Got an LGX 700 yesterday

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alishan

Got an LGX 700 yesterday

Postby Alishan » Thu May 21, 2015 5:00 pm

So I was implanted yesterday, pain is bearable without the need of painkillers. Pissing is a bit of a challenge as I have a weaker stream and a slight burning sensation, but I'm guessing that will sort itself out with time?
My surgeon had me partially inflated for the first day, then deflated me fully this morning, and I've noticed something that might (I hope not) come to be a problem later on. The cylinders end slightly before the glans when I'm deflated, and I'm not really sure whether this will improve when I start pumping? I asked my surgeon about this and it wasn't going to be a problem. I'm still a bit skeptical though, reading through these forums about floppy head syndrom etc. As for my glans, it no longer engorges the way it used to, probably shouldn't expect it either as it's really early on, but I can't help but worry. When pointed in the upright position, it really looks pathetically small.

Any thoughts or advice on this? Would be very helpful
Primary ED due to severe venous leak - Had a 700 LGX installed on 20th of May 2015 at the age of 20

jerseyhulk

Re: Got an LGX 700 yesterday

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu May 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Hey man we got our implant birthdays on the same day! Lol. Pissing has been extremely painful for me, it burns and I have a little blood, I think the foley stretched me or something. About your problem, did your surgeon totally deflate you? I'm not a doctor or anything but I know usually you have to remain partially inlated to prevent the capsule from retracting.
My surgeon has not deflated me, he took my foley out and stressed how important it is to remain inflated now.

About floppy head, the surgeon should have measured your cylinders to end inside the Glands. But the good thing about the LGX is that it expands in length and girth. So maybe it will extend once it's inflated to prevent fh. Right now it's so swollen I don't think we can even estimate the final size. The size increases as the swelling goes down. Another tip my doctor shared was that I have a large fat pad that buries my penis. He said if I loose some weight the more will show. So that's motivation to get lean!! Lol

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 pm

My tips retract back when deflated and move all the way out into tip when inflated at 3 weeks post op. As for glans your penis is in shock so knowing anything about what it will be like 6 months is impossible and shouldnt worry you now. Some surgeons like implant inflated (not mine) and some dont and Im not sure there is a right answer. The big thing I think is to follow your doctors orders to avoid swelling and bleeding like laying around a fair amount initially and not lifting. I only have my personal experience but Dr Kramer said it would help and so far so great for me.

I had some blood and discomfort urinating first few days also that i had hoped wasnt a urethral issue from implant but seems it was a catheter issue as gone now.

Congrats to you both. It usually only gets better after the first few days but take it easy as boring as that is!
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu May 21, 2015 7:20 pm

billb603 wrote:My tips retract back when deflated and move all the way out into tip when inflated at 3 weeks post op. As for glans your penis is in shock so knowing anything about what it will be like 6 months is impossible and shouldnt worry you now. Some surgeons like implant inflated (not mine) and some dont and Im not sure there is a right answer. The big thing I think is to follow your doctors orders to avoid swelling and bleeding like laying around a fair amount initially and not lifting. I only have my personal experience but Dr Kramer said it would help and so far so great for me.

I had some blood and discomfort urinating first few days also that i had hoped wasnt a urethral issue from implant but seems it was a catheter issue as gone now.

Congrats to you both. It usually only gets better after the first few days but take it easy as boring as that is!

Thanks billb603. Totally agree with you there, all we can do is put our trust in the doctors we chose. I feel really good about mine.

Veloz_TitanTouch

Postby Veloz_TitanTouch » Thu May 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi there guys you guys should be able to piss without pain in about 2-3 days after folly its taken out;I wanted to cry of the burning sensation but after 2 days I was fine I wish u guys a pleasant recovery,guys trust me the pain it's well worth it
You guys going to enjoy tha dick laters lol

Veloz_TitanTouch

Postby Veloz_TitanTouch » Thu May 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Also the 1st and 2nd time thAt my dr put the implants (Titan Genesis-Titan Touch) he left me partially inflated for 4 weeks
The first time and now also I got my last implant the 4/24/15 but every dr works different guys lets just pray it's for the best cheers up my friends

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu May 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Veloz_TitanTouch wrote:Hi there guys you guys should be able to piss without pain in about 2-3 days after folly its taken out;I wanted to cry of the burning sensation but after 2 days I was fine I wish u guys a pleasant recovery,guys trust me the pain it's well worth it
You guys going to enjoy tha dick laters lol
Veloz_TitanTouch wrote:Also the 1st and 2nd time thAt my dr put the implants (Titan Genesis-Titan Touch) he left me partially inflated for 4 weeks
The first time and now also I got my last implant the 4/24/15 but every dr works different guys lets just pray it's for the best cheers up my friends

Thanks Veloz! I can't wait to use my bionic member! And just being able to enjoy it without the stress and anxiety of it going limp. I'm so excited! My doctor left me pumped up, he told me about 85% it's so swollen though. Six more weeks I come back to get cycled. Hey how long till you was able to shake the sheets comfortably?

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:08 am

Hey guys, congrads on the new you. Don't worry about the floppy head or size right now. Your stuff has gone thru some major changes and it will take a while for it to settle down. I was implanted with a AMS LGX 700 with wide white walls and spinner hub caps Dec 2014. It has been a little over 6 months and I am just now getting used to it. In most cases it isn't going to be like you were when you were 20. A lot of guys come on here and will tell you that. 20 yrs of ED, prostate surgery in March of 2014 and then the implant the little guy has taken a beating. I have lost about 1 1/2 inches off of a 6 inch woody. But as a lot of guys say, I would rather have a 4 inch woody than a 6 inch floppy. The little guy is there when I need him and goes away when I don't. I was losing more of him because of ED, so I am happy I had the implant. I too have a fat pad, so that does add the aggravation. Be patient, give yourself a few "MONTHS" not days or even weeks. It will be worth the wait.
Blessing to ya, TC
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Alishan

Postby Alishan » Sat May 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Thanks everyone for your replies, I really appreciate it.

I'm only 3 days post-op, I've done some 'experimenting' and I've noticed that my head still engorges with some light stimulation, and not just a little but A LOT, so that feels really good. If I'd try getting off I actually think I can get to ejaculation and orgasm, but that wouldn't be a very good idea now would it? Really tempting to just try though :/ As for pain, it's still there but mild, hell I wouldn't be surprised if I'd be in no pain at all in a week or two. Regarding my size, It's hard to tell where I'm at as I'm deflated and won't get the green light until the 6th week, but when deflated anyway I'm about 4 to 4 1/2 inches in length, So I'm guessing I'll get close to 6 inches again when I get to start inflating? Nothing I'm going to worry about right now anyway, I'm just really happy that everything still feels normal apart from the mild pain.

There's one thing I'm a bit concerned about though, there's some reddish bruising at the base of my penis, not much at all, but should I be worried? Also, do you guys know If it's OK to get off by using my hands?
Primary ED due to severe venous leak - Had a 700 LGX installed on 20th of May 2015 at the age of 20

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Sat May 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Hey man, I get a sharp burning pain at the base of my penis on the right side. I'm thinking that is where they inserted the fluid resivor. They actually have to create a hernia and puncture through to insert so it is another thing that will require some time to heal.

Return to “Implants”