Need recommendation where to stay- surgery Karpman

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Deep Threat

Need recommendation where to stay- surgery Karpman

Postby Deep Threat » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:29 pm

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a place that's decent and priced reasonable? I'm having surgery with Dr Karpman and will be paying out of pocket and need to watch my expenditures. Any suggestions are appreciated!

dradamas

Re: Need recommendation where to stay- surgery Karpman

Postby dradamas » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Dr.Karpman advised me to stay for a week. The hotels in Los Gatos area are very expensive.
So browse "airbnb" site. Search for rooms in Cupertino, Sunnyvale or enter the zipcode of surgery hospital and look nearby rooms.
I found a furnished private suite with attached bath in a large individual house for 70 $ per day.
Make sure you are less than 10 miles away from hospital and use "Uber" for transportation (private cabs). It's cheaper when compared to local cabs like "yellow
cab".
My total expenses with cabs, medication, pre-operative tests should come around : 19K(Surgery)+150(Medication)+750(Accomodation/Hotel)+300(Cabs) = 20200 $
Note: When I inquired about EKG test at a different location I was quoted 800$ but I got it done for 30$ at Karpman's recommended office

Hi Deep,
This was posted back in July by Raul411. You might have seen it already but just in case you didn't…
Wonder how Brother Raul is doing these days.
Nov 2014 AMS 700 LGX 18cm+3RTE Length gain 0.5 cm
Nov 2019 AMS 700 CX
Edward Karpman Both
Last follow up Apr 2021

Return to “Implants”