Applause

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Applause

Postby alibaba » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:32 pm

Applause is due to someone we do not often acknowledge, our wives, for some their girl friends or whatever. ED is tough on them too. Waiting around worrying when we have surgery is hard on the gals too as is driving us home after a stressful day or two, or feeling our pain when we hurt and heal. Ladies, you are an awesome bunch too. Tell your lover you love them. Hugs to all. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

scooter65

Re: Applause

Postby scooter65 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:36 am

You are totally correct. It is pretty easy to forget that our wives become a part of this whole ordeal as well. I believe that in most cases they suffer with us the inability to speak with a large portion of your normal "support staff" due to either their being uncomfortable or are protecting us from having something that is very private becoming anything but. At the end of the road, hopefully it brings all of us closer to the one who stands by our side through events like this.
Type 1 diabetic for 34 year, ED for the last 10, implant on 11/30/2015.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:44 pm

alibaba wrote:Applause is due to someone we do not often acknowledge, our wives, for some their girl friends or whatever. ED is tough on them too. Waiting around worrying when we have surgery is hard on the gals too as is driving us home after a stressful day or two, or feeling our pain when we hurt and heal. Ladies, you are an awesome bunch too. Tell your lover you love them. Hugs to all. d

You are so right Ali. I remembered coming home after implant surgery three years ago. Before going to bed I needed to go to the bathroom. I raised the toilet seat up and proceeded to spray blood all over the bathroom floor and walls. My wife helped me to a chair in the kitchen, then cleaned up after me in the bathroom. I was so upset I burst into tears. I don't mind telling our members here, my family, my friends...anyone who will listen...that I would be totally lost without her.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

KMeister

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:04 pm

I agree totally. The wives are awesome. My wife was there for me from the second that I got that phone call that I had cancer through my entire implant experience.

YAY WIVES!!!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:05 pm

YAY GIRLFRIENDS and PARTNERS!!! Sorry to exclude you guys.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Implants”