Does this all sound normal post-op?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DonBecker54

Does this all sound normal post-op?

Postby DonBecker54 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:38 pm

I just had my surgery on Thursday. Took out the catheter myself this morning, and have been cleaning things up a bit.

I have/had Peyronies since very early this year. It was going about 30 degrees to the left. The partially inflated penis is now pointing about 30 degrees left. I thought that the penis would be straight. Is an angle at this point normal?

The right side of the penis about an inch back from the glans was very black and blue. The skin in that area now feels leathery, or like parchment paper. It's weird. Is unusual skin texture normal?

The area with the leathery skin also has a bit of a bulge. Not huge, but enough to be noticed. It's not a straight edge going from base to head as it is on the left side. Again, normal or not?

My doc doesn't do much communication, so thanks for any replies.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

Strider

Re: Does this all sound normal post-op?

Postby Strider » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:39 pm

This all sounds perfectly normal to me. I did not have peronie's, but my penis did curve left before surgery. I suspect that's because it has always hung down the left side of my pants. After surgery while it was partially pumped up it still curved left. Once it gets pumped up a little more it will straighten out. I too had a lot of bruising and things did feel a little leathery. That bulge you feel is also normal. It will disappear when the chambers are pumped up.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:44 am

I had surgery Wednesday. My penile and scrotal skin are both leathery. I usually expect the skin will peel in a few days the rare times it got like this. Penis is sore to the point of having a few scabs on it near the glans. Bruising exploded today. Space between my balls and anus is so black my wife thought it had been painted with a marker for some reason. Not bruise purple I mean a huge patch of pure black. both sides of abdomen now are green/blue/purple from my hipbones all the way to the navel. Especially discolored in the areas of old surgical incisions. I had a left bend midway and hourglassing. I can bend it straight and it will stay straight and look beautiful for a few minutes, then it abruptly takes a major left turn and leans about 30°left, I only had about 15 degree bend before, then it starts to hurt. If I keep it straight holding it with a wide elastic band, it does not hurt. I think the lean is due to all 3 tubes wrapping around the rt side of the penis. It is getting VERY sore in that area. Rt nut and perineal area are getting very sore now too especially in the groove where my legs go which is where you can feel the tubes. I just took a pain pill. have not had any since day after and did not take the advil as planned Sat, but tonight pain in the leg groove and rt nut are getting out of control. This evening it has been hard to sit in the recliner or walk from the tubes right in the leg joint. I used to spread my fingers and squeeze blood into my dick sliding up perinal area to help with erections but the tubes now are way outside where that area was. My fingers don't spread as wide as the perineal cylinders are spaced now and keep a finger on each one to track it. Majority of the pain which keeps increasing is in the perineal implanted cylinder area and the tubing around penis which is digging into rt nut and nut cord.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

DonBecker54 wrote:I just had my surgery on Thursday. Took out the catheter myself this morning, and have been cleaning things up a bit.

I have/had Peyronies since very early this year. It was going about 30 degrees to the left. The partially inflated penis is now pointing about 30 degrees left. I thought that the penis would be straight. Is an angle at this point normal?

The right side of the penis about an inch back from the glans was very black and blue. The skin in that area now feels leathery, or like parchment paper. It's weird. Is unusual skin texture normal?

The area with the leathery skin also has a bit of a bulge. Not huge, but enough to be noticed. It's not a straight edge going from base to head as it is on the left side. Again, normal or not?

My doc doesn't do much communication, so thanks for any replies.

I had a 45 degree left curve pre op when erect and nothing when flaccid.
Now my penis is very close to straight when inflated, but curved when deflated.
So your curve sounds normal.

The bulge sounds normal. My cylinders crinkle and bulge when deflated and not when inflated.

The leathery skin was nothing I experienced.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

DonBecker54

Postby DonBecker54 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:01 am

Thanks for the replies. They eliminated my concern.

Alibaba, I wonder if we really had the same surgeon? Your experience is radically different from mine.
Butchered by Dr. Douglas Milam, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, in January 2016. Lost 2" Before After

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:14 am

alibaba wrote:Majority of the pain which keeps increasing is in the perineal implanted cylinder area and the tubing around penis which is digging into rt nut and nut cord.

My tubes are well hidden, can't see/feel them.
Pump rests behind the balls, right in the middle. One cannot see it, easy access.
Last edited by strongagain on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Donbecker, I had Milam. Sending you a p.m.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I can see and feel all my tubes as well as the full outline of the pump which now sits cocked at an an angle with the bulb between the balls and end of it pointing straight at the left ball and the top of the block is against rt ball and 3 tubes across rt ball and ball cord then travel up and around rt side of dick. VERY sore there now. Also feel the cylinders in the crus which are painful, especially left side. End of left one is jammed into a leg/butt muscle, both are in the groove where my legs meet which makes walking difficult. Maybe I have an odd anatomy but this is not where I would squeeze blood into my dick from the last 20 years.

Return to “Implants”