To what o'clock position is your erect penis pointing?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
strongagain

To what o'clock position is your erect penis pointing?

Postby strongagain » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:37 am

I wonder whether the position has something to do with the length of RTE. My penis is pointing at 3 o'clock or a tad below 3 o'clock - RTE 3 cm.

Merrix' penis is pointing at 2 o'clock and I'm envious... He has no RTE.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

merrix

Re: To what o'clock position is your erect penis pointing?

Postby merrix » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:09 am

StrongAgain wrote:I wonder whether the position has something to do with the length of RTE. My penis is pointing at 3 o'clock or a tad below 3 o'clock - RTE 3 cm.

Well StrongÁgain, as it is now, I would be more than happy to take an hour off both my erection and my flaccid and have a 3 o'clock erection and a 5 o'clock flaccid, instead of a 2 o'clock erection and a 4 o'clock flaccid. Or maybe rather 3:30 actually...

As of why it points that high:
First of all, I wonder how long it will. The first few inflations it was rather 1:30. Now it's already 2 o'clock. Which is good. How the hell to you have sex with a baseball bat pointing right up to your face? Sitting with the woman on top, yes. Standing up from behind, yes. But not much more...

But as for the reasons, Eid said:
- My internal part of the penis (crus I think it's called) was long compared to my penis and it had a good angle.
- He used what he thinks is the superior setup for a super rigid erection without wobbling vertically or horizontally. That is a Titan with aggresive sizing and no RTEs. He seems very assured that RTEs are a bad thing. On the other hand, I am sure there are other high quality surgeons who are of another opinion, so I'm not saying what's right or wrong here, just referring to what Eid told me.
But he says that the optimal implant would be 100% inflatable. I.e. have no fixed part in the back, which all of them have today. That would better imitate a natural erection, since the cavernosa fills with blood in the penis as well as way back in the crus. Technically, it would avoid the negative effect that fixed part has over time. Since it always stay at the same diameter, it continuously stretches the internal part of the cavernosa in the crus. Over time the crus' cavernosa will expand, the implant will not have the tight fit, and it will start to wobble.
Adding RTEs further decreases the inflatable proportion of the implant and works in the opposite direction of what the perfect implant would look like. It adds length to the constant diameter part, the part that expands the internal part of the cavernosa, and hence increases the chances of wobbling over time.
Again, this is Eid's theory. He is a knowledgeable guy, but not necessarily right all the time anyway.

One practical reason why many surgeons use RTEs is that even if they measure carefully, they can find that after implant is inserted it is still too small and a larger size would have been preferrable. Then the easiest and cheapest way to fix it is to add RTEs. In my case, Eid inserted 22 cm first, found it to be too short, took it out, scrapped it (!) and inserted the 24 cm instead. I think he gets away with this without paying for the scrapped implant because of his volume and relations with Coloplast.
I doubt a local surgeon doing three implants per year gets away with scrapping an implant and have Coloplast not charging for it.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:12 pm

StrongAgain wrote:I wonder whether the position has something to do with the length of RTE. My penis is pointing at 3 o'clock or a tad below 3 o'clock - RTE 3 cm.

Hey StrongAgain, I was baffled by my change after surgery as well. Looking down while standing I always pointed straight out when hard, now I'm pointing in the two O'clock position !
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Two o'clock would remind me of my 20's. I'd take it in a heartbeat! d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:09 am

Mine is at 3:00 when inflated. (I think the diagrams that show an inflated penis with an implant pointing up at 2:00 are not quite accurate.)

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 am

I look at things from a mechanical point. the center top side of the penis has a central ligament and the attachment point to the pelvis is also at the top. The cavernosa is on each side of that put also toward the bottom side below that ligament,more so toward where it goes in the perineum. If it is longer on the bottom than the top it will have an upward bend. Bottom longer than top cannot be parallel and even if the ends are a fixed and equal length. It has to bow. Hope this makes sense. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:20 am

David_R wrote:Mine is at 3:00 when inflated. (I think the diagrams that show an inflated penis with an implant pointing up at 2:00 are not quite accurate.)

Well David, I'm the exception in that case.
It surely points at around 2.
This is not an exact science, but it is somewhere between horizontal and 45 degrees up from horizontal. Right in between those two would be 2:15, and maybe that's where it is then.
Again, hard to say exactly, but definitely noticeable higher than 3 o'clock.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 am

Mine is between 3 and 4.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

john74

Postby john74 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:08 am

Mine is at three o'clock when inflated, and hangs at five thirty when deflated. It would hang lower than that, but its resting on the front of the scrotum. Hope this helps.
Age 75, Have suffered ED for the last 15 years. Pills worked for a while but no longer.
Implanted with a Titan by Dr Evangelos Zacharakis in London in October 2015 and haven't looked back.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:39 am

Three o'clock.

Return to “Implants”