HARD or Soft... What type of implant do you have?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
C_lab34

Re: HARD or Soft... What type of implant do you have?

Postby C_lab34 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:21 am

To provide harder(ha!) data, I will give some measurements with my implant. Now, I am not in the ultra long category, I was never 8 inches, properly measured with no funny business(measured from the side, pressing into the pubic bone, or whatever other technique men sometimes use to add imaginary inches). On my best old days, I was right square at 7 inches measured from the top without pressing into the pubic pad at all, just resting the ruler along the top. I was also just a hair under 6 inches in girth beginning a little below the circumsion scar all the way down to the base, so a cylindrical and uniform circumference, with no slackness in the cloth tape measurer, but also not pulled tight with a death grip either. Now, exactly one month out, without being able to even inflate fully, with no natural arousal, I am 6.25 inches in length, 5.6 inches in girth just below the circumcision scar, tapering to 5.75 girth just below that, all the way to about 6.20 near the base. So again,I am a little thinner towards the top, but actually thicker near and at the base. And it is absolutely rigid and stable. With my own erectile tissue added to that, it is thicker all the way through the shaft, the appearance is more cylindrical and natural, and the glans engorgement adds about half an inch of length. So at that point, I'm nearly my exact old maximum erect length, with more girth. This is with a CX, and it will be possible for me, not to say guaranteed or anything, to cycle the implant over time and stretch my tissues out more for additional girth.

As I recall, Genome was flat out undersized. The tips of his device did not extend all the way into the glans, and the cockring he used/uses is for trapping blood in the head to make the whole penis suitable for penetration. And that is an issue with the choices the doc made during surgery, and does not speak to the ultimate potential of the device for accommodating a larger size.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:18 am

Sounds very good C_lab!

I guess my doc was wrong about AMS and big dicks!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:47 am

C Lab. Thanks

You are down where the rubber meets the road (or the rubber meets the dick.)

I cannot see where any of this discussion can make any sense unless guys get as specific as you on their sizes, their type of implant device, and the resultant size and hardness after the implant.

Thank you for sharing.

On the guy who was brave enough and transparent enough to share with you, what would you say his size was, length wise and girthwise, non bone pressed with his implanted dick..... I ask because I am a big guy longer than you in length in the large category I have described. My girth is like your girth pre implant.

How hard was the big big guy who shared with you? Details make the stories on this important decision in a mans sex life, and thanks again C Lab for your transparency.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Interesting your comment on the cock ring. I have considered the same and had intended to ask the doc about it when I see him. pulled some out of the drawer yesterday to look them over to think about what might work. I've even considered trying the vacuum pump on this scrawny little bugger. I can milk blood into the glans when soft but pumped up cannot get any so it looks like a wrinkled bullet. Always had a nice fat glans even when not aroused or when when dick did not work. At this point I think AMS is an acronym for 'Am mostly shameful' or 'avoiding more sex' . d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:49 pm

I hope alibaba that things improve for you soon. I think you are going for a second opinion sometime in the next couple of weeks? Would be interesting to see your update after that. I've never tried a cock ring but if it does work then it could be good (temporary?) solution. For me I wanted an implant as a complete solution without requiring to depend on anything else e.g. pumps, medication, gels or whatever else.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:41 pm

7 inches plus bone pressed length depending on arousal and 5 1/2 girth with AMS CX. Couldn't be harder when inflated and can't bend at all. Can't imagine being better than this since it is back to preop size and never fails to work. I can't comment on Titans but imagine they will work just as well.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

bselfsc

Postby bselfsc » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Last implant was installed Dec 7th... so not 2 months yet... Titian ...hardness? Great!! Fully pumped totally hard... yes there is hinging... but hard is hard...if there is negative would be oval shaping... 2 cylindrical inserts pumped hard do not create round penis...

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Titan Implant now 4 years and hard as a rock when pumped. But when in use seems to get soft and feels I lost the initial hard. However that is not the case. Definitely not bendable when inflated.
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Hardrod wrote:Titan Implant now 4 years and hard as a rock when pumped. But when in use seems to get soft and feels I lost the initial hard. However that is not the case. Definitely not bendable when inflated.

Does your partner have that same feeling - that it goes softer during use?
Or is it only you who feels that way?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

scooter65

Postby scooter65 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:12 am

Alibaba;
Here is what I can tell you. I received my 700LGX back on 11-30-15. I find that I can fully depress the pump about 8 times and that causes it to quite hard. If I go beyond that I am only able to partially squeeze the pump since the bulb becomes quite hard. When I do another say 5 partial squeezes I can "hang the towel". At attention I am at 3:00 and if it is pumped to the max, I find that having sex that involves say the 2:00 position, is somewhat uncomfortable unless I have less pressure.
I know that you had mentioned the really high number of squeezes that you have to do and that is hard for me relate to. I sure hope that you get some good news as to how to improve the situation!

Scooter
Type 1 diabetic for 34 year, ED for the last 10, implant on 11/30/2015.

Return to “Implants”