Is this a floppy head situation?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous 3

Re: Is this a floppy head situation?

Postby Anonymous 3 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm

billylee wrote:
hendrix wrote:
billylee wrote:Surgeons technique and expertise surely plays a big part in where tips stop near or in glans, but I suspect each patients anatomy may be factor in implant insertion also. For reference in this discussion, I was, what I assume, fairly normal in length and borderline normal in girth, but "I had what I had". My cylinder tips are UNDER a half inch from tip of penis. Head gets hard as shaft although I can feel the taper of Titan cylinders near "line" of glans. My IPP was done because of ED, of course, but ED not caused by previous surgery, SO, I still have arousal and when that occurs the glans also swell. I am thankful for all the implant does for me but from reading here I believe I am especially fortunate to have glans hard before the swelling. The swelling is great to give an extra girth to glans. Unfortunately girth can get smaller after ejaculation.....good news is that we with implants still can go on in our pleasures whether ejaculated or not.

When you say "tips are under half an inch from tip of penis", do you mean the cylinders go into the glan?

I also have glans getting hard. I think my injury was in the one Corpus cavernosum, but the area that supplied blood flow to the head was fine.

The only thing that sucks is the 'taper' you say you feel the taper near the line of the glans. Where the taper is well before the glans, with the tip ending before the glans as well. So even though the head gets hard, there's floppy ness because there is no support of the 1/2" or so of the Corpus cavernosum right before the glans.

Yes sir, cylinders go well into glan. When inflated I can push slightly on tip of penis (just about where original exit of "pull string" were) and feel the end of cylinder. This area can even get a little sore after lengthy use due to skin of shaft pulling and putting pressure on glan. I certainly am not implying great girth, lack of lube can do this as well as a long session of pleasure. The taper of the Titan's cylinders start (in my case) just before line of glan.

I did not realize the cylinders were so deep into my glan until I decided to check to maybe add information to your post. Maybe someone else will also confirm this as per their status. Hope input helps. I do feel that you should approach surgeon about your thoughts. billy

My LGX tips start below the bottom of the glans and extend well into the glans themselves, about 3/4 of the way, just like Billy's.

hendrix

Postby hendrix » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:03 pm

Ok, I'm really worried hear.

My doctor has the possibility of not acknowledging my problems here and re-doing it. I'm not sure if I should tell him that I've already pumped it up and seen the results. I'm in Canada though, so there aren't other options outside of this doctor, and I can't really afford to go pay $20k out of pocket in the states.

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:08 pm

interesting- and I'll just add my 2cents. When I went to Andrew Kramer in balto he told my day there were 3 guys (out of 5) who were revisions, they all I believe he said were guys who were undersized, the tips stopped partway up the penis. He said that was the one he worried about the least since his job was just to replace it with a longer device that goes to the head (glands?), whereas in my case I guess he had to make a brand new space. I think the device should really go all the way up, if it doesn't go to a guy who specializes in these things- the floppy head or whatever its called is no fun

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:55 pm

hendrix wrote:I received an implant 16 days ago, and it seems clear that the Titan tips end a good 1/4"-1/2" before the glans. When it's pumped the head isn't really supported by the implant inside it and moves around at the end.

I mentioned it in another thread, and one of the other guys on here said it's something to bring up with the doctor as his goes into glans. I would like some more opinions though, is this an issue? I don't see how the Titan will ever get longer to all of a sudden start supporting the end, and it doesn't seem right. What am I looking at, will the Dr fix this or is this just something I have to deal with, or is this normal?

My first Titan was like this, but after several weeks of pumping to max (with lots of pain) the tips finally seated (it was like they popped into place one day). I'm not sure if that's your issue or not, but you really need to WAIT a while and let this thing settle into its new home before calling foul. It's just too soon to tell right now. And while some people might have been fortunate enough to have the tips fully seated into the glans right after surgery, not all of us have the same anatomy and same reactions (swelling and pushing on the device) to the procedure. I've had both experiences and fitment of tips into the glans was the same after a few weeks of pumping.
harddrive

hendrix

Postby hendrix » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Ok, so after my doctors appointment it turns out I've been cleared to pump fully now. He showed me how to do it. When 100% pumped as hard I can, the flop glans at the end are looking better. Still seems slightly short, but it looks a lot better than what I was seeing previously.

One problem I'm having is when fully pumped the right side of the implant is great. However, on the left side there seems to be quite a bit of tubing, and insertion points in the way. The tubing and stuff seems to go about 1/3 of the way up the shaft. If the tubing wasn't in the way (like on the right side of the penis) I would be able to thrust all the way to the base when having sex, however as is, I can only use the top 2/3 of the penis. My doctor said I could move the tubing before scar tissue keeps it in place. One of the members on here mentioned in PM that I should take a bath and try and move it. I've tried both these suggestions and haven't been able to budge the tubing at all, it seems firmly in place here.

Return to “Implants”