Help / Advice please. Nearly same size erect or flaccid!!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Andy47

Help / Advice please. Nearly same size erect or flaccid!!

Postby Andy47 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:59 am

Hi Guys, Help advise please

Background:

10 weeks post op and had Titan OTR 22cm standard with not narrow sides (it reads) and 2cm rear tips.
Is this normal Guys?
I have 5.25" girth erect or flaccid and length only about 1" / 1.5" less flaccid than erect! So girth is only slightly less that erect length!
I'm keeping the “beast” pointing down (Too uncomfortable to keep up towards abdomen) I can deflate to less by squeezing hard ( I have been pooping the inflate button as suggested after deflating) and I go very flaccid, BUT within about 60/90 seconds I'm back to near erect size but flaccid and bendy.. Really uncomfortable and “sore” where rubbing on underclothes!

Thanks Andy
Best regards,

Andy

PCHelp76180

Re: Help / Advice please. Nearly same size erect or flaccid!!

Postby PCHelp76180 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:28 am

Andy47 wrote:Hi Guys, Help advise please

Background:

10 weeks post op and had Titan OTR 22cm standard with not narrow sides (it reads) and 2cm rear tips.
Is this normal Guys?
I have 5.25" girth erect or flaccid and length only about 1" / 1.5" less flaccid than erect! So girth is only slightly less that erect length!
I'm keeping the “beast” pointing down (Too uncomfortable to keep up towards abdomen) I can deflate to less by squeezing hard ( I have been pooping the inflate button as suggested after deflating) and I go very flaccid, BUT within about 60/90 seconds I'm back to near erect size but flaccid and bendy.. Really uncomfortable and “sore” where rubbing on underclothes!

Thanks Andy

Hi Andy47, I have the Titian also and experience some back fill inflation after I deflate. Is the penis soft when you squeeze it or firm? Also I found it deflates better when laying flat on my back.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:40 am

Very common. Sensitivity with rubbing on clothes will improve in time.

Andy47

Postby Andy47 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Thanks!

Fairly hard on the penis, (like an erection but not one) but bendy softer were joins scrotum.

Thanks on the cloths point / tip.
Best regards,

Andy

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:25 pm

Andy47 wrote:Hi Guys, Help advise please

Background:

Is this normal Guys?

Thanks Andy

A bit costly to do, but you might want to experiment with underwear to see which is more comfortable. Surprisingly for me, cheap fruit of the loom bikini brief were the most comfortable because they kept my penis from flopping around, thus reducing friction.

KMeister

Andy47

Postby Andy47 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:52 am

Many thanks!
Best regards,

Andy

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:04 am

I bought Fruit of the Loom jockeys a size smaller than normal to help keep me "dressed" up and to the right. I also sometimes reinflate a bit but not usually. Didn't find popping the bulb to make any difference. I'm about the same size inflated or flaccid... Good luck and have fun!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Before I had my prostatectomy I was a definite "grower," more than doubling when going from flaccid to erect. Now, with my LGX, I am more of a "show-er" -- not that it is huge, but the uninflated size is closer to the inflated size -- and I don't mind that at all! ;)

monroe7526

Postby monroe7526 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Guys

I have a question. I have a difficulty ejacualtion when i pump the Titan OTR to its maximum. It seems that when i pump it to less than maximum I have more feeling & can ejaculate during intercourse, Any body have the same issues or is it in my head?

FlaDon

Postby FlaDon » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:48 am

Monroe,
I'm surprised that your doctor or his staff didn't go over with you the different stages of inflation for the Titan. Pumping up to maximum is really not comfortable for sex, either for you or your partner. It is much harder than a natural erection, and is used to keep the tissues of the penis stretched. There are many posts here on FT about how the guys will pump to about 70-75% for sex, making it much more comfortable and a much more natural feeling. Just don't pump to max & you'll ejaculate just fine.
Don
63, Central Florida area, ED for two years. Implanted with Coloplast Titan Touch (22 cm w/ no RTE's) March 23, 2015 in Daytona Beach by Dr. Martin Dineen.

Return to “Implants”