Casual Sex With A Penile Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Seeking

Casual Sex With A Penile Implant

Postby Seeking » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:43 pm

I'd like to incorporate all the wisdom here from people with implants into one thread discussing your experiences with casual encounters using your penile implant - either first times with a NEW partner or one night stands. Please give all the info you like including whether you told her, whether she noticed, how/when you inflated it during the build up etc. Anything at all would be really helpful.

I'm starting this thread as I believe eventually I will need to get an implant, but after getting ED during the prime years of my sexual life (24 - 28) I'd probably want to make up for lost time if gettng one and I want to know how feasible casual sex is with an implant.

Any info is mega, mega, appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Seeking

chiali09

Re: Casual Sex With A Penile Implant

Postby chiali09 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:51 am

In short, how can you use it without killing the moment or bringing attention to it. Do it during foreplay, or go to the bathroom beforehand. Just like pills and injections we all did discretely. It's no different

After a couple months you can do everything discretely, one handed. The women won't know you have an implant and god forbid you happen to fall in love with one she will like it so much she won't care and you can tell her a month before you get engaged. In the meantime, have safe fun and enjoy making up for lost time. You'll be fine!

pockie

Postby pockie » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Seeking wrote:I'd like to incorporate all the wisdom here from people with implants into one thread discussing your experiences with casual encounters using your penile implant - either first times with a NEW partner or one night stands. Please give all the info you like including whether you told her, whether she noticed, how/when you inflated it during the build up etc. Anything at all would be really helpful.

I'm starting this thread as I believe eventually I will need to get an implant, but after getting ED during the prime years of my sexual life (24 - 28) I'd probably want to make up for lost time if gettng one and I want to know how feasible casual sex is with an implant.

Any info is mega, mega, appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Seeking

I'm 29, and have a girlfriend, only seeing 1 girl. She has no clue I have an implant, and being spontaneous is actually not that much of an issue once I learnt how to properly work the implant.

What I usually do when she comes over is I excuse myself to go the bathroom and pump up the implant there, then tuck it in my pants so that the erection is not visible. Meaning, I'm not going out of the bathroom visibly erect. After that I either chat with her and proceed to make out with her and have sex, and it is as good as normal. My penis is inflated the whole time so it is not an issue.

I can even do it stealthy while being in in arms reach of her, I'd just sit behind my desk (my desk covers your lower body), a pump it up.

For shit and giggles, I've also pumped it up right before she arrives, and tucked it in so that it is not obvious. She was very flattered when she hugged me and noticed I'm hard, she loved it. I was like "Just the thought of you coming here makes my penis super hard" Haha, she absolutely love it.

Deflating is much easier, takes a few seconds, I'd usually just turn around after we're done and deflate it.

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:37 am

I also have had sex several times with only one girl so far. She never noticed..
I just partially inflate my device when I know we are about to have sex (it's very easy and I can do it very discretly if I'm wearing loose pants/shorts. Sometimes I don't even need to excuse myself to go to bathroom). .. Then, during foreplay, I give a few more pumps while I'm eating her up. I still have very good blood flow when I'm aroused. So it's not necessary to be fully pumped as my penis gets bigger and thicker when aroused. She has just said great things about my penis. Once she couldn't stop saying how hard my penis was.
Before Implant, I used to have sex for only a couple of minutes but now.... I can go for hours. She's amazed about my performance. She said many great comments about that. We get so exhausted after sex.

RickRed40

Postby RickRed40 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:56 am

Call me old fashioned but I think it's wrong to use your implant to deceive a sexual partner that you have super human erectle abilities. What's wrong with telling a sexual partner the truth right from the start?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:21 pm

RickRed40 wrote:Call me old fashioned but I think it's wrong to use your implant to deceive a sexual partner that you have super human erectle abilities. What's wrong with telling a sexual partner the truth right from the start?

I agree - why all the secrecy and drama? Like my internist says, it's just plumbing.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

JerGeezer

Postby JerGeezer » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:15 pm

I agree there is no reason for secrecy. I remember being secretive during the early days (I've had an implant for 20 years), but quickly learned there was no reason for it. The only comments I've ever gotten from ladies about this have been positive. They are happy to know they don't have to be concerned about whether or not I can get it up for them and enjoy knowing it will stay erect for as long as they want. It's all good.
I'm 75 and got an AMS Ultrex in 1995. Had it replaced in 1999. Got a new AMS 700 LGX in 2013.

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:21 am

I know it's a polemic question and I agree it's best to tell the girl, but it's hard to tell the girls about this when you are young.
I'm still making my mind up about this.

chiali09

Postby chiali09 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 am

avlis26 wrote:I know it's a polemic question and I agree it's best to tell the girl, but it's hard to tell the girls about this when you are young.
I'm still making my mind up about this.

I'm in the middle (a youthful 42) and I have your back. Don't tell her until you have to and you feel comfortable with her. I'm at a stage in my life where I would tell a woman. But I know for a fact I wouldn't have a couple years ago. It's all about you, as is this entire process. Good luck and keep us posted.

Seeking

Postby Seeking » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:32 pm

This is very helpful stuff, thanks to all those who commented.

I think when you're young and relationships are that bit more neurotic, at least in the first couple of months, I'd certainly wait until you felt you'd reached an appropriate juncture in the relationship - there are so many things later on in relationships, whether it's funny habits that surface or whatever, that would be dealbreakers at the start but which are insignificant once you know someone. I certainly think I'd wait, not too long, but I certainly wouldn't be giving my science lecture on the first night together.

Return to “Implants”