Date is set!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
flman48

Date is set!

Postby flman48 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:54 pm

I talked with Zuly today at Dr. Perito's office and the date is set....

I join the brotherhood Nov 6th.

Now the nerves are setting in, all of a sudden this got real!
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

jerrywayne

Re: Date is set!

Postby jerrywayne » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:26 pm

you will do fine ,I am three years post and I love it ,takes away the worrys ,it is really not that bad well worth it .

flman48

Postby flman48 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:35 pm

Thanks,

This has been a long time coming now that it is a reality there is so much running through my head.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

Leek65

Postby Leek65 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:15 pm

flman48 wrote:Thanks,

This has been a long time coming now that it is a reality there is so much running through my head.

From everything I read here you are in good hands. I am glad I have less than 30 days from the decision to go ahead to the date of my procedure (9/14). To be honest this is harder on my wife than it is on me. I can't tell you how many times she has asked "You are doing this for you not me - right?"
Age 68 - AMS LGX 12+2cm. Lost over an inch from pre-ED length but thicker for what it's worth (not much). ED result of heart meds.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Leek65 wrote:

From everything I read here you are in good hands. I am glad I have less than 30 days from the decision to go ahead to the date of my procedure (9/14). To be honest this is harder on my wife than it is on me. I can't tell you how many times she has asked "You are doing this for you not me - right?"

When I was contemplating my implant my wife TOLD me that I was doing it for me and not her. We never used it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

chiali09

Postby chiali09 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 pm

dg_moore wrote:
Leek65 wrote:

When I was contemplating my implant my wife TOLD me that I was doing it for me and not her. We never used it.

You keep saying that, but I'm not sure what your point is. Why don't you use it by yourself? Don't you want to get off at least once a week? If she doesn't want to use it then go to the room down the hall with a laptop and use it. My girlfriend told me the same thing and I was kind of bothered by it actually (of course it's for me, I don't need you to hammer that home). It's just their way of saying "I love you regardless and don't think you have to go thru this to keep me", so I just let it go. You should be using it with or without her.

flman48

Postby flman48 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:01 pm

I am doing this for me, it is a decision that has been coming for a long time. I enjoy sex, my wife enjoys sex. We have been doing the best we could through pills to injections which over the last year are hit and miss. This will allow me to regain some self esteem and confidence that ED has robbed from me. My wife will enjoy the benifits of it by default. It seems I am on the youngish side for this at 49 years old and battling this for 15 years. I intend to make up for lost time once it is in and I am cleared. I told the Mrs to be ready for sex like she was 18 again. She has told me I do not have to do this for her I told her I know and its for me.

chiali09

Postby chiali09 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:04 am

Good decision and good luck! You will enjoy it

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:09 am

chiali09 wrote:... I'm not sure what your point is.

My point is simply that you should get an implant when you need it. If you put it off too long circumstances may change and things won't work out as you had hoped. I don't "get off" once a week, or even once a month, and getting an implant just for masturbation seems pretty extreme to me, but to each his own.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:41 am

Good luck.... You are in great hands with Dr Perito and his team. It is a life changer! My wife calls it "On Demand" and loves to ride it.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”