bending penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelizondo12

bending penis

Postby jelizondo12 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:07 am

hey guys have a question and would like some input. I was implanted June 1st 2015 with the AMS 700cx by Dr Cornell in Houston. when I pump up for sexual intercourse and attempt to penetrate my penis bends completely at the base, I found that I have to use plenty of lube and put a choke hold at the base to get it in. Some times I pump as many as 70 squeezes but still have this problem. Anybody else have this issue

David_R

Re: bending penis

Postby David_R » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Go...see...you...doctor...right...now! This should not be happening at all, man. Good luck!

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:38 pm

If you have not pumped enough fluid in the cylinders it bends at the base where they are attached. I would guess you are not pushing the pump hard enough to lock it in the inflation position.

Your subject leads me to a lot of questions....
When you were inflated by Dr. Cornell at the one month mark, were you fully inflated? Most of us remember this first one because it was painful.
Dr. Cornell instructed me to pump up twice a day, did you do this? Have you been inflating it daily?

At the two month mark, your second visit post op, was Dr. Cornell able to see you inflated and deflated? You should have been able to pump to the max with out help.
Is your pump soft when you squeeze it? It should be since it has been months since you were operated on. My pump was softening after a couple of weeks of cycling.

I had my operation in August and have none of the problems you have. At max, hard from my asshole to my glans. Most of the FT comments says they have to NOT pump to max because it is uncomfortable their partner. Mine at max is like a hard spike much to stiff to be comfortable. There is an IPP video of a guy holding up a book on his penis showing it is really stiff, I could do the same thing.

Since Dr. Cornell is my doctor also, I would have gone to see him long ago. You have more patience than me. Go see him, because it seems something is not right either in the way you are pumping up or with the IPP.

Best of Luck to you.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

jelizondo12

Postby jelizondo12 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 pm

Thanks for the input roninhouston. I have been pumping twice a day since the activation in July and dropped to once a day after September and the pump is still hard as a rock. I can pump up to 75 times and put some pressure length wise and my penis still bends at the base even when the girth is hard to squeeze. I was suppose to see Dr Cornell the first week in January but my referral expired and I am working on a new one. BTW when the doc activated me I was in so much pain I didn't pay attention to which way my penis was facing.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:59 pm

jelizondo12 wrote:Thanks for the input roninhouston. I have been pumping twice a day since the activation in July and dropped to once a day after September and the pump is still hard as a rock. I can pump up to 75 times and put some pressure length wise and my penis still bends at the base even when the girth is hard to squeeze. I was suppose to see Dr Cornell the first week in January but my referral expired and I am working on a new one. BTW when the doc activated me I was in so much pain I didn't pay attention to which way my penis was facing.

I only bend at the base when deflated, I can feel the connections on each side of my shaft. But as I inflate the connectors are inline with the cylinders and not noticed. When did you start bending? was this something new or was always there? The AMS video on Dr. Cornell's website shows the connections before inflation and after the reservoir is emptied.

If I have done a real good job of deflating, only then would I require 20-30 pumps to flatten the pump. After I was inflated I pumped up a couple of times a day, the pump bulb became soft. I am right handed and when I tried pumping with my left hand it was hard until I did it a number of times to make it soft. Since I am stronger with my right hand my pump is softer on that side. I do not use the technique shown in the AMS animated video which shows inflating the pump with the tips of your fingers. I bend my index finger, put it under the pump and press against the top of the bulb with my thumb. This might give you some more leverage to have a firmer press.

BTW I inflate every day doing my morning shower. A couple of weeks ago I pumped until the bulb was flattened, I experience some discomfort and realized I had been slacking off with pump to the max. Seems you have to use it or lose it.

Sorry but don't understand your last sentence.

Would recommend you see the doc again.

Good luck!
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

mmartinez

Postby mmartinez » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi
I was implanted September last year with an AMS CX and I have a similar situation, I also need a lot of lube or either the tip bends or it bends at the base.
My surgeon was not able to deflate me, he tried twice but he said I was to sore.. The nurse saw me deflate and inflate.

I pump with the left hand around 10 times then I switch to the left for another 10 times and again with the right for a total of 30 pumps. I feel it hard, as it used to be before, but still bends.
Please let us know how it goes.
Thank you
Mario
AMS 700 CX September 19, 2015

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:11 pm

I'm seeing a couple of threads like this now. Just to be clear, are you saying its bending as in folding over, or bending as in it won't hold the angle tightly and can be pushed up/down or side to side.

If it's folding then you definitely need to demonstrate what's going on to the doc so he can assess. I've had many issues but not that one.
harddrive

mmartinez

Postby mmartinez » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:47 pm

It takes lube to penetrate, before I did not need it.
From what I have heard and read, I am positive, that the bending happens less with a Titan Coloplast.
I have to talk to the surgeon next time I see him.
Thank you
Mario
AMS 700 CX September 19, 2015

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 am

I have the AMS LGX and can bend it left, right, up. down anywhere on the shaft
Last edited by alibaba on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:56 am

Mine is a Coloplast Titan Zero Degree. After pumping twenty times the dick is extremely stiff right through. Skin stretched completely. No way to bend it. Not only in my opinion the Titan is better than the other one. As far as I know AMS hasn't done any improvements during the last five years.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Return to “Implants”