My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: My Journal

Postby merrix » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:32 am

Day 28 post op

Not much has changed. Just glad to be resuming a normal life.
The blood pressure issue is gone and the less than normal and more yellow than normal urine issue also gone.
Night sweating last night was better than any night post op so far, so I still think it will go away.

Day in the office went ok. Kept cycling position of the dick with every toilet visit. It is still not without discomfort. Only position which makes me feel 100% comfortable is up. But that just doesn't work in a suit. It's too long and too thick nowadays... So I'll just have to accept some slight discomfort till I can comfortably point it down a full day. But it's getting better as time passes.

The thoughts still pop up every now and then - "What the fuck have you done?" But they are easily defeated by asking back: "Hey man, what do you prefer: Go limp when your wife gets close to climax and asks you to fuck her harder, or to just smile, shift gear and make her come?"

Good night from a hotel room in east Asia where I am waiting for my alarm clock to ring and tell me my cycling session is over.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Day 29 post op

Third day at work. Squeezing in this post during ride back from lunch.
Good day.
As said before, blood pressure back to normal from 3 days ago.
Urine issue back to normal from 2 days ago.
And last night the sweat issue was 95% gone.
Flaccid getting better angle every day. Today first day I can keep it where I did pre op, i.e. down and 'back'. A little bit strained and it doesn't yet have the flexibility to stay in that position completely without discomfort. But the progress joy beats that slight discomfort and I'm cruising with my old powerful walk through the corridors. Just with a bigger bulge in my pants. A bulge in the right place though...

All in all I'm very happy with the results as of now.
I had a few rough weeks right after surgery, but I always said I'll take whatever pain I have to if I get a good outcome. So far that seems to be exactly what happened.

But I realize it's still early days and complications can still show up.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:30 am

I'm very glad to hear of all the positive progress........and Dr. Eid sends his regards......I had a consultation with him today. I like his manner and he knows his trade well......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:29 am

H.Pineapple wrote:I'm very glad to hear of all the positive progress........and Dr. Eid sends his regards......I had a consultation with him today. I like his manner and he knows his trade well......

Thanks. Hope you got what you wanted from the consultation.
I agree about Eid. He sure makes you feel like you have put yourself in the best of hands, which chances are you actually have as well.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best and I take the opportunity to once again thank you for your amazing gesture when I was suffering in NY..
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:33 am

Any suggested date on the pineapple express? Eid seems to have very short wait times. Good luck! d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:45 am

I'm planning a year in advance - Jan 2017....my reason for this is because Jan, Feb, and March are my best months for rest, recuperation, and healing.....I have no obligations and can hibernate for those 3 months.....

At present pills are working well enough although they've lost top potency (as I have) over the years and I fear will continue to do so.....presently I'd say my erection is at 75% and lasts 10 minutes, although I can do this 2-3 times with 20 minutes in between.....my girlfriend does not climax from penetration (not just me but past boyfriends including her late husband) so I'm "off the hook" as far as that goes and the rest is tongue, hands, vibrators, flogging whips, ostrich plumes and other curiosities :lol: ......I plan to use injections in combination with pills until next January....we'll see how that goes.....

I don't want to hijack this thread so what I will do is post my situation in General Discussion soon and then move it to Injections when I'm doing them, and then back to Implants when the time comes.....

This site has been extremely valuable with information......I'd be lost without this place......Merrix, again it was my pleasure and I am grateful to you for your journal (I was well understanding and informed at my consultation because of it and I knew what questions to ask, along with knowing most of the answers which coincided with Eid's advice).....I would also do the same for anybody who comes in from out of town and needs anything so if any others are reading this and are in the same situation, don't hesitate to message me....NYC is my backyard......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:10 am

Pineapple, in order for my wife to climax I bring her the first time with my hands, and then she repeats during intercourse. If we tried to make the first time during intercourse (like we did in our early days), it just doesn't happen. So I hope you (and everyone) realizes that the woman not climaxing during intercourse is not all that rare.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:36 pm

Update 3.5 weeks post op

Things are going well. As said before, the strange symptoms (high blood pressure, less frequent urination, nightly sweating) are all gone since ~a week.

This week was my first back in old routines. A 5 hours flight to the manufacturing mecca of the world where I spent four days at our main factory. Every day got easier. First day slightly restricted and sitting for hours was a bit uncomfortable. Pointing flaccid down in tight pants possible but uncomfortable.
What a difference to last day. Walking completely normal, sitting no issue and minimal discomfort (but still some) from pointing the flaccid down in pants.

