How hard are you..... Really. Don't dress it up

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

How hard are you..... Really. Don't dress it up

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:53 am

Many times over I've heard people comment that their implant is hard as steel; here and other sites. When I could get a natural erection it was hard as steel. No way you could bend it. Even when I started using the pump you could not bend it above the erection ring. This AMS LGX is so flexible that I see no way there is not going to be issues having sex.
How many of you are hard enough you cannot bend it side to side, up , down and in the middle? Is this all hype or is there such a thing? We watched a video from Eid and one from Kramer this afternoon and both could be batted up and down and side to side, looked like those hinged at the pubis in the video. My natural erection could not be bent. I'd hang my large size bath towel on it while using the head towel to dry my hair often. So what's the story boys?
Last edited by alibaba on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

strongagain

Re: How hard are you..... Really. Don't dress it up

Postby strongagain » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:53 am

Hard like a broomstick. 8-)
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:10 am

I too share a similar experience to alibaba.I remember my erections being rock hard before ED but the implant feels different and kind of soft and wobbly (relatively speaking). I think it may be because I was possibly undersized. I think the cylinders themselves are probably rock hard but haven't yet fully expanded in girth so there is loose skin across the girth and length. I expect that over time it will remedy itself with daily cycling.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:21 am

Good question.
I definitely don't understand people saying that their implant erections are much harder than a perfect natural erection.
Mine is about the same measured from base to tip, i.e. very hard and unbendable.
But I'd say that the implant erection has more of a hinge (up-down and left-right) than my best natural erection.
This creates a feeling of being slightly softer when having sex, even though the penis itself is just as hard.
It is no difference in feel when going in and out, but when 'moving around' or pressing the base/root up when staying in as deep as possible, the implant erection feels softer than my best natural erection.
Of course, another possible explanation to this is that maybe there is actually no more hinge than the natural erection. The difference may just be that when moving up down during penetration with a natural erection, one can feel the ligaments stretching and now we cannot. Maybe that's why we feel there is more of a hinge when in reality it isn't..?

Wife's comment is that the hardness now is same as a good erection before implant.

I can hang a bath towel on my implant erection if it is evenly distributed over the shaft.
I never tried before with a natural erection, but I am sure I could then as well.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

C_lab34

Postby C_lab34 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:20 am

I never had rock hard erections before the implant, even as a young teen. I could always bend them, not just at the base, but even farther down the shaft. Now, when I pump up to the point where it's firm enough for sex, but not nearly fully inflated, it is a little droopy, it has a little give, it's not at 90 degrees, and I have a bit of a kink in my right cylinder. When I pump up more to the point of extreme soreness and even pain, I would call it rock hard. It is certainly much harder than anything I ever had in the past. I can't use it when it's that hard yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. I also don't understand why you wouldn't want just a little bit of flexibility at the base, even with a rock hard shaft. If you couldn't move it at all up and down or side to side, it would seem that sex in certain positions would be very uncomfortable or impossible.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:12 am

Mine is as hard as a railroad spike. Really. I could poke it through drywall (but it would hurt). Even though our sex life is over and we have never used it, I'm sure my wife would find it way too hard.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:02 am

My inflated penis is as hard as before I had E.D. My wife once said that it's like the fountain of youth down there (I was losing firmness anyway because of a heart condition that effected the blood flow in the penis; I was hard enough to penetrate but not as hard as when I was younger). I have a problem pushing it down when inflated (which I wouldn't want to do anyway) or side to side -- like with my natural erections when younger. And it looks like a natural erection, one that points straight out and not up at an angle like some guys have naturally though. And my wife says that it feels natural to her as well (I won't infringe on her privacy by going into any more details). I can never be more grateful to my urologist for the gifts he has given me! (His treatments have included a vasectomy that made birth control easier, kidney stone relief that saved my sanity and my health, a prostatectomy that save my life, and an implant that save my quality of life.)

billylee

Postby billylee » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:27 am

Hard enough, yes. And generally speaking, not bendable, but not as hard I have seen mentioned. I might hand small towel on it, however due to somewhat of hinge effect, not a large towel. Again, very functional and beats having ED and loosing erection or not having one at all.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

archway

Postby archway » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:44 am

Hard as a rock (Titan 22cm with 1 cm rear tip extender on left cylinder). I have not noticed any side to side or hinge issues, and can hang a towel on it. Compared to pre-surgery firmness, I am harder that I ever remember, however had venous leak for many years and didn't know it until the ultrasound, despite pills and injections. Normally don't inflate to the max simply because it's just too hard ( if that's possible... LOL). Possibly the AMS is just a softer material and doesn't inflate as hard as the Titan.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:50 am

Alibaba, I don't understand. You had your surgery a day before me by the same surgeon. I'm going in today for my two-week followup to have my partial inflation deflated. How is it that you're far enough along to be inflating fully? That's not supposed to happen (I'm told) until the 6 week followup.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Return to “Implants”