Surgery Complete

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous 3

Re: Surgery Complete

Postby Anonymous 3 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Good. I hope you are feeling less stressed about things. 4 days out are nothing. I suspect most of us implantees would not be the least bit interested in "experimenting" after only 4 days. I was much more concerned about how to get up off the couch without putting any pressure on my butt!! :D I think you'll be just fine.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:01 pm

:o :D
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

hendrix

Postby hendrix » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:36 am

It's the morning of day 6. Just woke up.

I haven't taken a pain pill in 48 hours. The only ones I was taking for the last couple days was first thing in the morning. When I wake up is when I'm at my sorest, but I'm finding ice does a god job at reducing the pain at this time.

On my left abdomen I couldn't lie on it for 4 days. Extreme pain if I played on in weird and got stuck as even moving hurt more. This was where they placed the reservoir. Last night I played on the side with no problem at all, and even slept on that side through the night some.

Yesterday I may of gotten ahead of myself in that I pumped it up as much as I could to have some fun. It wasn't bad, but I still think theres some weird things going on with the sizing. Like the tips of it stop 1/2" before the head leaving the end 1.5" of the penis (including glands) unsupported. I don't think this is right. Some good news is that my glans appear to still work fine. I think this is because I had great inflow (based on ultrasound) to the penis; however, my venous leak was in the Corpus Cavernous (which not has cylinders in it) but the bottom part was fine, so still good blood flow to the head.

Some points about my (I think) quick healing. I've been icing quite a bit and taking some asprin to reduce inflammation. I'd say on average I ice 3-4 hours a day. 20 minutes on, then take it off for anywhere from 20 minutes to 4 hours, then do another session. It isn't that difficult if you wear some boxer briefs and then tight fitting shorts on top as you can just put the ice pack between the two clothing layers and it will be held in place.

I'm weary about some aspects, but I'll leave it for now and not worry as we're only 6 days in.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:02 pm

6 days out and you're pumping? Wow, that is some fast healing! Congrats and continued fast healing/pumping/etc. Appreciate the updates.
Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

hendrix

Postby hendrix » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Ok, it's been slightly more than 2 weeks at this point.

My impressions are that it's not as gnarly looking as post op. Looks fairly normal most of the time. It looks weird if I don't deflate it completely and go to the gym change room, so I have to make a point of deflating it completely when going to the gym.

Length-wise I feel like it will be close to my regular length; however, I still think there are problems. Firstly, the tubes don't seem to go all the way up near the head so there's some floppy ness to the head. I think I'd only gain 1/8" by having the extra, but it's more about the lack of stability at the end that seems like it will be a problem.

Also, the small tubes that go into the big tubes seem to be a little far forward causing me to lose some useable penis. The push the scrotum forward, and would sure be better if they were further back.

Lastly, There seems to be a flat side or something weird near the end on the one side. I'm not sure what to make of this. Is the cylinder warped, or is there scar tissue I've never seen before over there?

So, length and girth is I think I'll be good enough. I would guess I'l end up 1/4" shorter and probably more girth. But, the other problems still seem shitty. That all said, it's been 16 days so maybe I should give it time.

Anonymous 3

Postby Anonymous 3 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:22 pm

You're going to the gym already? You're made of sterner stuff than me, but you're well over 40 years younger too lol. Take it easy. Just be patient a while longer. I have an LGX, not a Titan, but the tips look about the same style. Mine are hard and do not inflate or deflate. I can feel them easily. They extend some ways down the shaft until they join up with the inflatable part of the cylinder. Perhaps that is what you are feeling. You may still have some swelling at 2 weeks and things will improve in appearance and feel as you continue to heal. As for the tips not extending into the glans, I would talk to the doc about that and get him to examine you. I could feel the tips of my cylinders extending about half way into the glans from the first time I went exploring so it is worth bringing it up with your doc. Hang in there.

hendrix

Postby hendrix » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Watsup wrote:You're going to the gym already? You're made of sterner stuff than me, but you're well over 40 years younger too lol. Take it easy. Just be patient a while longer. I have an LGX, not a Titan, but the tips look about the same style. Mine are hard and do not inflate or deflate. I can feel them easily. They extend some ways down the shaft until they join up with the inflatable part of the cylinder. Perhaps that is what you are feeling. You may still have some swelling at 2 weeks and things will improve in appearance and feel as you continue to heal. As for the tips not extending into the glans, I would talk to the doc about that and get him to examine you. I could feel the tips of my cylinders extending about half way into the glans from the first time I went exploring so it is worth bringing it up with your doc. Hang in there.

Yeah, that sounds like what I'm feeling. The there's suppose to be smaller tubes attached to the big cylinder like that?

Ok, thanks for the advice about the tips. I had a feeling right from the start this was going to be a problem. Damn.

Yes, I'm going to the gym but I' just focusing on body weight movements at the moment (dips, pull ups, etc...) and some cardio. Not heavy lifting or anything. I've also been cycling the thing half hour a day or so. I'm fine for the most part just a bit of tenderness.

Return to “Implants”