Becoming Bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Boulder

Re: Becoming Bionic

Postby Boulder » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:51 pm

I watched a few of Kramers videos, looks and sounds like a pompous ass. So does Perito. Cut um up, slip it in...next! I would prefer a surgeon who took more time and was more detailed and more gentle on my body. Plus one minute he's a Coloplast guy the next AMS then he's back to Coloplast. Is he really going to place the right devise for your anatomy or for his bank account?

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Boulder wrote:I watched a few of Kramers videos, looks and sounds like a pompous ass. So does Perito. Cut um up, slip it in...next! I would prefer a surgeon who took more time and was more detailed and more gentle on my body. Plus one minute he's a Coloplast guy the next AMS then he's back to Coloplast. Is he really going to place the right devise for your anatomy or for his bank account?

Your concern was also my concern with Kramer. I even mentioned it in the emails with him. I have an issue with 15 minute implants. Not saying it is not possible but I definitely have concerns there. He said he would take the time needed to make it fit correctly. I do not know if that is slice, jab, stab, done, or if extra work is added as needed. None of the big volume doctors do grafts now on bent dicks. All say they slam in a Coloplast and let it force it straight over time. A couple guys told me they never ended up quite straight but better than they were before the implant. One reason why I've been considering a trip to see Walsh in a month or so. I know he has worked on some pretty messed up dicks and although the surgery seemed brutal the guys I have talked to have some damn nice straight dicks and happy with the outcome. Perito spends a lot of time talking about installing implants in 10 minutes. Brags that is the reason his infections are low, because he gets in and out quick. I've been told Kramer says the same but do not know if it is true.

Glad you have made improvement. That is worth a lot. Odd how a little improvement changes things so much. Sorry the decisions are so hard and I hope you come to a comfortable place resolving it all. Cheers. Be well.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 pm

I'll weigh in slightly. I think what you're describing about the "pompous ass" and "just slam in it" in my humble opinion does indeed sound like a Perito thing, with his slicked hair, criminal record, cowboy boots. Kramer isn't that guy, his videos are very humble, down to earth, nice guy just talking through things in videos. Not a big self promoter, almost shy about talking about himself. That's totally a Perito thing (or whoever brags about speed and his results, etc.). I'm getting the sense Kramer and Eid and the more mild, humble guys, I'm not seeing cocky and Kramer going together. I will say choice of devices is suspicious to me, Eid made 150k from 1 company last year (coloplast), Kramer was Coloplast for 9 years, then AMS briefly, now coloplast? (he's the easiest to track whether he likes it or not, he posts his whereabouts with 5 videos per week! too easy to follow, but hard to understand!). So I don't get device choice in these high volume guys hands, and I don't totally know their motivations now- at least Kramer, Eid, and maybe Perrito and other elite level guys. I like to think these guys all care 100% about patients, and the devices are probably pretty similar. But I love the device debate, so please feel free to challenge me on any of these thoughts. Actually I'm not favoring one or the other, so I'm just inviting discussion. But I think Eid is a paid company guy and Kramer recently is very suspicious and shifty with the back and forth, but we'll never know what's going on in his head.

Boulder

Postby Boulder » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Kramer certainly has you fooled then. I heard the Uro world thinks it's very unprofessional of him to post all those videos and they're trying to make him stop. I could see one or perhaps two, but five a week? Clearly commercials about how great he thinks he is. Jam it in...next.... I make it look so easy....bullshit. Follow the $$$$$.

Just saying, I wouldn't use him. Too unprofessional.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Hey guys

Very interesting discussion. But not the right place.
This thread is about C_lab becoming bionic, not about pros and cons of the best docs and the brands.
He didn't start that discussion, I did. So I feel obliged to move it.
I suggest we move this discussion to a new thread - hence I started "The docs and brands discussion".
Please follow me there.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Boulder- the Uro world? I guess they can make him stop since they control freedom of speech. Anyone can put up whatever they want (with patient's permission which on his website he says he keeps 3 copies of, patient consent, hospital consent I guess too). Merrix is always the consummate professional as I've seen in all his posts, and is rightly trying to get away from a mud slinging here. But calling a guy posting educational videos is not unprofessional, you just don't like it I guess- you'd like to see "one or two" only. The guy basically travels the world showing and helping other Uros learn how to video and make their own, I guess the guys who don't like it are the jealous one's who aren't doing nearly as much surgery or making as much money, that's usually how it works. In business guys who are jealous and less successful like to attack the guys on top, that's all your saying. That's the "uro world" I guess.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Well, now you're generalizing. That was your case. Do you really think that means it works like that in every case just because that's what happened in your case?
Others have had different experienced than you.

Bye for now.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

C_lab34

Postby C_lab34 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:50 am

I was reluctant to post about what I've experienced because I didn't want to invite slander, accusations and bickering. I only wanted to detail what I've gone through, my doubts, the good and the bad in equal measure. I honestly don't know exactly how or why certain decisions are made as to device used or operating procedures or principles. I was never filled in completely and I have heard conflicting stories and reports from different people. I'm getting to a point where I don't care so much, and think it's probably a lot of wasted effort trying to get to the bottom of these things. I also want to repeat that even though I have had questions and concerns, I never intended to cast aspersion towards Dr. Kramer or appear ungrateful for the work he put into fixing me. The bottom line is that what I have now is still a tremendous improvement over what I've had for my entire adult life. I was an 18 year old guy trying to have sex and failing, beyond frustrated and alone, not knowing why my penis didn't work and not getting any help from anyone. I lived with the condition all through my teens and my twenties. It never outright prevented me from having relationships, but it made them much more difficult and undermined my confidence with women and even with abilities in general, sad as it sounds.

My sex is life is so much more enjoyable to me now than before that I'm still mentally catching up to the improvement. I used to dream of having the feeling that you know you can do whatever you want in bed, that you can relax and let the evening take you where it may without needing to worry or plan ahead with pills or dubious supplements. I have that feeling now. It's not a perfect erection but it's still an erection that satisfies me and my partners. My personality and my skills can now come to the forefront, and the penis troubles are receding into the background.

That being said, someday I would like to get the pump fixed, at the very least. It's interesting. When I pump up by myself, based on the feeling of the tubing stuck to the side of the base, I think that there's no way a woman wouldn't feel it or that it wouldn't impede full penetration. And yet it has never presented an actual problem during sex. I don't feel it getting it the way, and no one has ever mentioned it feeling different or weird, and I've asked numerous times and even pointed it out. The primary reason I haven't been in a rush to get it fixed is that it simply hasn't made sex difficult or awkward. It's more of an aesthetic or perfectionists concern at this point.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 am

Very, very glad to hear that!
Great. Just do as you said, wait and see. Sounds like your'e enjoying yourself now!

And this quote pretty much sums up my feeling about this place now:
C_lab34 wrote:I'm getting to a point where I don't care so much, and think it's probably a lot of wasted effort trying to get to the bottom of these things.

Keep enjoying yourself.
And should you ever be in any of my two 'home countries', let me know.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

palace01

Postby palace01 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Continued Good Luck C_Lab
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

Return to “Implants”