My Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dirtman1993

Re: My Journey

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 am

I received a question as to cost with Dr. Kramer and could not answer. I had insurance so no idea. If anyone can answer here it would help. This gentlemen is from Austria and not sure he will travel but sounds like it. He asked if the penis still fills with blood after the implant and I told him it did and and many morning I have a semi-woody due to blood filling. If other have this and can mention it may help him.

The photos were taken earlier and show how the penis has gotten thicker over time. Right now I am at 5.75" and thicker then before surgery. I enjoy coming and still being hard as getting oral after intercourse is great. Penis is very very sensitive at that time.

I hope info help all and young man from Austria.
Attachments
July 2017.jpg
July 2017.jpg (50.97 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
april 18th copy.jpg
april 18th copy.jpg (54.99 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:40 am

dirtman1993 wrote:He asked if the penis still fills with blood after the implant and I told him it did and and many morning I have a semi-woody due to blood filling. If other have this and can mention it may help him.

Most every morning I wake up with an engorged glans (the phrase "swollen head" can be misunderstood ;) ) and a soft shaft. I call this my morning wood-ette. ;)

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:31 am

One of the young guys here was worried about the area where his stitches were. He thought he had an infection and wrote me. I asked for a picture of his area and after viewing he looked like mine. I sent these photos I have posted here so maybe other will see and relax. I know he sent to his doctor just as I did but reached out for others to help. I also mentioned I had my local doctor check the area a week of two after Dr. Kramer and she said no problem.

I hope these photos will help others who see this and know it may be fine but contact their doctor with photos to be sure.
Attachments
st 1.jpg
st 1.jpg (78.25 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
st 2.jpg
st 2.jpg (70.45 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
st 3.jpg
st 3.jpg (87.84 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:02 pm

It has been over 15 months since my implant and everything has gone very very well. I have all my length back and girth has been back for sometime. Started at 6" and back to where it used to be. As you can see I stay shaved and helps keep the hair our of her mouth. Remember, we like a nice smooth pussy so why wouldn't she. I am just average in length and girth so guys, be happy with what you started with and work to get it back.

All be well and will have one last post at the one year mark. Bye for now.
Attachments
15 Months Pic 2.jpg
15 Months Pic 2.jpg (46.37 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
15 Months 1.jpg
15 Months 1.jpg (77.03 KiB) Viewed 1776 times

joe456

Postby joe456 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:53 pm

nice dick
none

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:26 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:I received a question as to cost with Dr. Kramer and could not answer. I had insurance so no idea. If anyone can answer here it would help. This gentlemen is from Austria and not sure he will travel but sounds like it. He asked if the penis still fills with blood after the implant and I told him it did and and many morning I have a semi-woody due to blood filling. If other have this and can mention it may help him.

The photos were taken earlier and show how the penis has gotten thicker over time. Right now I am at 5.75" and thicker then before surgery. I enjoy coming and still being hard as getting oral after intercourse is great. Penis is very very sensitive at that time.

I hope info help all and young man from Austria.

Dirtman, where the heck is your pump? i swear, I can see the outline of mine, but I'm only 9 days post op!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 pm

dirtman1993 wrote:One of the young guys here was worried about the area where his stitches were. He thought he had an infection and wrote me. I asked for a picture of his area and after viewing he looked like mine. I sent these photos I have posted here so maybe other will see and relax. I know he sent to his doctor just as I did but reached out for others to help. I also mentioned I had my local doctor check the area a week of two after Dr. Kramer and she said no problem.

I hope these photos will help others who see this and know it may be fine but contact their doctor with photos to be sure.

I have a 2 1/2" incision just above where my hernia incision was. I guess all three pieces went in through this incision!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:37 am

My implant was placed through the scrotum area and not pubic. Sometimes I can see if looking in a mirror where the pump is and can feel it lower then my balls. The only thing I can feel on the top area is part of the reservoir on my left side beside my penis. Not sure that would show in photo but will see if does. If will will show in photo, I will place on site.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 pm

So Dirtman,
A few questions i have about size & measurements. Reading thru your journey it appears you were 6.5 inches plus before. Then at about 1 month post op you measured just over 5 inches. You have progressed thru 15 months & your signature states you now measure 6.75 inches. Am i correct ? Reason i ask is that i am just at 1 month post op. I have begun to pump & have reached a length of just over 5 inches also. I started with about 6.5 pre RRP. My VED length pre implant was about 6.25. As i have just begun pumping i obviously feel a burn. My girth is not currently what it was pre RRP. So based on your progress it would be not only possible but likely i could get back to my pre RRP size. I was implanted the LGX 18cm with 1.5 RTEs for a total of 19.5cm.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:49 pm

Have recovered almost all and yes the burn was like a friend as it meant it was stretching and filling the area that use to work. One man here took two years to get everything back so take your time. I still pump almost everyday till I hit two years. Whatever I end up with will be great as it works and that is the most important.

Return to “Implants”