Tineys gone but....

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
farmallfarmer

Tineys gone but....

Postby farmallfarmer » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Had surgery on Tuesday. Surgeon discovered a problem and fixed it but installed only one of the cylinders.I was sent home with a catheter that I need to leave in for a week and then go back in 6 weeks for the other cylinder. Thats not what I had planned for but if thats what it takes for a better result I am ok with it.

anotherguy

Re: Tineys gone but....

Postby anotherguy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm sure everything will be fine. Keep us updated.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
AMS LGX 21cm + 1.5cm rte
great results | great surgeon
Here is a YouTube video of Dr. Andrew Kramer performing penile implant surgery

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Richard, I'm sorry to hear your procedure ran into a glitch. I hope the second cylinder goes in with no problems. Keep us posted! Good luck.

Dave
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

stringerbell

Postby stringerbell » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear things were slightly sub-optimal. I honestly think there's an experience or high volume high out there who had do a little work on you, and perhaps get that other side sorted out. Check in with Kramer or Eid, my guess is they'll utilize what you already have but be able to pop the other side in too.

farmallfarmer

Postby farmallfarmer » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:28 pm

catheter is out (did it myself with no trouble), swelling has gone down considerably, (never took any prescription pain meds), still having some trouble with the new item in my scrotum but its getting better as the swelling goes down. When the time comes to get the other cylinder put in all of these pains will not be a problem.
I am glad that they didnt rush the procedure. I would sooner have the surgeon use his experience to leave one of the cylinders out until things are right than to have an unsatisfactory result.

Slayer1962

Postby Slayer1962 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:37 am

I was 3 hours on the table because they had complications. I had scar tissue from injections. Glad they got it done in one shot hope everything works out for you. I only did injections for a year (less) so I cannot imagine if someone had been doing it say for 5 years?

pockie

Postby pockie » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Slayer1962 wrote:I was 3 hours on the table because they had complications. I had scar tissue from injections. Glad they got it done in one shot hope everything works out for you. I only did injections for a year (less) so I cannot imagine if someone had been doing it say for 5 years?

There are many stories like this. That's why I skipped the injections part and went straight for an implant after the pills stopped working.

chiali09

Postby chiali09 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:19 am

pockie wrote:
Slayer1962 wrote:I was 3 hours on the table because they had complications. I had scar tissue from injections. Glad they got it done in one shot hope everything works out for you. I only did injections for a year (less) so I cannot imagine if someone had been doing it say for 5 years?

There are many stories like this. That's why I skipped the injections part and went straight for an implant after the pills stopped working.

Happened to me too. Wish to God I had never touched those injections (Did em for less than a year, so it doesn't take much).
Last edited by chiali09 on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saytar

Postby saytar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 pm

When it got to not affording the pills tried injection ONCE in Dr. Office................................. :cry: Screw that. Went straight to looking for implant.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Unfortunately, most doctors will require that you use injections for awhile before considering an implant.

Lots of it makes no sense. Lots of things make no sense. Thank goodness there are some forward thinking doctors out there nowadays, at last! (good luck finding one)
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Return to “Implants”