Worked friday from home, feeling good.
Last night sex for the third time and first time for a week (of travel).
Was much better than the first two times a week ago.
Still some slight tenderness at times, but almost nothing.
Wife says it feels completely normal. No complaints from her that it's too hard when max pumped, she thinks it's perfect.

I still have a lot of re-programming to do.
I need to learn to take it easy and enjoy the moment instead of going balls to the wall and get my orgasm.
I have all the time in the world now. Must just get that in to my life-long ED-damaged brain.

It is a great feeling though to see (and feel) the dick stay hard.

I think Eid did a great job.
My curvature is almost completely straight, the pump is easily accesible in the bottom, sizing seems perfect as tips are way up in the glans without causing pain, no tubing visible or too easily palpable.
I still have a bit less sensation, but nothing that stops me from orgasm. I can easily come.
Pumping is easy.
Deflation still requires heavy force. I can barely open the release valve with one hand. But I don't mind as it will get looser with time.
Also, deflation is for sure a skill. How to squeeze the penis, which position to be in (lying better than standing), take a second deflation shortly after the first when natural blood flow is gone, etc.

I am cycling twice per day. Almost never an hour each time (I simply don't have that time), but between 1-1.5 hours total over the two sessions.

All in all, so far so good.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:15 pm

Fabulous! d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

merrix

Update

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Update 4.5 weeks post op - edited

Things are going well. As said before, the strange symptoms (high blood pressure, less frequent urination, nightly sweating) are all gone since ~a week.

This week was my first back in old routines. A 5 hours flight to the manufacturing mecca of the world where I spent four days at our main factory. Every day got easier. First day slightly restricted and sitting for hours was a bit uncomfortable. Pointing flaccid down in tight pants possible but uncomfortable.
What a difference the last day of that week. Walking completely normal, sitting no issue and minimal discomfort (but still some) from pointing the flaccid down in pants.

Worked friday from home, feeling good.

Yesterday night sex for the third time after surgery, and first time for a week (because of travelling).
Was much better than the first two times a week ago.
Still some slight tenderness at times, but almost nothing during sex. Not much afterwards either.
Wife says it feels completely normal. No complaints from her that it's too hard when max pumped, she thinks it's perfect.
She says that she feels no difference to my best erection after sclero, before implant. If I hadn't told her, she wouldn't have noticed.
As long as she doesn't touch the scrotum of course...

I still have a lot of re-programming to do.
I need to learn to take it easy and enjoy the moment instead of going balls to the wall and get my orgasm.
I have all the time in the world now. Must just get that in to my life-long ED-damaged brain.

It is a great feeling though to see (and feel) the dick stay hard.

I think Eid did a great job.
My curvature is almost completely straight when erect (flaccid is a different story though. There was no flaccid curvature pre op, but now the flaccid has about the same curve as the erection did pre-op).
The pump is easily accesible in the bottom.
Sizing seems perfect as tips are way up in the glans without causing pain and there is no crinkling when erect, but there is crinkling when flaccid.
No tubing visible or too easily palpable.
I still have a bit less sensation, but nothing that stops me from orgasm. I can easily come.
Pumping is easy.
Deflation still requires heavy force. I can barely open the release valve with one hand. But I don't mind as it will get looser with time.
Deflation is for sure a skill. How to squeeze the penis, which position to be in (lying better than standing), take a second deflation shortly after the first when natural blood flow is gone, etc.

Also, compared to others here, especially AMS guys, it seems I need a lot of pumps to get hard. Read in another thread that 10 pumps give AMS a rock hard erection. 10 pumps for me and I barely notice the difference. It's still flaccid. At 30 pumps I've got something I could call an erection. At 40 it's good for sex, and it's full at around 45-50.
Guess one reason is still that my pump is hard. I an't squeeze the pump completely (wall to wall).
Another reason is maybe that my 24 cm cylinders are longer than almost all AMS cylinders, and they are wider diameter. I have got a 125 cc reservoir and the largest available AMS reservoir is 100 cc (the smaller one is 65).
Anyway, it still seems to a be a huge difference: 10 vs 50 pumps, so it cannot be explained by 25% or 90% more saline. That would take it from 10 to 13 or 10 to 19 pumps. Not 10 to 50... Must be mostly that either my pump is still very hard, or a Titan pump is simply smaller and has less capacity per squeeze, or my fingers are very weak (which I strongly doubt).

Any Titan guy with similar implant size as me reading this, how many pumps do you need till fully inflated?

I am cycling twice per day. Almost never an hour each time (I simply don't have that time), but between 1-1.5 hours total over the two sessions.

All in all, so far so good.
Last edited by merrix on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Return to “Implants”