ED GONE SOON?!?!?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Deep Threat

ED GONE SOON?!?!?

Postby Deep Threat » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi guys

First off like to say thank you to all the guys that shared their stories on here. Nice to know I'm not alone.

I've booked a surgery date with dr Kramer in feb and is looking for some help. I'm paying out of pocket and am not sure what device will last the longest and retain my size ( I'm average) talked to Elizabeth at AMS but she mentioned something about invoicing and stuff and lost me. Does anyone know ?

Kramer mentioned that the LGX will last 15 years but I've read they last 5-10.

I'm also confused as I've read dr Milan recommends ved pumping before surgery but Kramer doesn't care for it. Doesn't pumping beforehand give you the biggest cyclinders as you are already stretched out?

Have had ED most my adult life. Hope this will help me in my life. Need to do my pre op tests next week. Have tried pills, injections and the pump.. Pray to god that this works and doesn't make my life worse.

I'm starting to get nervous if I asked Kramer everything I should of.

Membrillo

Re: ED GONE SOON?!?!?

Postby Membrillo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Hope everything goes well in your surgery. I think you should ask every doubt you have to your doctor. By what i have seen here some people recomends to use the pump. I think that if you have a medical grade pump you dont lose anything trying it maybe it will work

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:48 pm

As far as I'm concerned, you can take anything Andrew Kramer says to the bank. Like many others here and elsewhere, I recommend him highly.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:18 am

Deep Threat wrote:Hi guys

First off like to say thank you to all the guys that shared their stories on here. Nice to know I'm not alone.

I've booked a surgery date with dr Kramer in feb and is looking for some help. I'm paying out of pocket and am not sure what device will last the longest and retain my size ( I'm average) talked to Elizabeth at AMS but she mentioned something about invoicing and stuff and lost me. Does anyone know ?

Kramer mentioned that the LGX will last 15 years but I've read they last 5-10.

I'm also confused as I've read dr Milan recommends ved pumping before surgery but Kramer doesn't care for it. Doesn't pumping beforehand give you the biggest cyclinders as you are already stretched out?

Have had ED most my adult life. Hope this will help me in my life. Need to do my pre op tests next week. Have tried pills, injections and the pump.. Pray to god that this works and doesn't make my life worse.

I'm starting to get nervous if I asked Kramer everything I should of.

The question of vacuum pumping being beneficial was answered quite definitively years ago. It's has clear, demonstrative, measurable benefits This seminal study all but settled any debate on its efficacy.

http://digital.healthcaregroup.advansta ... startid=20

I had no idea there were still doctors out there still not sold on vacuum pumping before surgery. Perhaps those doctors still believe the earth is really flat.

That written, I suspect you may not have enough time for the protocol to have much of an impact.

All that notwithstanding, best wishes on your procedure. It's okay to be nervous.

KM

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:03 pm

I've been doing ved for couple months on and off. It has stretched out a bit and feels like its in great shape. Hopefully it's enough to retain size. :o

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm

So today was my pre op appt with Dr Karpman and it went well. Karpman is a cool, straight up type of guy. Checked over my medical charts and talked about my history with ED. He did the stretch test and I came up at 5" 3/4. Was suprised that he picked the AMS CX instead of the LGX. I'm definitely not big, just average when erect. He noticed that I was a little worried about not having the LGX so he gave me the option tmrw morning to decide on what I want.

Has anyone else been told to go with the CX instead of LGX? I don't have any scaring and I'm only decent size..I respect his work from reading about it from Franktalk and is leaning towards his opinion but I'm kinda not 100% sure. Any suggestions??

upandhard

Postby upandhard » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:07 pm

First off, good luck tomorrow Deep Threat!! You are the 5th or 6th man this month. Keep our Jan 2015 class growing man! This is awesome! Yeah there's been a lot of discussion on this forum about the CX v. LGX. Check some of the past posts. My doc said the CX is better for a large penis than the LGX because the CX will ensure greater axial rigidity along the entire shaft because it only expands the girth whereas the LGX expands length and girth. My doc said the LGX sacrifices girth to accommodate its lengthening capability. He also said that both are great products though. Trust your doc. By all accounts he's a good one. Keep us posted. We look forward to welcoming you into the brotherhood my man!!

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Deep Threat wrote:So today was my pre op appt with Dr Karpman and it went well. Karpman is a cool, straight up type of guy. Checked over my medical charts and talked about my history with ED. He did the stretch test and I came up at 5" 3/4. Was suprised that he picked the AMS CX instead of the LGX. I'm definitely not big, just average when erect. He noticed that I was a little worried about not having the LGX so he gave me the option tmrw morning to decide on what I want.

Has anyone else been told to go with the CX instead of LGX? I don't have any scaring and I'm only decent size..I respect his work from reading about it from Franktalk and is leaning towards his opinion but I'm kinda not 100% sure. Any suggestions??

I had a revision on Dec 22, 2015 , and the doctor fitted me with an AMS CX. He told me in my case in would be better because it would be harder than the LGX. He told me I shouldn't lose any length and actually picked up a cm. My petite wife wasn't too happy about that!

KMeister

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 am

Deep Threat wrote:So today was my pre op appt with Dr Karpman and it went well. Karpman is a cool, straight up type of guy. Checked over my medical charts and talked about my history with ED. He did the stretch test and I came up at 5" 3/4. Was suprised that he picked the AMS CX instead of the LGX. I'm definitely not big, just average when erect. He noticed that I was a little worried about not having the LGX so he gave me the option tmrw morning to decide on what I want.

He recommended the cx for me as well. His explanation was that it is harder than the lgx, and would be good for a young man like me to put to rough use lol. I agreed with him. He ended up implanting me with an lgx though. It was a decision made by him during the operation. Either way, I put my trust in his choice, and I am happy.

Deep Threat

Postby Deep Threat » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 am

First off, I want to thank everyone on this site that helped me along the way. I am now bionic!!

My surgery with Dr Karpman.

I'll break it down as best as I can. Arrived early at the hospital, went thru the check in and antibiotics. Everyone there was super nice and professional. Took me upstairs where it was super busy compared to downstairs. Dr Karpman came by and I told him its his choice to install whatever device. Can't remember if I was given a pill or gas but I was out and awoke in a private room. There wasn't much pain, just soreness and an awkward feeling from the catheter and jockstrap and that other crap I was hooked up to. Worst part was just laying there for hours. I wanted to just get out of bed but I couldn't.. Was torture, my ass and legs and back were asleep.

Dr Karpman came by next morning and told me he put in a 18 plus 4 Rte. he asked if I used a cock ring because my penis was thick and then It got narrow at the base. Told him maybe 2-3 times I used.. I asked if that caused any problem and he said no. He said there was usual scaring and stuff but nothing he hasn't seen before. He had me inflated to 100% then after unwrapping brought me down to 50% for the rest of the week. It's freaking difficult walking around and getting out of bed. Its best to come with someone if possible for help. Not used to struggling like this..

Also, i do feel some tingling/discomfort from the cylinders, near the head and base.. comes and goes. Still popping the antibiotics and drinking plenty of fluid.

Feels weird to have a boner this long! Lol. Seriously, I'll take my blankets off and just sneak a peak to see if its still up! Not used to it!

Today I start the hot showers.. Now is it still necessary to wear the jockstrap with the padding underneath at this point?

Return to “Implants”