Implant in curved penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Implant in curved penis

Postby merrix » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:35 am

I keep reading plenty of posts here from guys who have seen their curvatures disappear or vastly improving after the implant.
Dr. Eid suggested during my consultation that he would insert cylinders of different length (1 cm difference) because of the curvature.
Logic being if implanting two cylinders of same size I'd either have one which is too long on one side which would push too hard against the glans, or one that is too short and wouldn't go deep enough in the glans and cause a floppy head on one side of the glans.
What I don't get is how so many of you on the forum seem to have got rid of your curvature? Did your surgeons know something Eid doesn't? Or where your curvatures very mild? Or what?

Can those of you who had a curvature before implant please provide some feedback, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

dg_moore

Re: Implant in curved penis

Postby dg_moore » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:46 am

My curvature was vertical, not horizontal, starting about 1/3 of the distance down the shaft from the head. The implant straightened it out with no problem. I don't know if that would have been the case if the curvature was in the horizontal plane.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:21 am

merrix wrote:I keep reading plenty of posts here from guys who have seen their curvatures disappear or vastly improving after the implant.
Dr. Eid suggested during my consultation that he would insert cylinders of different length (1 cm difference) because of the curvature.
Logic being if implanting two cylinders of same size I'd either have one which is too long on one side which would push too hard against the glans, or one that is too short and wouldn't go deep enough in the glans and cause a floppy head on one side of the glans.
What I don't get is how so many of you on the forum seem to have got rid of your curvature? Did your surgeons know something Eid doesn't? Or where your curvatures very mild? Or what?

Can those of you who had a curvature before implant please provide some feedback, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

I had curve prior to the procedure due to injections--and still have a slight one when flaccid. When erect it's straight as an arrow.

KMeister

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:42 am

KMeister: Is your curve to the side or is it up/down?
If from the side: Did the doc implant cylinders of equal length in both sides of your penis?
I just had a consultation with Dr Eid, and he recommended me to implant cylinders of 1cm difference in length due to my right-to-left curvature...
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:04 am

merrix wrote:KMeister: Is your curve to the side or is it up/down?
If from the side: Did the doc implant cylinders of equal length in both sides of your penis?
I just had a consultation with Dr Eid, and he recommended me to implant cylinders of 1cm difference in length due to my right-to-left curvature...

My curve is/was to the side. My uro implanted me with cylinders of 1 cm different length:

21 cm + 5 cm rear tip extender on the left
21 cm + 4 cm rear tip extender on the right.

KMeister

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:08 am

OK, thanks for the reply. May I ask which doc you had?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Return to “Implants”