I have taken the bionic way last tuesday!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ordinaryguy

I have taken the bionic way last tuesday!

Postby ordinaryguy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi,

First time I write on the fórum, I am a Latin guy that have suffered from ED for 20 years, I used the injections for 20 years untils few months ago they stopped working. I started investigating about my options and I decided to have a penile implant. I took a plane to USA to have a meeting with the Dr, few days before Christmas.
After the meeting we decided the surgery date to be on January the 27th, that was 6 days ago. The surgery went well, I paid cash, I got an AMS lgx, very little pain so far. Is still pretty early to understand if everything went well, but I am happy, waiting for my appointment with the Dr.

I am very happy to Jion the brotherhood, Injections worked for me for many years, however, I was stuck in having all my sexual encounters pretty much ´planned, I am confident the implant will be a better option for my future. I am single, I am 48 and I started having ED problems when I was 28 years old, never understood why, since I was very healthy person with no physical problems.

Just wanted to tell you my story, I suffered like all the people that are in this fórum, we all suffered. For a man is very difficult cope with sexual problems because they are related to our image, our strenght our self estime.

I hope to now have a better future, and I hope the same to all my brothers

Thanks

LGX_Man

Re: I have taken the bionic way last tuesday!

Postby LGX_Man » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:18 am

What state are you staying in as you wait for the doctor visit?
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

RogerM

Postby RogerM » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 am

Congratulations & welcome to the club! I hope you heal quickly & have a lot of fun with your new friend. I was implanted this past March & it's been great!
Roger
61, Type II Diabetes and ED for 10 yrs.
Coloplast Titan OTR 22cm + (2) 1 cm RTEs on 3/13/14 by Dr. Bruce Garber at Hahnemann Univ. Hospital/Philadelphia, PA

ordinaryguy

Postby ordinaryguy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:45 pm

LGX_Man wrote:What state are you staying in as you wait for the doctor visit?

I am in California, with Dr. Karpman.

ordinaryguy

Postby ordinaryguy » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:47 pm

RogerM wrote:Congratulations & welcome to the club! I hope you heal quickly & have a lot of fun with your new friend. I was implanted this past March & it's been great!
Roger

Thank you very much Roger, I am happy to finally have it done, now I just have to wait and see how it works.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:11 pm

I was implanted by Dr Karpman as well. Before you know it, you'll be having great sex!

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:29 pm

I was operated on same day and doctor as ordinary guy. Dr karpman is a great doctor! Question: are antibiotics do be continued after surgery?

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Deep Threat wrote:I was operated on same day and doctor as ordinary guy. Dr karpman is a great doctor! Question: are antibiotics do be continued after surgery?

Absolutely! Take them as directed until they're all gone.

KMeister

ordinaryguy

Postby ordinaryguy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:10 pm

I masturbated today first time, 12 days after surgery, it was great...but, isnt too early? The Doctor said 3 weeks after surgery for sex, but I didnt ask him about masturbation. What do you guys think?

upandhard

Postby upandhard » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:39 am

I masturbated for the first time 6 days after surgery. It was one of the most intense orgasms in recent memory. Off the charts!

Return to “Implants”