Santa has a boner?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Santa has a boner?

Postby merrix » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:39 am

I can get the surgery with Eid at Dec 15:th.
My problem: I will have a house full of kids, relatives and guests over christmas and new year. As the thread subject indicates, I even will have to put up a show as Santa. That is probably the easiest time to hide my 50% inflated dick. But will I be able to pull this off? How handicapped will I be from day 9 through 18 post-op? Will everyone see my semi-hardon? Will I be in so much pain and discomfort that all my guests will definitely see something is wrong with me? Or will my "I pulled a hamstring/gluteus muscle really, really bad when squatting the other day"-excuse work?

Feedback greatly appreciated. Time is short and I need to accept the appointment or reschedule.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

dg_moore

Re: Santa has a boner?

Postby dg_moore » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:09 am

I'd guess that most of your guests will not even notice anything. The likelihood of anybody scoping out your crotch looking for telltale signs is pretty low. While this whole thing is very important and personal to us, it is much less so to casual onlookers. There's no need to make excuses - if somebody asks if you're ok you can just tell them you'r recovering from some minor surgery. If they press for details you can just say you had a plumbing repair. If they press still harder you can just ask them why they need to know and change the subject. You don't owe anybody any details.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:18 am

Scooping up kids is not advised. Not good when one has had HERNIA surgery. Santa laying on couch is my picture.......but a happy Santa. Good luck through holidays.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Thanks guys for feedback.
How was your walking and sitting ability 10 days post op? Could you even sit down properly at a chair for dinner, or were you tied to your soft sofa?
What about getting in and out of a car and driving?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Day 10 I was up and around and driving. Sat slowly and walked annd moved carefully but not horrible. No lifting more than a half gallon of milk for 4 weeks. No kids on lap. With appropriate clothes doubt anyone will notice. Use excuses re plumbing surgery and that usually quiets further questions if you even get any.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:00 pm

So sorry to hear about your hernia surgery. At 10 days you would likely be able to manage. I was back teaching my ESL class after 10 days, but sat gingerly. The worst is not sitting, but getting up. I found I could push myself up with my arms to take some of the pressure off until my legs were able to take over. Getting out of a car, especially a low slung one was painful. I put both my feet outside the car and used the sissy hangers to pull myself up to take the pressure of my scrotum. You could take your pain meds if you can't cover up your discomfort. Its a toss up; you're either recovering from a hernia operation or you're a stoner for the holidays :D

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Go with the Hernia surgery like many here have said, but google it before you go there...... Know what you are going to say. I blundered there but think they believed that I had that type of surgery.

I had to hold my crotch getting in and out of the car but you'll settle in fairly easily over time.. BTW I had the surgery with Eid; also had mine in December--- and had an excuse not to shovel the snow!

Good Luck

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:50 am

Thanks.

Hardrod: You happy with Eid? Anything I should know/think of?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:28 am

Eid is great! He will do an excellent job and he follows through. He will call you back no matter what day or time. He also has a good approach and personality.

Best of luck and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

merrix

Postby merrix » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:40 am

Thanks for reply.
Very good to hear. I must say I do have a very good feeling about him already.
I just hope that feeling remains a year from now...
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Return to “Implants”