My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: My Journal

Postby Larry10625 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:06 am

David_R wrote:I'm so happy for you (and your wife), Larry! Thanks for sharing with us (and for all that you do here at FT).

David

Thanks David... like all couples, we fight, and yes, usually about sex, kids or money... that rumor is 100% accurate. Right after my implant and was able to have sex, we were like rabbits every other day (I was still a bit sore and needed a recovery day in between) The every other day thing lasted for about a month, then once a week, then every two and now it's going on 4 weeks. I didn't get this thing all chopped up for that. To top that off I need $2700 for a transmission for my vehicle and $2500 for a roof shingle job, one of my daughters (27 years old), her husband and her kid have moved back in for a few months to save for firsts and last (and booze and take out and make-up and new shoes, new phone, etc.) and to top it off there are problems with the Commanding Officer of the military unit I am taking command of and I... we are clashing... in the middle of all of this my 30 year anniversary is coming up fast.….. :)

Larry

DaveKell

Re: Story

Postby DaveKell » Sun May 12, 2019 4:55 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

I am certainly not promoting, encouraging or even supporting obesity but I am saying that women do fall in love with the fat guy with the little dick.

Larry

Dunno why but this comment reminded me of something my daughter once said. My baby girl grew up a drop dead gorgeous super model looking woman. From her teenage years on her two older brothers and I were always looking out for her with all the attention she attracted from men. I forgot to add that she's very tall, nearly 6 feet. She came home one evening from a date with a very short, very rotund guy who was pleasant and polite enough. My daughter was light years out of his league. Previously she had dated a more wedge like, very chiseled muscular guy. I figured she was doing some sort of mercy dating for the rotund boy so I asked her the next morning. I nearly spit my coffee out laughing at her reply. She said "hard bodies are nice but squishy is okay too". Lucky for the squishy guy. He was around for awhile until he began exhibiting possessive behavior and ordered my daughter to look down at the ground whenever they were walking anywhere because he was tired of her always looking at other guys. He got the boot after that and it took a threat from my 6'-4", 260 pound muscular son for him to quit calling her. As it turned out, the chiseled wedge won the whole shooting match and is my son in law now and father of a grandson and granddaughter. He's about 5 inches shorter than my daughter who has nearly attained her 19 year old body back after having two kids. Yep, she's out of his league too!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:57 pm

DaveKell wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

I am certainly not promoting, encouraging or even supporting obesity but I am saying that women do fall in love with the fat guy with the little dick.

Larry

Dunno why but this comment reminded me of something my daughter once said. My baby girl grew up a drop dead gorgeous super model looking woman. From her teenage years on her two older brothers and I were always looking out for her with all the attention she attracted from men. I forgot to add that she's very tall, nearly 6 feet. She came home one evening from a date with a very short, very rotund guy who was pleasant and polite enough. My daughter was light years out of his league. Previously she had dated a more wedge like, very chiseled muscular guy. I figured she was doing some sort of mercy dating for the rotund boy so I asked her the next morning. I nearly spit my coffee out laughing at her reply. She said "hard bodies are nice but squishy is okay too". Lucky for the squishy guy. He was around for awhile until he began exhibiting possessive behavior and ordered my daughter to look down at the ground whenever they were walking anywhere because he was tired of her always looking at other guys. He got the boot after that and it took a threat from my 6'-4", 260 pound muscular son for him to quit calling her. As it turned out, the chiseled wedge won the whole shooting match and is my son in law now and father of a grandson and granddaughter. He's about 5 inches shorter than my daughter who has nearly attained her 19 year old body back after having two kids. Yep, she's out of his league too!

Dave, you can't do that to me and not post a picture of your daughter... even if in a PM. I gotta tell you that as I read that story, I was rootin for the short fat guy... hopin he changed his attitude. Growing up, I always lost out to the guy like your son-in-law... little basturds... :)

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun May 12, 2019 9:21 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
David_R wrote:I'm so happy for you (and your wife), Larry! Thanks for sharing with us (and for all that you do here at FT).

David

Thanks David... like all couples, we fight, and yes, usually about sex, kids or money... that rumor is 100% accurate. Right after my implant and was able to have sex, we were like rabbits every other day (I was still a bit sore and needed a recovery day in between) The every other day thing lasted for about a month, then once a week, then every two and now it's going on 4 weeks. I didn't get this thing all chopped up for that. To top that off I need $2700 for a transmission for my vehicle and $2500 for a roof shingle job, one of my daughters (27 years old), her husband and her kid have moved back in for a few months to save for firsts and last (and booze and take out and make-up and new shoes, new phone, etc.) and to top it off there are problems with the Commanding Officer of the military unit I am taking command of and I... we are clashing... in the middle of all of this my 30 year anniversary is coming up fast.….. :)

