Kramer vs Milam?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Kramer vs Milam?

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:06 pm

MarloStanfield wrote:Kramer is obviously a few tiers higher than Milam. I'm obviously disregarding info from Alibaba about how Milan maimed and shortened his penis, I'm considering other info.

I would disregard anything I say too. I am obviously a troll. The implant never happened, it was a story copied and pasted from the checkout lane trash Enquirer Magazine. Likely trying to set people against implants so I can divert them to fake pill sites.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:11 pm

I don't think MarloStanfield is saying to disregard you because you made it up. You went to some of the best in the world and they botched you and shrunk you. Who knows, maybe they did, maybe you were going to be angry and hate the result no matter where you went. We'll never know. It's just not typical. You can vent, this site is great for that. Though the anger tinged ad hominem doc attacks have been hard for people to swallow.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:46 pm

ad hominem
I do not think I have attacked any doctors character unless stating MY experience in FACT is what you consider an attack. I've been attacked plenty for besmirching the people's favorite doctor or being the damn fool that did not chose their choice of doctor. I rejoice in the people who get good results from ANY doctor who works on them but it is not fair to dis a person because their result was sub par. As another member here told me the other night, it seems the best way to not have negative comments tossed your way on the forum is to say all is fine even if it is not and resist the opportunity to let others know that 100% of all implants are not perfect, some may not be. When I started shopping docs on FT, Milam was listed as one of the top 5. He was closest to me and his staff ( at the time) returned my calls saying he wanted to do it. If you pay attention to the posts, Mr. Becker chose Milam because he was 3 hours closer and was 1 of 2 in his network that were also recommended here. People should not have it both ways to recommend a doctor then trash a person for going to that doctor and having poor results. There is no absolute guarantee anyone will get a good result and having searched old threads here I find as many happy with Milam as not. It goes both ways with many doctors. Seems there was a person had an issue with Eid also. It happens. Then we deal. To keep it a secret to not offend worshiping followers is wrong if it helps another to ask the right question or seek the outcome they desire otherwise a public forum is of no use to anyone except the free advertising for those they promote however true or falsely.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

fireman

Postby fireman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:49 pm

I know this is a old thread but I will chime in. It just might help someone. I have used both! My original surgery was with Milam. Infra-pubic. Total mess. Total revision by Kramer. There is no comparison. Kramer is light years ahead of Milam! How Milam became known on here as one of the best in the world is beyond me. I think it was started by one person and spread. Everyone seems happy with Kramer. I know I am!!!
2012 Patch graft by Dr Knoll in Nashville. Lost length and function. Original implant March 2013 by Dr Milam at Vandy, Nashville. LGX. Late 2014 Repair attempt by Dr Knoll , Nashville failed. Aug 20-2016 Total revision my Dr Kramer in Baltimore.

hardernharder

Postby hardernharder » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:39 am

Dr.Milam uses infra pubic approach, vs Dr. Kramer the scrotal approach.
Please research both very well. It is very important !

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=w ... __fFxMPSDQ

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=w ... 5VyojIuVug

palace01

Postby palace01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Sorry - just saw this is an OLD thread...
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:50 am

Not sure if Milam is the doctor at Vandy but if he is the same one I have read about here, think twice and maybe a third time. Stay with Dr. Kramer and away from Milam.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”