Activated today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
woodturner

Activated today

Postby woodturner » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Well I finally got activated today. It is 2 days shy of being 8 weeks since I got the implant. It should have happened 2 weeks ago.
However, there were scheduling issues (me not the doctor) and then it was a bad snow storm.

When I left the hospital I was about 40% inflated. About 3 weeks later I had to return. It seems my messing around with the thing caused me to get fully inflated.
I was taken back down to 40% until today. This time I left it alone.

The whole appointment took about 10 minutes. I had no problem inflating or deflating. The doctor told me to pump to the maximum I could tolerate and
hold it for at least 20 minutes. He said I needed to do it daily for the next several months.

I gave it a try when I got home. Of course the first thing I did after that was take out a ruler. I am within 1/2" of my original length and 3/8" of my original girth.
I am very pleased to say the least.
I was glad to take some of the pressure off after 20 minutes. There was quite a stinging feeling at the tip of my glands.

I have discovered I don't like it fully deflated. It feels a lot more comfortable inflated to about 30%.
I was also told that there should be continuous improvement for about 1 year.

I am looking forward to later on tonight.
`
Total ED since a 6/2010 RPA. Pills and injections didn't work. 2nd revision with a Coloplast Titan (24CM w & 2CM RTEs)on 12/15/2022. 68 years old

DoomEngloom

Re: Activated today

Postby DoomEngloom » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Enjoy - all of your Christmases have come together.

I can empathize with the "messing around with the thing". I'm only a week down the line and if I didn't have the pain I would be messing around with it 24/7.

Boys and their toys - especially new ones :D
48 yo in UK. Frequent impotence from 2000, but bowel cancer sealed the deal in 2008. Pills, potions and pumps did nothing - went bionic on 24/02/15

Greywolf

Re: Activated today

Postby Greywolf » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:54 pm

I also got activated today. My experience has been different than yours. After 5 weeks I had enough of the semi and deflated it, then inflated and deflated every day for the next week. Today I had my 6 week closeout. I have lost over an inch in length and plenty of girth too. That, after losing an inch after my cancer surgery. I am hard and able to reach enjoyable orgasm, but I feel like a little boy again. This little woody is gonna be hard to get happy about.

Like your's, my surgeon said to keep working it and I'd slowly restore "some" size. So that's my plan. This implant was my last resort - there's no other option at this point so I'll try to make the best of it. I just hope women aren't lying when they say "size doesn't matter'.
RP: Sept. 2011, pathology: small tumor, 3+3, fully contained. One nerve removed, the other badly damaged, result: near total ED. PSA 3 years out: undetectable. AMS 700 LGX implant: 1/21/15. Current status (3/4/15): Now bionic, working on restoring size.

Return to “Implants”