My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: My Journal

Postby merrix » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:52 pm

Not having much to do, so posting a funny story about what happened on monday 12/14, day before surgery on my pre-op examination with Eid.
He asked if I talked to someone in person who have an implant. I didn't. Called several people on Eid's patient referral list but most didn't pickup and those who did had no interest in talking.

Anyway, when I was in the examination room waiting for Eid after the talk in his office, he came in and asked me to come with him. He took me to another exam room, and there was a man with his pants down by knees, flat on his back with a full erection! The Canadian man had done his surgery 3 days earlier and was already pumping. Incredible according to Eid who said this man had one of the highest pain tresholds he'd ever seen.

Anyway, it was weird but still great to see. If I remember correct this man was implanted with Titan XL 24 cm just like me. And it looked good...
Who knows, maybe this Canadien gentleman reads this. If so, thanks for the show and tell!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Merrix, it sound like you are doing okay after your miserable first night. A 600 metre round trip walk is a lot further than I wanted to go so soon after my surgery. Well done.

My reservoir also sits a lot lower than I expected it to be but my surgeon, like Eid, said it was okay. 7 months post op and it is fine as everything functions as it should. My abdominal wall was sore for a while too, sort of a burning feeling more than anything, where the reservoir was placed and it is not surprising at all when you watch the videos of the procedure and realize what happens to make a space large enough for it to fit and expand. My doc used blunt finger dissection ( I have the surgical report) to basically rip a space!! It's going to hurt afterwards right?

But, the good news is after a while it all settles in. At this point, when deflated, I do not feel the cylinders of my LGX at all, I am not aware of the pump in my scrotum, especially when the scrotum is tight and the slight bulge where the reservoir is I don't notice at all. When inflated it feels a lot like it did when using injections, minus the ache which is a good thing. I just feel a fullness and I notice the tips in my glans a bit more. It's been way to long, maybe 15 years, since I had a natural erection to remember what that felt like.

You are doing great. You even got your doc to make a house call (hotel call), something virtually unheard of anymore! Your journal makes interesting reading. Keep it up!

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:06 pm

alibaba wrote:I too wondered about the reservoir. I am lean and though not muscular bordering on what I would say is muscular. I'll put it this way, when I look at myself in the mirror, I say to myself damn fine for 58 years old. Dr Milam said he would place the reservoir higher ( as did Eid) due to my 4 hernia repairs and DaVinci prostatectomy ( which I learned like laproscopic, they do not repair anything they damage in the wake, They do repair everything if you have open surgery). He poked at a muscle and said " There is some very good muscle to put it in right here". I wondered if it would feel like a charley horse for a a while till the muscle got stretched to accomodate or if they would just cut a slot in it to heal around. Glad you are doing well. Stay reclined. Fluid build up can be worse when you spend too much time upright. A few days down time and things will be sealing themselves off well and speed your recover. Take care. d

Well, my reservoir placement didn't really feel like a charley horse as in a leg muscle injury. It was more of a burning sensation. But then I am not as lean as I would like to be and not muscular and a decade older than you so your experience could be entirely different from mine. At the end of the day, though, it all just gets better and better!!

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Thanks for the encouragement.
Feels good to hear.
I don't think I am normally the person who worries. But that said, I have never had the inside of penis ripped out before either...
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:07 pm

I glad you did not go back to Dr. Quakenstiel in Vienna again. I've followed the Schlero thread since the beginning and I see no good comes from it. I know it takes courage to go that route and it is a cheaper route but I think it is voodoo science at best, damaging in most cases but the "possibility" does give a degree of hope that we all are looking for. Cool the guy showed what an implant can do in the exam room. I'd likely not have the nerve to ask to see ( I know you didn't) but probably would show if I had an implant and asked. I'm used to medical students and their teachers as nothing ever seems to be normal with me. Wife told me on the drive home today she wishes that once in my life I would have something normal that does not require conferences of doctors to figure out. I would bet there would be docs that would like to study your schlero results. I would bet radiological with contrast before schelro and after would be very interesting to compare. Full 10 points for the guy with the high pain threshold and corn cob dick.
Heal well man. Keep up the good reports.
I told my wife today that after 32 years of marriage we are going to go on a date. time is coming soon! ;) d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Echegollen

Postby Echegollen » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:46 am

Thanks for explaning how a real erection works according to your wife. According to her description, my dick really sucks! Lol. Sooner or later, I know I will have to get an implant as well. However, I still want to give sclerotherapy a shot. The thought of having a ''head that is too full'' is very tempting!
I'm 39 years old. Never was able to maintain my erections for more than 1 minute. Pills don't work. Had sclerotherapy by Dr. Kuehhas in Austria in 2016. Didn't work. Injections (Caverject) are the only things that gave me acceptable results.

archway

Postby archway » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 am

Merrix: If you are available to talk, PM me for my contact #. I used Dr Eid, and had great results and can talk with you if you like.
Archway
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Third day post-op, 70 hours past.

Feeling so much better today. Woke up with the groin pain radically improved.
Took my 200m walk to Eid's office and had a nurse remove the catheter.
It didn't hurt at all and I could have done it myself. But since it's so close I just had them do it.
Got home and took my first hot bath. What a great feeling! That bath really smoothened things up and was such a great relief.

Questions now (there has to be something, hasn't it?) is pump placement. It feels like it's not centered, more to the right side, which pushes right testicle higher than the left.
Also, the penis, if released, points up at around 2:30. Eid says he basically doesn't want any inflation before cycling to allow space to be created for full reservoir. Have cylinders been slightly autofilled?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Awesome! You are the man! Dr. Eid is the man! Keep doing well! d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

williamb

Postby williamb » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:15 pm

Merrix, Glad to hear that things are going well for you. Be careful with the baths, some Dr.s want you to wait a while before taking a bath, recommend showers due to less risk of infection at surgery site. As far as pump placement, I think that just works itself out after 6 - 8 weeks. The swelling goes down, the pain lessens and you get used to a different piece of equipment down there. You won't pay attention to it after a while. I am 7 weeks out and it has worked itself out for me. Good luck
Last edited by williamb on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Return to “Implants”