quit trolling.

This is a Happy site!

It's likely that some men don't comment on obvious breast implants. It's also likely that there are women with breast implants that are not "obvious," so they are not noticeable. From what I understand the saline implants feel very natural. I agree with you, most people in general--including women--have never heard of penile implants and there are significant numbers of women who would not be aware that a partner has one.

There are probably millions of people who are rather conservative when it comes to sex and don't do a lot of groping and touching during the act.

As far as it being a "happy site": I've had personal e-mails from one former member who said he left this site because of the personal sniping and negativity that has crept into our space over the past year. I don't believe anyone is deliberately "trolling" per se. Some here just have a different approach to discourse than me. I prefer to stick to issues, not personal remarks and name-calling, and I don't insist that what I experience or believe applies to everyone. Thanks for your support.

KMeister

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Thu May 05, 2016 7:30 am

strongagain wrote:
TEBozo wrote:I've been active with my girlfriend for the past 20 months. She has no idea that I'm implanted and she has massaged my scrotum many many times. She is commented on how hard my balls are.

What's her IQ?

I find the above question, which insults a member's girlfriend to be repulsive.

KMeister

Return to “Implants”