Larry

Larry I promise you I totally relate to you, WOW! This September me and my wife will be celebrating 30 year of marriage and it' been rocky as hell the last 12 years. Been accused of cheating and not interested in her sexually because I couldn't get a erection. Now, she's already complaining, Geez! Now my 26 year old son moved back in to save money to eventually and hopefully finally move back out. Just today on Mothers day me and wife argued because I wanted to have a back to back sex day (I had sex yesterday morning and wanted to have sex again this morning) and it was a argument. Mind you I've only started to have sex with the implant since this past April, and she's already complaining I'm wanting to have sex way too much and she's not a piece of meat. I'm thinking WTF!, I just had this freaking implant to get my broke dick fixed and you are complaining I want to have sex every day or every other day, Really!
So, I cant totally relate!
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:02 am

HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

David

Larry

Larry I promise you I totally relate to you, WOW! This September me and my wife will be celebrating 30 year of marriage and it' been rocky as hell the last 12 years. Been accused of cheating and not interested in her sexually because I couldn't get a erection. Now, she's already complaining, Geez! Now my 26 year old son moved back in to save money to eventually and hopefully finally move back out. Just today on Mothers day me and wife argued because I wanted to have a back to back sex day (I had sex yesterday morning and wanted to have sex again this morning) and it was a argument. Mind you I've only started to have sex with the implant since this past April, and she's already complaining I'm wanting to have sex way too much and she's not a piece of meat. I'm thinking WTF!, I just had this freaking implant to get my broke dick fixed and you are complaining I want to have sex every day or every other day, Really!

OMFG... are these two twins... When you couldn't get it up she complained about you not being interested and said you were cheating... after you are fixed, she's "not a piece of meat" Strangely, many years ago (when I was 18 or 19) we had sex every day. I was working on the army base, in the kitchen and my taxi picks me up at 5am. One night around 11pm I was exhausted and wasn't interested in sex, from that night forward we have never had sex two days in a row... that was at least 33 years ago.. Right after the implant, and I was ready for sex, we were having it every other day and I was good with that but, I guess they were curious fucks. Give me a break. I really thing the only way men are going to get their way sexually is to become bi or gay... :D

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon May 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Dave, you can't do that to me and not post a picture of your daughter... even if in a PM. I gotta tell you that as I read that story, I was rootin for the short fat guy... hopin he changed his attitude. Growing up, I always lost out to the guy like your son-in-law... little basturds... :)

Larry

Larry, here is a pic I found of a modeling job she did for a story about domestic violence. There are a few others from this shoot but the asshole photographer seemed to like making them be a little too upskirt for me to share!
Attachments
Kait Victim.jpg
Kait Victim.jpg (110.99 KiB) Viewed 1481 times
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:37 pm

DaveKell wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry, here is a pic I found of a modeling job she did for a story about domestic violence. There are a few others from this shoot but the asshole photographer seemed to like making them be a little too upskirt for me to share!

Yup, now I see why you are so protective... she's certainly a looker. Tell the guys that you own guns and are not afraid to go BACK to prison. :)

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Mon May 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

OMFG... are these two twins... When you couldn't get it up she complained about you not being interested and said you were cheating... after you are fixed, she's "not a piece of meat" Strangely, many years ago (when I was 18 or 19) we had sex every day. I was working on the army base, in the kitchen and my taxi picks me up at 5am. One night around 11pm I was exhausted and wasn't interested in sex, from that night forward we have never had sex two days in a row... that was at least 33 years ago.. Right after the implant, and I was ready for sex, we were having it every other day and I was good with that but, I guess they were curious fucks. Give me a break. I really thing the only way men are going to get their way sexually is to become bi or gay... :D

Larry

Same here, I was a Sophomore and she was a Freshman in college when we started dating. We literally had sex every day for 2 years straight (except for her period) until my oldest son now 29yrs old was born. After he was born it was sex every other day easy for the next 10 years or so until I started having ED troubles. Now I just think she's used to not having sex a lot and thinks that its okay, but with a new dick I think that's Bull Sh__!... .....Men can also going to get their way sexually is to get a "hot young side piece" OR just bang some hookers and strippers routinely :D

I have a Buddy who is a 52 yr old single man and he pays this super hot 28year old for sex twice a week. She is smoking hot (think singer Beyonce body and Gabrielle Union face)! Easily could be a swim suit model. Well, for $500 for 4 hours each meeting she does whatever he wants, for how long he wants, and I mean everything! He literally spends a total of $1K a week just fucking her. Now she has a boyfriend who she has a kid from who is a deadbeat dad and a horrible boyfriend and to her its a part-time job fucking and sucking my Buddy! IF Wifey keeps this shit up with my new dick I may have to save up some money to be used for sexual favors :lol:
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:51 pm

rpd177 wrote:
merrix wrote:
rpd177 wrote:Hi all,

Did anyone from Europe did the implantsurgery with Dr. Eid in NYC ?

I am from the Netherlands and despite the distance i think Dr. Eid is the best option..

I was wondering how long it is needed to stay in a hotel in New York and also if i will need to return to New York to remove the stitches & the catheter ( and possibly also after 3 weeks to get instructions on inflating/deflating)

Since i am not very in mood to travel numerous times to New York i was wondering if he has some kind of partnership with a hospital in Europe OR if i will simply need to stay a couple of weeks in New York

Also, i would really appreciate if somebody can share his experience about the anesthesia procedure with Dr. Eid , because i am extremely scared to notice anything and i would prefer to stay completely knocked out for a couple of hours.

