What I Know Now: PRE-OP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
roninhouston

Re: What I Know Now: PRE-OP

Postby roninhouston » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Allibaba, yes. Look at my post What I Know NOW: POST-OP for more info.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:02 pm

roninhouston wrote:Buy your underwear well before the OP.
-------------------
LABOR DAY SALE ON STRAIGHT UP UNDERWEAR "Balls in One Erect"
http://www.internationaljock.com/king-s ... ,8266.html
---------------------------

BIKE
BIKE jock straps run small on me, so whatever your waist size is get one size larger. BTW my BMI is less than 25 and I look liked the Pillsbury Doughboy with the first one I bought.

Bought two types of underwear others have recommended here on FT, both have pockets to keep you STRAIGHT UP. Both have extra stitching to hold your scrotum supported.

Amazon has a brand that has a cover on the glan, so once you get it straight up, it covers over the top. Post Op I did not like this, as it impeded me getting the little fella up right. They are 4 for $50.

International Jock has an upright tube and is is open, you can grab the head and straighten it up. They are $25 each. They come Jockey style and short style, MY CHOICE.

I put Jockey Shorts or the Bike on top of them to keep every thing up against my body. In this position it decrease the bulge in front and I don't think it looks like I have a hard on. Several pairs will allow you to wash them twice a week.

You will want to keep it upright for two reasons: one, two keep it straight and two, to keep the pump centered.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Briefs better?
More support

How many weeks will have to wear them?

How long does it take to be pain free?

What do I wear after surgery to come home. Sweat pants?

Thank you
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Briefs better?
More support

Each to their on, I like the "erect in an upright sock" shorts covered by the jockey strap or jockey briefs. Too much material bunched up at my crouch if i have on two briefs.

How many weeks will have to wear them?

I am going to wear them until I go for my next appointment, the 16th to be deflated. Am comfortable with them now and don't think I look like I have a hard on all the time. :D

How long does it take to be pain free?

I switched to tylenoi 500MG after 14 to 20 days. I take them on an as needed basis, but am probably taking two to three a day. Was taking two a day before surgery for other pains.

What do I wear after surgery to come home. Sweat pants?

I wore sweat pants to the hospital and wore them home. Dr. Cornell office told me to bring two Bike jockey straps.
When I was released I had on some hospital supplied nylon-like shorts (think panties :D ) with the jockey strap on top of them, straight up!
Was 69 with VL

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:34 pm

alibaba wrote:roninhouston, is this the one you mentioned? Thanks . d
http://www.internationaljock.com/balls- ... ,8357.html

Yes, but I like another style they have that are like knit shorts. Like to have the material, so my leggs do not rubs.
Was 69 with VL

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:41 pm

roninhouston wrote:Make sure you take the hospital home, you will need something because of the difficult in urinating.

Missing word was urinal.
Was 69 with VL

Return to “Implants”