Maryland implant doctors

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Maryland implant doctors

Postby David_R » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm

There are several excellent prosthetic urologists (those who do implants) in Maryland, being part of Chesapeake Urology. The one I had was Dr. Marc Siegelbaum from University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center in Towson (suburban Baltimore). I would recommend him to anyone.

RelievedofED1

Re: Maryland implant doctors

Postby RelievedofED1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:19 am

As many of you have already heard (probably until you are tired of it) I would add Dr Andrew Kramer University of Maryland Hospital in Baltimore to the list. My outcome was so much better than I imagined and with a rapid recovery to relatively painless inflation at 17 days post op. And I have never had a physician so responsive to calls and emails ever. My wife is an ICU nurse who has worked with many of us docs and still marvels at his bedside manner, emails to me and of course the functioning implant.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

stringerbell

Re: Maryland implant doctors

Postby stringerbell » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:12 pm

Yes- agreed that in the state of Maryland I'd agree that Kramer "owns" that mid atlantic region (DelMarVa they call it) I think though Garber in Philly does a bunch.

Return to “Implants”