Pump Pop

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
stkman

Pump Pop

Postby stkman » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:03 am

stkman here,
working on my hand to pump cordination skills (me time :D ), I felt a "pop from the pump. Up to that point I was having a hard time cycling due to the hardness of the bulb. So squuezing down on the bulb, then "pop :o . It felt like pressure in the bulb was released. Also it feels like a more natural state now. Before I always knew it was there. Has anybody gone through this before and if so, what was the outcome?

This just happened 5 minutes ago and I looked it up online and some reports say that this was normal. I'm no punk but I'm a little leery about touching my "sac" now. Everything seems to be in order but I haven't attempted to cycle again. Guess I'll try again soon. Looking for feedback. Thanks! 8-)

Diabetc, AMS Brother, 12/2014

LGX_Man

Re: Pump Pop

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:28 am

A pop is what you want to hear. This closes off the release valve and opens the chambers to be filled when you start squeezing the pump.

I found that gripping the lines that run into the pump with one your non-dominant hand will keep the pump stabilized. Then use the dominant hand and squeeze the pump from the rounded side, wrapping your fingers all around the pump. Use three or four fingers, whichever works for you. Squeeze all the way until all fluid is out of the pump. Then let go and give it a few seconds to refill. Repeat the same SQUEEZE until the fluid is exhausted again. Keep repeating and you should be able to get your penis standing at full attention withing 8-15 pumps, depending on the size of your cylinders.

When you want to drain the penis, press on the release valve and you should hear or feel the fluid draining out of the cylinders. To get your erection down a bit more, you can grip the penis while it's draining and will get it even more drained, if you want. Note: Be careful not to press on the uretha. It's better to just to grip the entire penis and give it a squeeze.

Beware of nighttime boners if you leave the pump in the (open) draining position. This has been known to happen since the valve is open and the fluid can come and go as it pleases. If you want to avoid nighttime woodies (who would want to do this?), make sure to give the pump a squeeze until you hear that POP, and it will be closed off, ready to be refilled or just left alone.

Best of luck and enjoy your new best friend!
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

bionic3rdleg

Re: Pump Pop

Postby bionic3rdleg » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 pm

I agree, you want the pop - that is your indication that the valve is closed. Sometimes I have to pump a couple of times before I get the pop. I cycle it everyday in the shower. When I am done, I open the valve and leave it open - if I get a nighttime woody (which has never happened since the implant), I'd be happy :D . I would be reluctant to close the valve when not trying to get an erection - it seems that this might result in slightly more wear due to the inability to move fluid under pressure.

When I release the pressure by opening the valve, sometimes I can hear the fluid flowing back to the reservoir.

Return to “Implants”