My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Greg1956

Re: My Journal

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:34 pm

From your post and photo it certainly looks like a successful result. The rest of you like pretty damn good, too! Take care of your body. When you get to be my age it becomes more difficult to stay in good shape.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:47 pm

merrix wrote:Long time since I did any kinf of update here.
Not much happening (in terms of the implant), just getting on with life, making good use of it.
All works great and I am closing in on four years now since that day in New York December 2015.
Have stopped completely to cycle the implant.
Basically only done that a handful of times for the last 12-15 months. Only pumping up when using it. For sex or masturbation.
Which probably means 3-5 times per week. When doing so I go close to max hardness for sex, and a bit softer for the other activity.
Meaning I never really inflated it to max for about a year...
Haven't measured for a very long time either to see if this has caused some change in length or girth, but will do and post results.

Took a pic, for those who like to see pics to back up the words...
This is without arousal (yes, right, I am not turned on by posting a pic on FT...). When aroused my dick grows another 1-1.5 cm.
My angle is still the same as it has been for years. Above 3 o'clock, lets's say 2 o'clock give or take.
At close to max inflation there is basically no flex at the base whatsoever. I am nowhere near being able to bend it up to my belly, and can't get it below 3 o'clock either. Sideways flex is the same. Very limited.

And don't ask why the pic is rotated 90 degrees. It isn't when I view it on my screen...

Till next time1909.jpg

Amazing you still update the thread and are still here. A shame, you don't want to answer my pm. Glad to have followed your journey since sclerotherapy days. Hoping one day you and I can chat.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:09 am

Greg1956 wrote:From your post and photo it certainly looks like a successful result. The rest of you like pretty damn good, too! Take care of your body. When you get to be my age it becomes more difficult to stay in good shape.

Yes, I am very happy with what I got.
Thanks for the compliment on the fitness. I don’t work out as hard/heavy as I used to up till a year ago. Just can’t any longer. Joints objecting to the heaviest stuff. Have had to back off a bit. But still try to keep the deterioration pace as slow as possible by
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:13 am

thereishope wrote:Amazing you still update the thread and are still here. A shame, you don't want to answer my pm. Glad to have followed your journey since sclerotherapy days. Hoping one day you and I can chat.

Well, those updates are few and far between nowadays. I still try to answer the questions I get, even if I am slow sometimes. Can’t recall your pm really asked for any reply...
Anyway, thanks for the kind words you wrote.
Take care.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:18 am

I've just started to properly read your journal
It is excellent. Very helpful to us
I hope you can keep dropping in when you can. Your posts are always interesting and informative

Thank you
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:07 pm

merrix wrote:
thereishope wrote:Amazing you still update the thread and are still here. A shame, you don't want to answer my pm. Glad to have followed your journey since sclerotherapy days. Hoping one day you and I can chat.

Well, those updates are few and far between nowadays. I still try to answer the questions I get, even if I am slow sometimes. Can’t recall your pm really asked for any reply...
Anyway, thanks for the kind words you wrote.
Take care.

Yeah! i was one of the guys asking for pictures back and forth. I was so amazed when you obliged and posted those sets where you show your glans completely bent backwards even with the implant .That and the erection angle.... Do you have any skype account that you can use to chat anonymously? Is there anyway we can talk via there or another way?

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:41 am

PM sent
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 am

Metric,
I am sitting in the waiting room at a car dealership while my vehicle is being serviced. For the first time I took I me to go through your journal. You are to be commended for your thoroughness and the countless men you have helped here.

I am happy for you after your issues with ED that you have a great result and once again are enjoying a great sex life. I know you are a big proponent of the Titan brand, and for you it seems to have been the perfect choice. I am also 100% satisfied with my results and I have an AMS700LGX. I can't imagine being any more happy with a Titan, but I can't say because I don't have one. All I know is my sizing is perfect, my hardness is perfect, my Peyronies curvature was corrected, my angle is slightly above 3:00 which is great, my flaccid is natural looking, and both sex with my wife and masturbation are fantastic. I am 63 and feel like half that when I pump up and enjoy my results.

Like you I am an open book with the men here. I have talked to a lot of guys who had questions and feel great about helping men overcome fears and gain knowledge from someone who has had a personal experience.

Thanks for being the man you are and taking time to share your story.

Best Wishes to You,
Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Greg1956 wrote:All I know is my sizing is perfect, my hardness is perfect ... my flaccid is natural looking, and both sex with my wife and masturbation are fantastic. I am 63 and feel like half that when I pump up and enjoy my results.

I am almost 70 and totally agree with Greg (and with my implant, I feel much younger than my half-age of 35!) :D

LeftCoaster

Postby LeftCoaster » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:41 am

Hello Merrix, my new bionic brother. If you can remember back then I'm now on my 13th post-op day. Dealing with the swelling, bruising and pain. I'm no hero, I'll admit I had all 3 and at times I questioned my decision to become bionic. I really appreciate your journal and my other new brothers who supplied comments or questions which you have been kind enough to respond as it's helped me with a bit of perspective in my recovery.

Other than the pain which seems to be subsiding slowly, my goal is to get the release valves working as you've described.

Thanks again, I'm rewarding myself with my first trip to Thailand in December for a 3 week celebration!

Sam
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

Return to “Implants”