Would you have implant again if !!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Sugarcane

Re: Would you have implant again if !!

Postby Sugarcane » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:44 pm

FLMAN 48: I would like to know your experience with Dr. Perito. I plan on going to see him first part of next year. Any info would be appreciated !

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:33 pm

I developed ED Post-Prostatectomy in February 2004 and the "standard" ED Treatment Modalities, PDE5 Inhibitors, Injections, VED, did not work to my satisfaction.
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 and it restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife.
We have been thoroughly enjoying my Titan Implant for the past 8 years.
I would do it again in a heart-beat!!!
Hope this is helpful.
Bob

Sugarcane

Postby Sugarcane » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey Bob1138: thanks for info, I have gone threw the same thing for the last 5 years and I hope to move on to implant first part of next year. Who was your Doctor?

flman48

Postby flman48 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:40 pm

Sugarcane wrote:FLMAN 48: I would like to know your experience with Dr. Perito. I plan on going to see him first part of next year. Any info would be appreciated !

Sorry sugarcane I did not see this response.

I could not be happier with Dr Perito, great surgeon and I enjoyed his manor of just talking like like it is, not getting too clinical ( I am a nurse and can do clinical but he just talks about fixing your "Dick") I also clicked with his sense of humor.

He gave me his cell number and said to call or text him with anything I needed. The only thing he cautioned is to text him and warn him before you send a dick pic to him. I laughed, he said you have no idea how many times an unexpected dick pic comes to his phone without warning.

The procedure went as he said it would and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would not hesitate to go to him again or recommend him.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

Sugarcane

Postby Sugarcane » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:22 pm

FLMAN48: thanks so much for the info.It makes me feel more confident in my decision to go to Dr Perito especially knowing you are in the medical field yourself. One other question I have is did you loose size? . Thanks

flman48

Postby flman48 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:05 am

Sugarcane wrote:FLMAN48: thanks so much for the info.It makes me feel more confident in my decision to go to Dr Perito especially knowing you are in the medical field yourself. One other question I have is did you loose size? . Thanks

I am about 3/4 of an inch short of my pre-op (trimix hardon) size. I am measuring without being aroused so I bet a lot of that will come back when the head gets chubby :D

Keep in mind I am only 5 weeks post-op so there is still some swelling going on and I have only been pumping for 2 weeks now. From what I read here it is too early to judge size.

Yes I deal with Doc's all the time (occupational hazard lol) I have full confidence in Dr Perito and would go to him again in a second if I needed to.

His office is crowded so your pre op appointment will take some time, then you will have to go to the hospital to pre register there. So make sure you have planned accordingly when you go.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Sugarcane wrote:Hey Bob1138: thanks for info, I have gone threw the same thing for the last 5 years and I hope to move on to implant first part of next year. Who was your Doctor?

Hi Sugarcane.
Sorry for the delayed response.
My Implant Surgeon was Dr. Hossein Sadeghi-Nejad at Hackensack UMC in Bergen County, NJ.
Please feel free to PM me should you need further info.
Best of Luck,
Bob

kidder

Postby kidder » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:29 pm

I don't mean to be contrary, but I've always been puzzled by the complaints about " no spontaneous" with injections. Maybe if your particular situation isn't compatible with the requirements of an injection, well, there you are. In my case, 80% of my luvin takes place in my home. It's no big deal to keep a loaded injector wrapped up in the rear of my fridge. I've been with the same girlfriend 3 yrs now. Our M.O. is usually to have "had--now I have the implant" lots of foreplay. She didn't seem to think it strange that after awhile I'd say "be right back", and make a quick trip to the bathroom, with that pause at the fridge. It would take about 30 sec to inject, and I was back in less than a min and a half. What's the big deal? 3 yrs, and she never knew. All she knew was, ecstasy for at least 1 1/2 hrs. To this day, best sex I ever had. Going out on the town? I would fill a needle, wrap it well, and shove it in my sock. Now, it's true, injections won't last forever. But you can milk the time by doing what I should have done. #1 Use an auto inject when possible. Makes for a clean, non injurious inject. Poorly targeted injections aggravate plague and makes for Peyronies symptoms. Avoid "more is better". I did that too much, and it hurt during sex, and the next day as well. My main problem was that "we" had an accident. Her on top, she missed. Pain. Broke more plague loose. Had less blood flow to the lower half of the shaft'. Anyway, do what you gotta do. But if I thought I could get a year, or even 6 mo more with the needles, I'd do it. Now, don't jump on me, guys. I know everyone has a different situation.
As to Dr Perito. Yes, he's a fun guy. And his shady past didn't bother me. But he knows what the possibilities, consequences of implantations are. Size loss, sometimes. Some on this board had none with Dr Perito. I wonder if they're ready to take responsibility for a recommendation, and then have you disappointed. I've since learned that the safest plan is not to implant if you are less than 7 inches long. I was not quite 6. I am now about 4 1/2. Yes, I keep my lady happy, and it's simple to pump up. And yes, I am totally, passionately, enthralled having sex with her. But she's had 5 kids, and I'm just a little more than 5" in girth, so it's not like it could be. I'm 4 mo post, and lots of guys, including Dr Perito, tell me "just cycle up twice a day, and the length will come back, and you'll have more girth". Uh-huh. Maybe in a few mo that will be the case, we'll see. I'm looking into girth injections, and a trimix cream for the head somewhat firms up the floppy head. My advice is to research several Drs and find the one with the least # of complaints. Also, maybe consider the Ams model that increases length. Perito only does Titans. Whichever way you go, good luck.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:11 pm

I tried injections. Did not work. Saw a Dr about getting implant. Because I lost a lot of length I did not sign up.

I talked to urologist I have been seeing for more than 10 years. He is very good and honest.
He brought up if I wanted tri-mix again. Told him no.

I asked him if he dies implants. He told me NO
Told me not to get the implant. I would regret it and no turning back. He says people get ruined by it.
He was busy and I was not going to push the issue.

I have seen on other web sites people that have had it done and where not happy with implant.

I have read even a report from Cornel online. They seen like success and happy with outcome rate is very high. If the implant was as good as it sounds it could even better if you do not even have ED.
You can stay up as long as you want and ready whenever you want.
I remain skeptical.

I wanted to try shock wave therapy first. I have been waiting for FDA approval.
Not sure I will wait.

username_taken29

Postby username_taken29 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 pm

I tried shockwave therapy

6 sessions for 2,000 bucks

Did nothing for me

Return to “Implants”