My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: My Journal

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:25 pm

workout regime consisted of 3 sets of 15 with pink 5 lbs dumbells.

:lol:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:24 am

I would just like to remind everyone that followed my log that it was Merrix who motivated me to go through with the surgery.

Thank you.

Merrix, or anyone else, whats the longest you have gone without inflating your implant? Im about to drop my current partner and may not get the opportunity to use mine for a while.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:54 am

Well you can still use it! Heard of jacking off :o :?: , or toys? Just saying........
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Cnidium wrote:I would just like to remind everyone that followed my log that it was Merrix who motivated me to go through with the surgery.

Thank you.

Merrix, or anyone else, whats the longest you have gone without inflating your implant? Im about to drop my current partner and may not get the opportunity to use mine for a while.

Hey there

Hope all is going well for you and that you are happy with your decision.
If I remember correctly, you don't masturbate, right?

The longest I've ever gone without inflating mine is just a few days, for sure less than a week.
I have however not inflated it even once without using it for well over a year. I have in other words stopped the "cycling".
Using it for me means sex or masturbation. That means normally 3-5 times per week.

What will happen if you don't inflate at all for let's say a couple of months at your time, one year after implant?
Don't know. And nobody does know what would happen with you since we're all different.

I would probably inflate a few times per week if I was you just to keep things up so to say.
I remember at about a year after implant, I think my "erections", i.e. when I was inflated, didn't feel as good when i hadn't inflated for a while. It seemed the more often I did it, the better it felt when I did.
Just got a sort of sore, unnatural feeling every time if I didn't inflate daily, or at least every second day.

Nowadays that issue is long gone, but I am two years ahead of you...

Good luck.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:12 pm

I agree with Merrix that the erections feel better with often pumping. I pumped it up 3 times a day for 1 1/2 years. The last few months it seems I've had little time with doctor visits and chemo taking up to 3 days a week and wearing me out. Too tired to even think about it so I would go 4 days sometimes and never pump it up, a couple weeks I went almost a week. Those days it seemed that I had to go through the burn with slight pain like in the beginning. It would smooth out and not have the stretch burn after a few minutes though. If I pump it up at least 1 time daily, I don't have that. My thought is the penis still shrinks if you don't use it just like pre-implant. Also if I take off a few days I get the slight bend to the left back but if I pump it up daily or more often it is straight. The more often I pump it the less curve there is. You don't have to play with it to pump it up. I usually pump mine up in the shower or before I get in the showe and leave it till I am done and shaved, then deflate or pump it up while in bed and sleep on my side. I wake often so no big deal there. Cheers men.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:47 pm

merrix wrote:
Cnidium wrote:Merrix, or anyone else, whats the longest you have gone without inflating your implant? Im about to drop my current partner and may not get the opportunity to use mine for a while.

What will happen if you don't inflate at all for let's say a couple of months at your time, one year after implant?
Don't know. And nobody does know what would happen with you since we're all different.

Coloplast has a warning that extended periods of non-use may result in a sticky pump.
Daily cycling is supposed to prevent a sticky pump.
I don't believe they mean pumping to the max, just a few pumps in and out occasionally to keep the pump lubricated.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

medhatg

Postby medhatg » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:12 am

Inflate daily please to the max or beyond, and keep it inflated for at least 15 minutes. Trust me.
Aggressive daily cycling give me at east 1.5" in length increase within 1 years. It is really WORTH IT.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:01 am

warrenw wrote:
merrix wrote:
Cnidium wrote:Merrix, or anyone else, whats the longest you have gone without inflating your implant? Im about to drop my current partner and may not get the opportunity to use mine for a while.

Coloplast has a warning that extended periods of non-use may result in a sticky pump.
Daily cycling is supposed to prevent a sticky pump.
I don't believe they mean pumping to the max, just a few pumps in and out occasionally to keep the pump lubricated.

Merrix is right but also, it is pretty well documented that if you do not pump it to the max every once in a while, the penis may atrophy and you COULD lose length. :)

Larry

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:11 am

I rarely inflate mine - the thought just never occurs to me. I don't recall the last time I inflated, but it still seemed to work ok. For me, anyway, disuse doesn't seem to have caused any problem. If I could have it removed without cost or surgery I would, but since it is not causing any problems I guess it doesn't matter.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:40 am

dg_moore wrote:I rarely inflate mine - the thought just never occurs to me. I don't recall the last time I inflated, but it still seemed to work ok. For me, anyway, disuse doesn't seem to have caused any problem. If I could have it removed without cost or surgery I would, but since it is not causing any problems I guess it doesn't matter.

Hi Dave; I don't recall if you said what happened to you at/during/after implant surgery... did you lose any length? I wonder if someone who had to get a lot back (like me) would be in more danger of atrophying vs someone who did not lose length. Just for other guys reading this, I did not lose length as a result, in fact I gained a LOT but lost due to a lot of botched reconstructive surgery.

Larry

Return to “Implants”