how much to deflate and cylinders remaining even

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tom Jones

how much to deflate and cylinders remaining even

Postby Tom Jones » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:30 am

HI,
I had the Titan Coloplast installed in June 2015. I've had numerous issues, left tip coming out of gland and flipping downards, pump attached to scrotum, auto inflation, bulge from reservoir.
The left tip would come out when I tried to deflate a lot. Even now, when I deflate, the left tip still retracts about half an inch out of the gland but fortunately it does not flip. Occasionally when I deflate a lot, and then pump up my penis, it will curve to the left by 30 degrees or so. I need to deflate and bend aggressively to the right to get it to get straighter. It often takes 6 cycles to get it straight again. When I have this bend I am pumped hard enough that I cannot bend it to the right but it will still bend to the left in the direction of the curve. Even though BOTH tips are in the gland, It seems that both cylinders are not filling up evenly.
HAs anyone else had this issue??
Also how flaccid can men get their penis?
Im 7 inches firm but usually only get to 4 inches on deflate and I still have 50% girth. I'm afraid to hug someone for fear they would get the wrong idea..
I'm also afraid to squeeze too much on the deflation for fear of this curving issue.

Return to “Implants”