Thanks!

I'm from Europe, but live on the other side of the planet from US, in SE Asia. Travelled to have my surgery done with Dr. Eid.
All is documented here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6010
It was all worth it. Had great results. I am closing in on 4 years now since the surgery, and all is good.
I stayed for three weeks in NY, which is much longer than anyone else above here has done. This for a few specific reasons you can read about in my thread linked above.

But basically, my recovery was a bit slower because of:

- More trauma than normal. Eid started off by inserting 22 cm implant. Found it didn't reach as far into the glans as it could. Removed it, attached 1 cm RTEs, inserted it again and found there was still room for more. So he removed the whole thing again, threw it in the bin, and inserted a 24 cm implant. All good. But more trauma due to basically three surgeries in one. But he wanted the best for me and I am happy for that. I doubt anybody else would have done this. Most would have settled for the first setup and just left it that way.

- Prior surgery (sclerotherapy) which made draining capacity worse and hence longer recovery time

- Money no issue. I could afford to stay and didn't mind a couple of weeks in New York

- Social issues... Had friends visiting over New Year's back home. Didn't want to come home and walking around like an 80 year old, lying on the sofa, having no desire to go out and ski, ice skating etc. Without a good explanation. So the excuse was I was forced to go on a business trip, but I just relaxed in NY... Eid wanted me to stay 7-10 days because of my slow recovery. He wanted to make sure I had no infection. After about 7-10 days he said he was sure there was no infection, and thought I should go home. But as said, it was no good timing to come home at that time.
Normally, I think he wants his overseas patients to stay just a few days.

Regarding anesthesia, I got an injection before surgery. Then don't remember shit till after surgery.

Catheter: Most remove it by themselves. But since I was still there in a hotel 300 m from his clinic, I just went there and had one of his nurses do it. Felt nothing, no pain whatsoever. Could easily have done it myself.

To summarize: It is my conviction that if you go with Eid, there is nobody better you could have chosen. Maybe somebody equally good (maybe), but nobody better. You will have given yourself the maximum chance of getting a good result. Maintain length, no nerve damage, great pump placement.

Good luck.

Hi Merrix,

thanks for sharing your story !

I have started reading your topic and what was very interesting to me is to
see that you were in doubt - just like i am now- whether it was the right time to go for the implant.

I have the same feeling, i have been using pills for many years and thanks to those pills i am able to have sex, but the quality is just bad.

About 8 years ago i went to a urology center to check testosterone and other
possible issues and solutions and i was told that my ED was probably psychological ( without checking for venous leaks etc). I think they didn't took me serious because i was only 28/29 years old..

I could see my doctor again , but since i am very tired of worrying about this for so many years i think the only solution is the surgery... i mean at this moment ( after 15 years of worrying), to me it actually doesn't matter anymore what the actual cause is, i just want to get things fixed, without using pills/injections or therapies for the many many years..

btw.. when you got back at home after 3 weeks, were you able to see friends without looking like an 80-year old ?

I would also like to keep the cirurgy as private as possible, therefore i could also think about staying in NYC a few more days :)

Hey there,
Answered your post here, since this is why I keep this thread alive (well, rarely nowadays) - to do whatever I can to help young guys considering an implant.

Agree with what you say. If having tried all the things you can think of, having seen a bunch of doctors who get nowhere closer to a cure, then it's easy to just say "Hey, fuck whatever the reason is. I just want it fixed. I just want to get this out of the way". That's where I ended up in the end.

And yes - when I finally got home I was not walking like an 80 year old anymore. I remember I was still hindered. It wasn't till after a couple of months I was 100% back in terms of mobility. Bending down to tie my shoe laces, getting in and out of a (low) car, etc was still not 100% till after 2-3 months. But I think from 3 weeks nobody could really see that I was restricted.

Good Luck!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:04 pm

Long time since I did any kinf of update here.
Not much happening (in terms of the implant), just getting on with life, making good use of it.
All works great and I am closing in on four years now since that day in New York December 2015.
Have stopped completely to cycle the implant.
Basically only done that a handful of times for the last 12-15 months. Only pumping up when using it. For sex or masturbation.
Which probably means 3-5 times per week. When doing so I go close to max hardness for sex, and a bit softer for the other activity.
Meaning I never really inflated it to max for about a year...
Haven't measured for a very long time either to see if this has caused some change in length or girth, but will do and post results.

Took a pic, for those who like to see pics to back up the words...
This is without arousal (yes, right, I am not turned on by posting a pic on FT...). When aroused my dick grows another 1-1.5 cm.
My angle is still the same as it has been for years. Above 3 o'clock, lets's say 2 o'clock give or take.
At close to max inflation there is basically no flex at the base whatsoever. I am nowhere near being able to bend it up to my belly, and can't get it below 3 o'clock either. Sideways flex is the same. Very limited.

And don't ask why the pic is rotated 90 degrees. It isn't when I view it on my screen...

Till next time
1909.jpg
1909.jpg (29.73 KiB) Viewed 1242 times
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly