Ams LGX or CX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
superb_h

Ams LGX or CX

Postby superb_h » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Hello friends, I just got implanted for the 2nd time on Nov 11. This time the redone was implanted with the LGX. The Dr. said this was the Mercedes, Any feedback on the cx vs the LGX from someone that has had both units?

KMeister

Re: Ams LGX or CX

Postby KMeister » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:30 am

superb_h wrote:Hello friends, I just got implanted for the 2nd time on Nov 11. This time the redone was implanted with the LGX. The Dr. said this was the Mercedes, Any feedback on the cx vs the LGX from someone that has had both units?

I have the CX, which the doctor said was right for me because of my penis size.

KMeister

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:45 pm

From what I can understand, the CX is much more like the Titan from Coloplast in that it expands in girth but it is not designed to lengthen. It does becomes much stiffer to better support a large penis than the LGX apparently.

I have the LGX which I find works very well for me. I am below average in penis size and get far harder than I ever did naturally or with injections. I was always a grower and surprisingly and pleasantly still am with the LGX. Perhaps it is because of my small size, but the erect length is much longer than the flaccid length by several inches so I guess that is what they mean about the cylinders expanding 20% or so lengthwise. In any case, I am very happy with it. It is very close to a natural erection only better!

I'm not sure about the LGX being the Mercedes of IPP's because the devices that are available all work well for their designed purpose but it is an excellent CURE for ED.

superb_h

Postby superb_h » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Thanks, that make sense. the one i had didn't seem to get hard enough plus the dr did a bad job on fitting me. I had floppy head and other problems. once i am cleared to have sex i will report back. Thanks

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 pm

I had a CX originally and enjoyed it. It was easy to inflate but a little tricky to deflate (but not really difficult to do). In 2014 I had it replaced with an LGX, which has a more complicated pump (in my opinion), but it does increase length as well as girth. And deflating it is no problem at all.

superb_h

Postby superb_h » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:25 pm

David, which one give you the best erection?

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Both gave me good erections. I really don't think that one was better than the other in that department.

Return to “Implants”