How hard...Video!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
hardernharder

How hard...Video!

Postby hardernharder » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello,

Please watch the whole video.

Please if you have any educational videos such as this post them.

Many Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVacRc_g3Xk

pockie

Re: How hard...Video!

Postby pockie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:53 am

Great video, helps those us consdering an implant get an idea as to how hard it can get.

A couple of questions that arose upon watching this video:
1)How would you rate your erection with the implant. Assuming you pumped it to the max, is it close to a 10/10 steel-pipe erection?
From what I've read so far, it varies from implant to implant. I believe the Titan has one of the most rigid erections.

2)Does the normal/organic erection and arousal play any effect/increase the strength of the actual erection with an implant. I know some of you are not completely
impotent, and like me can have an unreliable 50-60% erection. Will this work in synergy with the implant, or are these type of organic erections
completely gone once the implantation is done.

hardernharder

Postby hardernharder » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello,

In the video it says AMS 700 cx. Some say Titan gets harder than AMS, but looking at this video, AMS looks hard enough to penetrate a brick wall!!
When it comes to gland engorgement, and natural erections, every one is different. Using ED medications could help to pump blood to penis. Preoperative conditions and health issues (diabetes, prostate, blood pressure....etc) plays important role in that department. There have been reports on some members having morning erections after having surgery done. But again every one seems to be different.

https://americanmedicalsystems.com/en/p ... l#Overview

There are three variations available in the AMS 700TM Inflatable Penile Prosthesis line:

● AMS 700TM Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (LGX): Cylinders designed to optimize Length and Girth expansion with up to 20% elongation possible, depending on patient’s anatomy¹

● AMS 700TM Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (CX): Controlled eXpansion cylinders optimize girth and offer additional length options

● AMS 700TM Inflatable Penile Prosthesis (CXR): All the benefits of an IPP including girth expansion, for patients that require smaller cylinders (e.g., those with scarred or sclerotic corpora)¹

woodturner

Postby woodturner » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:03 pm

I have had a Titan 3-1/2 months. As an experiment, I was able to hang a full sized bath towel from it and have it support. For me that is stiff enough and hard enough.
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

shadowwolfe

Postby shadowwolfe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:32 am

These videos always seem to show a few pumps and your ready to go. I find it's more like 30+ pumps then I'm at almost maximum.

It would be nice if it were really that fast. I also find after you get there, try and get the blood flowing and you can get even more pumps.
Prostate cancer at age 38? Implant Titan OTR April 28, 2011, Salt Lake City, UT. Line broke 2017 because pump was placed too high and a line was pinched. Replacement October 10, 2017 Reims, France with the new model Titan OTR.

pockie

Postby pockie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:40 pm

It seems like most people have AMS CS/LGX or the Coloplast Titan.

Could users of each tell me how many pumps are needed to be fully inflated?

shadowwolfe

Postby shadowwolfe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:43 pm

I have a Titan and it takes about 30+ for useable, and more like 50 to be fully pumped. As it gets more full, the pump gets smaller so up to around 30 pumps, I get most results. Then 30-50 the pump still gives results but in smaller increments. I hope that makes sense.

Because of all the pumping, I also don't just use my hand a lot of the time, but my hand and squeeze my legs at the same time, helping my hands to squeeze the pump.

I have heard the ams is quiet, the Titan does make a noise when pumping.
Prostate cancer at age 38? Implant Titan OTR April 28, 2011, Salt Lake City, UT. Line broke 2017 because pump was placed too high and a line was pinched. Replacement October 10, 2017 Reims, France with the new model Titan OTR.

RickRed40

Postby RickRed40 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:53 pm

It's videos like this that give men the wrong idea about implants. Go to the thread about are you satisfied with your length and girth. If you believe this video than you'll believe men who have their prostates removed with double nerve sparing surgery get a pre surgery return of erectile functioning and I own a toll bridge in NY I'll sell to you at a cheap price. This video does more harm than good. That's my opinion. I'm sure others will disagree.

kgandbg

Postby kgandbg » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:55 pm

My Titan implanted June 2014. It takes about 12-15 pumps to be fully hard. I lost 1/4" in length but gained some in girth. I am now 6" long and 6" in girth at the base. My Titan will get rock hard like in the video, but my wife prefers it to be less hard than that so I don't usually pump it all the way to max.

shadowwolfe

Postby shadowwolfe » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:13 pm

12-15? Wow.. I wonder if it's normal that mine takes so much more pumping???

Return to “Implants”