Implanted at 38 and concerned about size & revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Implanted at 38 and concerned about size & revision

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:07 pm

AWESOME and glad Eid did not use dissolveable ( absorbable) stitches. I am still getting little puss bits and pulling out dissolvable stitches that did not dissolve. Had 2 right nasty Sunday and nurse insisted on looking at them Monday. Still a scabby mess today but better and redness going away. She was concerned enough to put me on Minicyline for 90 days to hopefully last till my body quits spitting the damn things out.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:39 pm

I had the sutures removed yesterday. I'm glad Dr Eid gave me the blade / scalpel as the local nurse didn't have it and would have really struggled to remove them. So finally the stitches are out and I feel like I'm truly recovering. Eid told me yesterday that he is eager to get me to cycle ASAP. Today I got the courage to inflate, even though I couldn't feel the deflate mechanism fully as there is still a bit of swelling in the scrotum area.

As I started inflating, many thoughts went through my head. I was thinking that what if too much scar tissue has formed and the folds won't straighten out, or that there could be a bend in the penis, or that glans are soft, or the cylinders are too large. I did a few mini test runs to ensure I could deflate before I finally decide to inflate properly. Even then I didn't inflate to the max, but just enough so the folds and kinks straightened out. I was really pleased as the erection was straight and the size was a significant improvement over the previous implant. I did a rough measurement, not bone pressed and without arousal. It came up to 5" and that's without full inflation. I imagine that once cycling regularly and with arousal the size will increase significantly. However I'm already satisfied with the size so it's gonna be a non-issue. Anything else is a bonus from this point onwards. I didn't measure the girth but it looked fine. The penis looked a bit pointy but I believe the cylinders need to expand quite a lot.

One other significant improvement was the glans. They were pretty firm and the tips went well into them and I can already see that the implant will be 100% usable for sex, unlike the first one. I feel like my manhood is restored today and I'm no longer impotent. It was a very empowering feeling to see my dick standing tall. It took a long time to get here after the first botched implant and years of ED, but finally thanks to Dr Eid I feel I'm going to be fully functional again. It's difficult to describe the feeling and I don't want to get too carried away so soon but I'm getting quite excited about the future now :)
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

palace01

Postby palace01 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Fantastic News Moetheman - Now go show that European girl what she has been missing!
btw, glad you had the smarts not to put the blade / scalpel in your checked in luggage - might have been interesting trying to explain that to NY TSA !!
Keep us updated.
Dave
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:39 pm

moetheman wrote:... It's difficult to describe the feeling and I don't want to get too carried away so soon but I'm getting quite excited about the future now :)

Glad to hear things are looking up. Take your time with healing. Don't be in a hurry. You have the rest of your life. Best wishes.

KMeister

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Great to hear!
I am not surprised though. But since there are never any guarantees, and since even the sun (Eid in this case) has its spots, I am glad to hear things look good.

In terms of my experience, and advices based on that, I'd say keep your dick pointing up as much as possible for as long time as you can. If you absolutely can't do it during day time, then at least make sure you do it at night time.
I am convinced this helps with the future angle.

When it comes to cycling, I'd day Eid's recommendation of letting pain be the guide has worked great for me. Pumping till level of discomfort only (not pain) has made me end up with a 0.5 cm longer dick than pre-op and that is only 4 months post-op. And 0.5 cm is useless in practice - no woman will notice - but it just proves Eid knows what he's doing and that there is no need for a super aggressive, super frequent, mega cycling protocol to avoid losing - or even gaining - size.
I had a period where I started to feel more pain from inflating (perineal area). I held back on the pumping (frequency, duration) for a couple of weeks and it made the pain completely disappear.
Nowadays I probably inflate on average 12 times per week (twice daily most days but sometimes only one). Duration is anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour - whatever I have time for.

Good luck with your continued recovery!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 am

FABULOUS NEWS!! :D :D . I hope your wife has had as much success getting stretched out and ready with that big orange potato.Cheers! d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:20 am

Great news dude! Good luck for the rest of the recovery. You seem to be on the right track. :fingers crossed :

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:41 am

Congratulations
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:46 am

Thank you everyone for the kind messages. I know that I've only just started the road to ED recovery but I'm so grateful that things are progressing well the second time. Not everything is perfect of course but I didn't expect it to be. The angle for one is currently close to 4 o'clock and Eid did warn me about it as the scar tissue had already formed after the first implant. I've always had a 3 o'clock erection all my life so I didn't expect 2 o'clock after the implant. I have been pointing it up anyway so things might improve, especially as I inflate closer to the max. Even with all that I'm perfectly happy. So many other issues have been fixed by the revision.

I can already feel a slight shift in my attitude in everyday life. It's quite subtle but noticeable. I feel less anxiousness and can focus a bit more. I hope this continues. The mental recovery is equally as important as physical , if not more so.

I'm a bit sore from having to pinch the skin to pump and deflate so might give it a rest today and start again tomorrow. From the experience of that first implant I expect that the pain will diminish over the next few days as the skin toughens up.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Several people have told me their erect angle improved over time. Mine has though I have more bends and twists I never had but something tells me that the quality job you have will not give you those issues, only the raging hard on that you can use till your butt muscles are sore the day after like when you were young. Who can remember being sore the day after a wild fling in the sack ? Keep up the progress. I've been told revisions are easier and I think you are about to prove it. Cheers

Return to “Implants”