can anyone send pics of where pump should be

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rdhill

can anyone send pics of where pump should be

Postby rdhill » Wed May 11, 2011 11:29 am

I've only been massaging a short time. less than 2 weeks from surgery. I'm concerned that my pump isn't low enough. I have big balls and a roomy scrotum. It currently rest about 3/4-1" from the bottom in front & below MY right testicle. My left side testicle seems to sit conspicuously to its left (my left), and little below.

Want t get it right.

robindhill@gmail.com

Robin

knotreel

Re: can anyone send pics of where pump should be

Postby knotreel » Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am

Robin, I thought about but I don't want to put pics of my balls on ther internet. However, if I showed you where my is or for that matter if anybody else shows where theirs is, it is just where theirs is and not nessasarily the best spot. The bulb on mine is at the bottom but my scrotum is not large and neither are my testicles. I think I would just keep gently pulling the pump down and discuss it with the doc at the next followup. I mean what are the options here, it is what it is now and all you can do is what you are doing now. Your swelling may not be down so that you can get a picture of what I am saying but when I do pull mine down the tubes going into the penis base seem to get tight and if mine was not low enought, I don't think I could get it any lower. Other than the concern over the pump, how are you doing?
Ron
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Robin--

Big balls and now a bionic boner! Man, you've got it made!

Keep up the good attitude and your recovery will no doubt be a breeze.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Just keep pulling on it Robin. Try my hot shower method. Soap it up and just tug and tug. Even if you get it to move a little each day, it's worth the effort. Try to get the pump to be where you want it to be. Remember, you only have just "so long" before the healing happens and the scar tissue pretty much cements your pump in for good. I always thought it would be great to have the pump behind the two testicles so that the sac would look natural to other people. Best of luck! LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Sat May 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Robin:

I don't think there is 1 ideal position. My reading says to try to get it down and behind your balls. The idea being whatever is slapping your partner on the butt or the chin should be your balls, not your pump. I've heard of guys with them on both sides and in between. Which hand is easier for you to use to pump with? With me, its the left, even though I'm right handed. Fortunately, my pump is hanging low on the left side, slightly behind my balls. I can pump with one hand. That is a real plus for me, as I can inflate my dick graduallly as my wife is working on it. To her, it's just like when we were first married.

Keep in mind, I am just the opposite of you. I used to have big balls, but using testosterone gel for several years has caused them to shrink to marble size, where they were walnut size. I think I'd be trying to get it to rest between your nuts, but that's just my thoughts, I can't climb in your body and know how it feels.

Here's to your bionic boner!!

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

rdhill

Postby rdhill » Sun May 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks,

My pump [2.5 wks post surgery] is in front of MY RIGHT SIDE testicle. MY left side testicle [which is much larger than my right one] has alway hung lower and my scrotum on that side hangs lower too. Though my pump is NOT resting on the bottom of my roomy scrotum,it hangs below and in front of my 'bigger than walnut sized' testicle. They are just huge. Makes my penis look smaller. I wonder if one does have a big scrotum, if the pump commonly, does not rest on the bottom. Does anyone know?
Regards,
Robin

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Sun May 15, 2011 11:53 pm

I am just guessing but some criteria for pump placement would be: to have the pump where it can be handled easiy, not to have it make your testicles be in an uncomfortable position or cause pain, not to get tangled up in the various cords and ducts that are assoiciated with your testilces, Mine is on my left side and the deflate button is facing left and the big valve block is runing fron to back and I can get my fingers behind the block and it is not awkward to squeeze the pump. Bottom line, are you comfortable?
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

Genome

Postby Genome » Mon May 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Mine is at the very bottom of my scrotum

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 am

Mine is at the very top of my scrotum. The doctor carved out a pocket and sewed it inside so it won't drop at all. It gets in the way during sex because it won't move and prevents good penetration. I'm trying to get a revision but so far my doctor refuses. He said the tubes are a fixed length and attached at the factory. According to him, mine is high because the tubes aren't long enough by design so removing the pump from the pocket won't help. I'm going to call Coloplast next week to get the skinny on this. Obviously it's a problem because I can't force the entire pump inside my wife's vagina.
harddrive

Stickmn000

Postby Stickmn000 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi
I have the same problem. What was your out come? Thanks

Return to “Implants”