My Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
principles

Re: My Journal

Postby principles » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:34 pm

I read in some other thread someone recommending a thorough reading of your thread, and so I did. It amazes me how much I've learned reading through the entirety of 'My Journal'.
Your bluntness, truthfulness and objectiveness surprised me as it wasn't something I would expect from this site. Beautiful writing with a philosofical outlook on penile implants. Gotta love it.

I can only speak for myself, obviously, but it isn't hard imagining that you have perpetually changed the lives of many individuals and their families for the better simply by writing a journal for yourself.

All the best to you Merrix. Thanks for existing.
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:53 pm

principles wrote:I read in some other thread someone recommending a thorough reading of your thread, and so I did. It amazes me how much I've learned reading through the entirety of 'My Journal'.
Your bluntness, truthfulness and objectiveness surprised me as it wasn't something I would expect from this site. Beautiful writing with a philosofical outlook on penile implants. Gotta love it

Very well said. One only has to read Merrix’ Journal in order to learn anything about penile implants. I have asked him some years ago to publish a book but he won’t listen to me :P
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:11 pm

Yeah agree with you Strongagain.

However, "the book" is here for those who are looking for answers. I believe he is thorough and candid and honest. Highly recommend everyone to read it from the start...

mark
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:35 pm

Waynetho wrote:
strongagain wrote:
Smetro wrote:Also D loves it that I now can shoot inside her...win win.
What do you mean with "shoot inside her"? With age 65 one is hardly able to “shoot” like a young man. I‘m 70, my orgasms are excellent, very intense. However what‘s coming out is just a small amount of fluid. Trickle, trickle... Same 5 years ago. When young after masturbating sometimes I had to rinse my eyes, well that‘s history.

I don't know about that... I'm 59 and although it's during masturbation, I've found on occasion to shoot a full 3 feet (surprised the hell out of me too! Had to clean up my desk as a result!)

A 36" ejaculation isn't the norm for me, but it does occur under very specific circumstances. Many times I only get 1-2" distances but at 59, (or the last couple of months of 58) I did have a few 2.5-3.0 ft spurts.

This was, by the way after starting on mega-doses of Lecithin, Pygeum Africanum and Zinc.

What I'm taking:
  • 1200 mg of Lecithin each morning
  • 1200 mg of Lecithin each night
    (double or triple up on lecithin dosage a day before "performance" is desired)
  • 500 mg of Pygeum each night
  • 50 mg of Zinc each night

Good idea to stay well-hydrated and maintain muscle tone with kegel exercises (along with general core strengthening) also.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:48 am

Questions sent on PM, answered here for the purpose of letting anyone who is interested read it.

1. Does women in your life complain that implant feels different ??
2. Do you ejaculate every time you have sex ?
3. Do you know anybody that got pregnant with implant ? I want to have a child or two
4. How often can I use the implant ?
5. Can we do rough sex with implant ?

1 - No. All that can be felt is the pump. And it only is if someone touches, sucks, massages my balls.
2 - Basically yes. If not, then not because of the implant. If it happens, it would be because I would be piss drunk and wear a condom. That makes it hard for me...
3 - I read about a guy in a commercial once. I don't know anybody in real life. On the other hand, I don't even know anybody in real life who has an implant... As a principle I can just say that if you have good enough sperm quality (which will not be influenced by implant) and your doc does a good enough job to allow you to orgasm from sex - then of course you can make a woman pregnant. Implant is just a way to get an erection. Does not impact fertility.
4 - As often as you want. In the first few weeks/months, you might get a bit sore from sex and hence don't want to use it every day. But once that healing period is over, nothing stops you from using it several times every day.
5 - That does of course mean different things for different persons. But as long as you are talking about vaginal or oral (or even anal) sex with a woman who does not get turned on by pain, then yes, you can do rough sex.

Good luck.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:48 am

principles wrote:I read in some other thread someone recommending a thorough reading of your thread, and so I did. It amazes me how much I've learned reading through the entirety of 'My Journal'.
Your bluntness, truthfulness and objectiveness surprised me as it wasn't something I would expect from this site. Beautiful writing with a philosofical outlook on penile implants. Gotta love it.

I can only speak for myself, obviously, but it isn't hard imagining that you have perpetually changed the lives of many individuals and their families for the better simply by writing a journal for yourself.

Thanks. Appreciate your feedback.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

principles

Postby principles » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:21 am

merrix wrote:

Thanks. Appreciate your feedback.

Pm sent!
Healthy 31y
08/2020 Titan 22+3. Post op was rough. Best sex of my life. Tubing failed after 26 months.
11/2022 Titan 24+2. Infected from Revision.
01/2023 Tactra 23 13mm. Salvage.
08/2023 Titan 20+3. Infected (3 weeks in)
08/2023 Scheduled Tactra Salvage.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:20 pm

Regarding Q.2 from Merrix’s answers (above)
My Titan has been a slowly unfolding revelation. I’ve experienced several phases on my journey beginning with the initial improved length and girth of my penis followed by discovering the joys of extended periods of lovemaking/intercourse.
But the best development of all has occurred in the last few months and it is, the re-establishment of my orgasm/ejaculation.
For 3 years I could only ejaculate through masturbation at the conclusion of a fucking session.....now I can orgasm vaginally.......not everyday mind you but certainly every second day
- I attribute this to my age
So I will say it once again, an implant is a long journey that produces unique surprises as it settles in and becomes ‘part of the body’
Patience, Patience, Patience
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:42 am

I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm at month eight and can only orgasm by masturbation. My sensitivity is blunted at full inflation as it was with trimix. So I guess there is hope. In the meantime, my partners are very happy with my staying power and my sexual confidence is over the moon. Better late than never!!!
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:50 am

544kenmatt wrote:I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm at month eight and can only orgasm by masturbation. My sensitivity is blunted at full inflation as it was with trimix. So I guess there is hope. In the meantime, my partners are very happy with my staying power and my sexual confidence is over the moon. Better late than never!!!

Ken
I promise it just gets better and better.....it will for you too :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”