New Implantee Recovery Experience

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jerseyhulk

New Implantee Recovery Experience

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu May 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello everyone. I was implanted yesterday and so far it hasn't been to bad. I'm VERY swollen and my penis looks like a bag of marshmallows! Lol I been walking around a bit without much pain. I seen the doctor earlier to remove my foley and he said everything looks great. He even told me he sized it aggressively due to my age which is a BIG PLUS! He mentioned to me to keep my penis elevated. He said not to let it point down, anybody know the reason for this? I try to keep it elevated but it's so swollen I don't even think it could point down if I let it. Another thing, it burns so bad when I try to pee. A little blood comes out but not much. I'm assuming that's normal the catheter prolly stretched me out. Thanks for all the advice. God bless.

Alishan

Re: New Implantee Recovery Experience

Postby Alishan » Thu May 21, 2015 5:08 pm

As far as I'm concerned it has to be pointed upwards to 1. relieve swelling and pain 2. Prevent the penis from getting crooked.
Primary ED due to severe venous leak - Had a 700 LGX installed on 20th of May 2015 at the age of 20

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu May 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Alishan wrote:As far as I'm concerned it has to be pointed upwards to 1. relieve swelling and pain 2. Prevent the penis from getting crooked.

Thanks Alishan. How's your experience so far? It's been about a month now for you?

Alishan

Postby Alishan » Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Check out my Implant-post below, perhaps you could answer some of my questions :)
Primary ED due to severe venous leak - Had a 700 LGX installed on 20th of May 2015 at the age of 20

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Fri May 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello people,
Well I'm a little more sore today and have a bit of pain. I'm mostly swollen though. I try to put an underwear on or pants and I can't keep them on for long. I have to drive back home on Sunday and go back to work on Tuesday. Anybody had a lot of swelling and how long did it last? Also how do you keep your penis elevated up if you can't wear underwear lol.

billylee

Postby billylee » Sat May 23, 2015 11:46 am

If intrasrotum surgery, pointed up helps healing. Ice will be your friend. Sounds like you are doing well. They will probably not pull folly until clear and not to painful urinating.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Alishan

Postby Alishan » Sat May 23, 2015 3:47 pm

jerseyhulk wrote:Hello people,
Well I'm a little more sore today and have a bit of pain. I'm mostly swollen though. I try to put an underwear on or pants and I can't keep them on for long. I have to drive back home on Sunday and go back to work on Tuesday. Anybody had a lot of swelling and how long did it last? Also how do you keep your penis elevated up if you can't wear underwear lol.

Hey again man, 3 days post op just like you. My scrotum is a bit swollen, but not my penis. I was told to sit on a towel roll to reduce swelling, and ice would likely be very helpful too. If you're having trouble wearing underwear, then perhaps you should ask your doctor about what you could do to keep your penis pointed upwards?

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Sat May 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Alishan wrote:
jerseyhulk wrote:Hello people,

Hey again man, 3 days post op just like you. My scrotum is a bit swollen, but not my penis. I was told to sit on a towel roll to reduce swelling, and ice would likely be very helpful too. If you're having trouble wearing underwear, then perhaps you should ask your doctor about what you could do to keep your penis pointed upwards?

Thanks Alishan! I didn't think about a donut to sit on. I'm gonna have to go find me one. My penis is swollen a little but not much, I try to keep it elevated but it's almost impossible because my doctor has me partially inflated about 85%. It's so embarrassing because I can't go anywhere without people seeing my boner. My scrotum is about the size of a grapefruit though lol. I also get a bad burning sharp pain every now and then where they inserted the fluid reservoir. All this is normal being its only been a couple days from the surgery but I'm so excited to be on my feet and take this thing out for a test drive lol!

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Mon May 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Wednesday makes 1 week post-op and I'm feeling great about this decision. There's still some pain and swelling but I'm noticing everyday it gets a little better. I'm especially happy about the surgeon I let do my surgery and I will recommend him to everyone, even if you have to travel to see him! He's worth every dollar! Dr Gerard Henry and his staff is great and this guy knows his craft. I'm so thankful to have found and been blessed with a surgeon with the vast amount of experience he has. He's truly a pioneer in the field! I'll keep everyone updated on my recovery. So far I'm feeling excited about it. Thanks for all your encouragement. God bless!

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon May 25, 2015 4:40 pm

jerseyhulk wrote:Wednesday makes 1 week post-op and I'm feeling great about this decision. There's still some pain and swelling but I'm noticing everyday it gets a little better. I'm especially happy about the surgeon I let do my surgery and I will recommend him to everyone, even if you have to travel to see him! He's worth every dollar! Dr Gerard Henry and his staff is great and this guy knows his craft. I'm so thankful to have found and been blessed with a surgeon with the vast amount of experience he has. He's truly a pioneer in the field! I'll keep everyone updated on my recovery. So far I'm feeling excited about it. Thanks for all your encouragement. God bless!

Great news, Jersey. I'm glad this has worked out for you.

KMeister

Return to “Implants”