Date is set!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
chiali09

Re: Date is set!

Postby chiali09 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:21 pm

dg_moore wrote:
chiali09 wrote:... I'm not sure what your point is.

My point is simply that you should get an implant when you need it. If you put it off too long circumstances may change and things won't work out as you had hoped. I don't "get off" once a week, or even once a month, and getting an implant just for masturbation seems pretty extreme to me, but to each his own.

OK, I understand you now. I wasn't quite sure what you were saying but this is pretty clear to me now. Thanks for clarifying, makes sense

Leek65

Postby Leek65 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:33 pm

I am set for my AMS implant Monday morning at 7:00. My biggest fear is getting a UTI or a flareup of my prostatitis that would postpone the surgery. So far so good.
Age 68 - AMS LGX 12+2cm. Lost over an inch from pre-ED length but thicker for what it's worth (not much). ED result of heart meds.

flman48

Postby flman48 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:04 pm

LMCatman wrote:Good luck.... You are in great hands with Dr Perito and his team. It is a life changer! My wife calls it "On Demand" and loves to ride it.....

On Demand.....I like that LOL

I have not been in to see him yet but Zuly has been very helpful.
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Good luck flman48 AND Leek 65.

You'll join not only the bionic brotherhood here at FT, but also the league of guys who wonder "why did I wait so long?" and "best thing I ever did" teams.

On Demand INDEED!! heh heh heh

LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

flman48

Postby flman48 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:19 am

Thanks LGX Man

I know why I wated so long and it was purely financial, The Mrs and my kid have had several surgeries over the last couple of years so the money kept going there. This year they both had a surgery so it caused us to hit our yearly out of pocket max. As soon as I noticed that fact I contacted the office to get things going. I hated the "process" involved with the injections, they worked well for a while but the erection always lasted at least two hours so there was no such thing as a quickie.

I am looking forward to being able to say I wish I had done this sooner, but I already warned the dear wife that I plan to make up for lost time. :D
Joined the Bionic Brotherhood on 10/16/15 Coloplast Titan Touch 22cm + 1cm rte implanted by Dr. Paul Perito

flman48

Postby flman48 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:11 am

I am going to start the VED protocol once to twice a day until surgery. I pulled out my old sex store pump and the pump was broken where it connects to the cylinder. After some reading here I am going to Harbor Freight to get the brake bleeder pump with the gauge they have. I also ordered the replacement body shields that the Encore pump uses to help with the seal.

I was able to tape the connection for a one time use and I hit the 18cm mark in the cylinder which is within a half inch of what I remember as my best ever so it seems the pills and injections have kept me from loosing too much. I will see if the protocol helps gain it back but I read that it makes recovery easier so that is reason enough.

kidder

Postby kidder » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:30 pm

Flman--I see on the pages of FT that Dr Perito has a pretty good fan base, so I want to be careful about what I say--especially since he's not here to explain, or defend himself. What I will say is--take your questioning of him to the extreme. I have had problems and questions, and it's hard to get answers. I live 1500 mi away, so I can't just make an appt very easily. I'm going to try to get him on the phone, again, next week. But of the many details and recommendations given to Perito, on this site, I can only say that I'm envious.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Have shared several FT post about my VED protocol experience, do a search for "VED protocol" and you will find several post I have done both pre-op and post-op.
From Amazon I purchased a Velux "maxi with a gauge" on it.I find the gauge to be a vital part of consistently pumping when on the protocol.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

flman48

Postby flman48 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:56 am

kidder wrote:Flman--I see on the pages of FT that Dr Perito has a pretty good fan base, so I want to be careful about what I say--especially since he's not here to explain, or defend himself. What I will say is--take your questioning of him to the extreme. I have had problems and questions, and it's hard to get answers. I live 1500 mi away, so I can't just make an appt very easily. I'm going to try to get him on the phone, again, next week. But of the many details and recommendations given to Perito, on this site, I can only say that I'm envious.

The office staff has been great and very responsive so far. I am only a couple hour ride from his office so I do not have the distance issue you have with getting to see him.

I am a nurse as a profession and I can say that even with the best of the best every patient is an individual and complications can arrise. I am sorry to hear you had problems and I hope you get them resolved quickly. I have heard others here say that he gave them his cell phone number, did you not get this from him?

flman48

Postby flman48 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:58 am

Well guys, my impatience has kicked in. I called Zuly and moved my date up to Oct 16th. I hope to have this in and recovered in time to have a very Merry Christmas. :D

Return to “Implants”